criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Could customisation be better?

How would you all feel if we were able to further customise?

E.g. make the assault class use a heavy model. As in my opinion it's one of the more accurate models.

E.g. allow you to chose a model then assign its class!

Let me know your opinions!

Replies

• Yeah, I'd be good with it.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Yellow ones were on Felucia and Utapau? But we have no felucia or Utapau? :(
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Versatti
    2036 posts Member
    Yellow ones were on Felucia and Utapau? But we have no felucia or Utapau? :(

Sadly not likely to get them either.

• you're going to find that many of the truths DICE cling to depend greatly on our own their own point of view.
  • Have a look at @meshugene89 ‘s concepts, OP. That’s exactly how clone customization in this game should’ve been.

Just Felucia
  • Have a look at @meshugene89 ‘s concepts, OP. That’s exactly how clone customization in this game should’ve been.

You rang?
    https://imgur.com/a/5y7Fa
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • https://m.imgur.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/482D1kv

@F8RGE e we implore you... give us the option to customise the model to the class

You rang?
    https://imgur.com/a/5y7Fa

❤️

Just Felucia

Isn't cody yellow?
  • Tastywaffles
    538 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yellow ones were on Felucia and Utapau? But we have no felucia or Utapau? :(

Just Felucia

Isn't cody yellow?

Orange. Duh!!!

Just Felucia

Isn't cody yellow?

Nope, Orange.
  • This game could be better. So, yeah.
    kieronm99 wrote: »
    E.g. what looks to be a heavy mldel using assault loadout from the movie!

Check out @SWBFUpdates’s Tweet:

Wow, BF Updates is getting real fired up about the lack of content/poor content

Can't blame em, though. Would be nice to get mod support for this game. At least make it so that it can be considered "Community Development Services" or something, like we can code stuff and mod the game, then send these mods to the devs for them to check it over and possibly add them in.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Yeah I remembered yellow. Been awhile since I've seen him but nothing Google can't fix.
    Still though, I'm sad we have no news for Utapau. That was my favorite map in the old games.
  • Yeah I remembered yellow. Been awhile since I've seen him but nothing Google can't fix.
    Still though, I'm sad we have no news for Utapau. That was my favorite map in the old games.

Mine too. That game had some excellent maps
  • Alex64
    7039 posts Member
    Two months=two skins(already in the game since the beggining) that means 1skin per month.
    I don't think so.
  • The customization is terrible in this game. I don’t really care about it, but it was better in the last game. They should have added things like the 41st as a Kashyyyk default skin. Then allow players to purchase different accents and effects. Like these:

Polished armor
    Scratched visor
    Battle worn armor
    Different ammo belts, pistol holster
    Waist capes
    Pauldrons
    Emblems and line markings

Dice could have kept things on the immersive side while giving a ton of options/purchaseables... but the proper amount of time was never put towards this game so kind of a non starter at this point.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    It would have preferred either individual element customisation (paint designs, accessories etc) or a bunch of pre-set designs that you could choose from which then changed with map to fit the legion of that map (I.e. legions were locked to maps) but as we're just getting legion skins, I'd like it if they were at least accurate to the movies. The main one I have an issue with is the 327th Assault - it just looks weird. Give it the same appearance as the one from the movie (top right in the tweet above) and I'd be happy. The other two 327th skins are decent looking, Heavy is a little odd but I think that's just bc of how much mustard yellow there is. Also the chest stripe is way too dark, it's basically red-brown when it should be only a few shades darker than the rest of the yellow. I think the 41st Specialsit should also use the Clone Scout helmet that you see in RotS instead of the standard 41st helmet and camo'd macrobinoculars, IMO it looks a little odd.
    So yeah, the skins could be a little better, and really customisation should have been in the game since launch and be in a better state than it is now, which really isn't a very good system to actually make any significant income from the game. But at least we've got some options.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF