criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Man, Played Battlestation and Sabotage, Good Times lol

Anyone else get full lobbies this past weekend in BF2015? Was surprised people are still jumping in on PS4, the action is fast paced but dying is super quick. lol

Replies

• Sooo miss battlestation from BF2015. That was my favourite match by a mile!!! Loved starship combat mixed with ground combat ... was an all round test of skills
  • Ppong_Man12
    1899 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Oh yeah, good ole days. kill fast die fast, love it.
  • Sabotage is good but is just ultimate hero-spam at the last phase sadly, Battle Station is good during the second phase but is just too much space action (Infiltration is better).
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Sabotage is good but is just ultimate hero-spam at the last phase sadly, Battle Station is good during the second phase but is just too much space action (Infiltration is better).

I couldn't find any infiltration lobbies... :( Still seems like Outer Rim, Bespin and Deathstar are still being played here and there.