criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

Naboo N-1 StarFighter Flyable in SA

Hello I been playing Battlefront 2 for quite a while and I was wondering when are they going to make the N-1 Naboo starfighter flyable in Starfighter Assault. I know you can only fly it in Naboo Galactic Assault. but I wish they made it flyable for the republic to use or for the clone wars update. If you guys think that the N-1 Naboo Starfighter should be flyable for Starfighter Assault? I think it should and not just for Galactic Assault in Naboo but to fly it in space. because if its going to be in Galactic Assault in Naboo. you would only be able to fly it for a one time only or few minutes or seconds until you get destroyed by an enemy starfighter or anti air. which would really suck and you have to wait or find the Naboo match in GA to play the N-1 Naboo Starfighter. I have always love the starfighter design and it brings in the moment from the movie star wars episode 1. so I ask can you please try to think or test to see it would be cool to play it in Starfighter Assault. Thanks

Replies