criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Roadmap 2.0 Leaked

CorpseMaker77
518 posts Member
edited August 2018
I gotta say that I am very disappointed that OBi-Wan will be released only on November. Grievous coming first on October will only make everyone drop the game as Light Side.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/9armkc/leaked_updated_roadmap_for_battlefront_ii/

Replies

• Should be at the same time for both. Isn't that the point of making a counter hero to the new villain?
  • CorpseMaker77
    518 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Should be at the same time for both. Isn't that the point of making a counter hero to the new villain?

Exactly.

Talk about HvV becoming extremely unbalanced and people rage quitting even more.

I don't understand that EA logic here. Is that an attempt to stretch what may be the last DLCs for this game?
  • Grevious will supposedly have an AOE stun. Yup just one more CC ability added to the darksides very long list of stuns and other abilities that render you defensless.
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • savemejebus
    339 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    (doublepost)
  • Anyone else notice that the new roadmap has Geonosis switched with the Large-Scale Game Mode?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • YODA100
    1067 posts Member
    I have heard enough “leaks”.
  • Anyone else notice that the new roadmap has Geonosis switched with the Large-Scale Game Mode?
    @F8RGE did y'all switch them for no reason or will you explain on a later date?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • wait for next roadmap by end of the week. then more will be clear. right now it's mostly speculations. F8RGE is doing the best he fan can
  • "Bright side of the force."
    "Earl Dooku."

....-_-
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • "Bright side of the force."
    "Earl Dooku."

....-_-

At least we got a free meme this month.
  • Really disappointed that conquest mode was pushed back, it was the most important thing for me to bring new fun to this game
  • Disappointing news, this is.
  • computerson
    303 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    look on the 'bright side'...

oh look, a door
    >
    PSN: computerson
  • Versatti
    1941 posts Member
    That’s assuming Greivous is any good. He may look pretty but he could also be a clunky piece of ****. ;)
  • I'm just very relieved that they didn't give Grevious an ability functionally identical to Rey's insight.
  • Notice grevious will not be arriving with Obi Wan due to DICE wanting to deliver the content a soon as possible and General grevious is a lot closer to finish then Obi wan so I hope you understand.
  • I’m report sure this leak isn’t accurate. Wait until tomorrow
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Or maybe it's just inaccurate, being a leak (or more likely just speculation)?
    I mean, look at the way it's written. It's clearly been google translated, and even if it is an actual leak not just something a fan made then it's not necessarily the finished article.
    But I find it unlikely that that's even a real leak tbh. The roadmap is a picture, not a bunch of text - that looks more like a community transmission for the Clone Wars/Geonosis season.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • I thought that Elliot asked Ben and he said it was accurate but missing something new.
  • Devlin21
    8318 posts Member
    I’m report sure this leak isn’t accurate. Wait until tomorrow
    DrX2345 wrote: »
    I mean, look at the way it's written. It's clearly been google translated, and even if it is an actual leak not just something a fan made then it's not necessarily the finished article.
    But I find it unlikely that that's even a real leak tbh. The roadmap is a picture, not a bunch of text - that looks more like a community transmission for the Clone Wars/Geonosis season.

No the leak is accurate
    Ben has confirmed its accurate multiple times.
    That is our roadmap minus a couple things + the one thing that wasn't on there.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Versatti
    1941 posts Member
    I’m report sure this leak isn’t accurate. Wait until tomorrow
    DrX2345 wrote: »

No the leak is accurate
    Ben has confirmed its accurate multiple times.
    That is our roadmap minus a couple things + the one thing that wasn't on there.

Broken down speeders?
  • Liz4rD
    948 posts Member
    Somewhat accurate.

But still It is a good roadmap. We will get more CW content (A GA/blast/strike new map, 6 different clone skins, 4 heroes, more skins for some heroes and a new big conquest mode). In all its more or less the same or even a bit more than we have had from Nov 17 till now.

And all of this with a 4 dev team.

I wish we could have a ton more content, and next month. But I KNOW IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, even with lots of money, if the dev team is 4 ppl.

The sooner you get over it, the better.
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    Somewhat accurate.

But still It is a good roadmap. We will get more CW content (A GA/blast/strike new map, 6 different clone skins, 4 heroes, more skins for some heroes and a new big conquest mode). In all its more or less the same or even a bit more than we have had from Nov 17 till now.

I wish we could have a ton more content, and next month. But I KNOW IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, even with lots of money, if the dev team is 4 ppl.

Actually four minus one so three. Battlefield took another develop. RIP Battlefront 2.
  • Liz4rD wrote: »

Reading the forums, Reddit and people not being able to find games, I think people have already gotten over it and left with just the hard core left.

Is this better?

I'm sure in a couple of months with newer games out, more will have left.

Is that better?

With the bugs, lag, no revenue coming in for better, faster content,will it be a surprise if some of the proposed content is delayed or released broken or breaks something else?

Will that be better?
  • Liz4rD
    948 posts Member
    Liz4rD wrote: »
    Somewhat accurate.

Actually four minus one so three. Battlefield took another develop. RIP Battlefront 2.

They were five
  • Liz4rD
    948 posts Member
    Liz4rD wrote: »

Reading the forums, Reddit and people not being able to find games, I think people have already gotten over it and left with just the hard core left.

Is this better?

I'm sure in a couple of months with newer games out, more will have left.

Is that better?

With the bugs, lag, no revenue coming in for better, faster content,will it be a surprise if some of the proposed content is delayed or released broken or breaks something else?

Will that be better?

Did I say that having issues is better??. No, I think that is NOT what I said. I said that we cant ask for more content than a team of 4 developers can do. Its not probably the devs fault. But we are now in this context, and given the fact they are four, and still giving us fixes for the bugs and issues, lets pray for the deal wont be altered any further.

• Reading the forums, Reddit and people not being able to find games, I think people have already gotten over it and left with just the hard core left.

Is this better?

It's probably a bit worse than that. I see plenty of low rank players at the moment who one might speculate are less motivated by the franchise (otherwise they would have bought sooner?) and have invested less in terms of both time and money in the game and may well not stick around. If they leave the player base, the "hard core" won't be left with anyone to play against...