criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The Companion App

Does the companion app still work. I just downloaded it, but none of my progress shows up and every time I click on something, it says "technical error". Thanks in advance.
Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
#JoinTheBuzz

Replies

• Okay, the app does work, I tried it about an hour or two ago.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I have another question (hopefully I can phrase this right.) So neither battlefront 1 or 2 have cross platform saves (where save data on Xbox One can't be accessed on, let's say, PS4.), even if you link them both to your EA account, so does the same apply to the companion app (where save data on an LG phone can't show up on an IPad.), and if you have the companion app linked to both Xbox One and PS4 what would happen? Will the companion app data be shared between them (Meaning beating a level in base command while linked to the Xbox One, will net you the figurine as soon as you link the PS4 account), or will it link to both systems separately (meaning that your status on Xbox one, including base command, is tracked seperatly from PS4, so you beat 8 levels of base command while linked to Xbox One, and then check your PS4 status, the levels will not be registered as complete)?
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • The companion app says that I have zero kills for the Y-Wing, B-Wing, Tie Bomber, Tie Striker, Han Solo, and Jyn Erso, but I'm sure I got kills with most of them (though Tie Striker is the only one listed as AI controlled, amongst the ships, so maybe they're playable in a DLC game mode). Is this a glitch, and can it be fixed? Also the U-Wing and U-Wing Gunship are listed separately. Is one of them the turret, and the other the ship itself, or is it something else?
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Does anyone know the best way to 3-Star "In Darth Vader's Sights," or at least when you may as well restart?
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I just found out what the U-Wing gunship is a few days ago, a pick- up in Infiltration, on the ground.
    #JoinTheBuzz