criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Cyberpunk 2077

Obviously this has some time until it releases but I know that I won't be on battlefront 2 once it hit the shelves. Still shocked at how amazing that game looks.

Replies

• I'm fairly optimistic! The gameplay demo was pretty solid, and I think the game's biggest strength (or so it appears) is its world -- it's rich, detailed, and eerily realistic (or lively, if you prefer), while retaining some stylistic flair. In CD Projekt Red I trust!
    idbrs4zinhdu.gif
  • I'm fairly optimistic! The gameplay demo was pretty solid, and I think the game's biggest strength (or so it appears) is its world -- it's rich, detailed, and eerily realistic (or lively, if you prefer), while retaining some stylistic flair. In CD Projekt Red I trust!

Exactly, if the world is the same as it was in the demo I can't wait to see what other surprises it has.
  • Vespervin
    691 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm pumped!

Gameplay video removed due to content. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Seronax
    471 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    CD Projekt Red dev lvl is 3billion times higher than Dice. Since Witcher 3 CD Projekt Red is a tripple A rated Godtier company.
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Seronax wrote: »
    CD Projekt Red dev lvl is 3billion times higher than Dice. Since Witcher 3 CD Projekt Red is a tripple A rated Godtier company.
    Seronax wrote: »

Definitely feel they're a good company. Maybe reach God tier once this game hits the shelves, as that seems like a high rating to give.
  • Azelrazel wrote: »

Definitely feel they're a good company. Maybe reach God tier once this game hits the shelves, as that seems like a high rating to give.

Have u ever played with Witcher 3 + DLC...My own top 3 best games got beated by that masterpiece...Legends like Diablo 2, Age of Empire 1-2 or Skyrim
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Seronax wrote: »
    Azelrazel wrote: »

Have u ever played with Witcher 3 + DLC...My own top 3 best games got beated by that masterpiece...Legends like Diablo 2, Age of Empire 1-2 or Skyrim

Yea the hype for Cyberpunk got me to beat my hate for the game and give it a shot. Currently up to skellige. It's definitely an amazing game despite it's age. But yea God tier is when Cyberpunk comes out. Witcher 3 is just really high praise.
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    'Sup folks,

Sorry to be that duder but I did have to remove the link to the video. While the game looks cool, there's a lot of content in that gameplay video that isn't appropriate for the forums.
  • EA_Cian wrote: »
    'Sup folks,

Sorry to be that duder but I did have to remove the link to the video. While the game looks cool, there's a lot of content in that gameplay video that isn't appropriate for the forums.

Understandable considering the adult content on it. But doesn't YouTube require age verification on the video?
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Azelrazel wrote: »
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    'Sup folks,

Understandable considering the adult content on it. But doesn't YouTube require age verification on the video?

If it did, I didn't have it here. And we'd still ask it not be posted on the forums due to the sheer amount of adult content. :smile: