criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Easy Skin Request: Plain White P2 Clones

So I just came to this realization at the menu screen.
We have plain white default Phase 1 clones on Kamino, but we are assigned our default legion on the other CW maps. Can we get a common(5000) basic unmarked skin for our phase 2’s?
muc5sevfx5g6.jpeg
Plus it’s something the anti-rainbow trooper brigade can’t hate!

jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif

Replies

• Shinies should be purchasable.

keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• They are or at least were in the game files, they were on Theed during the reveal event.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

• JMaster
    2052 posts Member
    "Looks like we got ourselves a batch of Shinies, Commander..."
    Yes. I think that it'd be cool if everyone new started with plain white Clone armor, but then as you level up (or whip out your credit card...) you can opt for specific skins on certain maps. You know, the way skins for certain locations always should have worked. You could have white clones, the current group, or the 41st as options on Kashyyk, for example. Oh well, just me, you?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.