criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Luke's words have deeper meaning.

Yeah yeah the movie is bad but...

Like said I refuse to teach "ANOTHER" generation of Jedi. Kylo and Rey we can say are in the same generation.

So I thinking there must of been one before Kylo Ren. So could Matt Smith Character for the new movie be the generation before? One of Luke's last surviving Jedi from before Ren.

Luke even said Rey needs a teacher but he won't do it. So I'm thinking one of the older Jedi needs a padawan and he has one in mind.

He said last of the Jedi not the last Jedi. The title said the last Jedi but kylo is a Jedi trained by Luke. So we have two.

Plural for Jedi is Jedi. Could this be a play on words? Maybe the Jedi order is in hiding everywhere.

We know that Luke said the hardest planet to find but Kamino was because it was wiped off all star charts. When the empire fell no one was left to speak of the missing planet. But from a force ghost Ben could. What if they sent the Jedi there to build another clone army for episode 9? How else would they fight back with a hand full of rebels.

Image if that is how they connect the movies. A brand new clone army shows up on the side of the resistant just in time. Ships troops supplies guns and more. 35 years worth of time to make a army!

Hmmmm what do you guys think?

Replies

• Oh andbwhen Rey said we need you to bring the Jedi back as though she knows he sent them away in hiding.
  • That would actually make for a pretty exciting movie, and would go with the theme of a big battle, that John Boyega has been talking about.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • like a clone jedi army
  • KlownShueS wrote: »

Like said I refuse to teach "ANOTHER" generation of Jedi. Kylo and Rey we can say are in the same generation.

So I thinking there must of been one before Kylo Ren. So could Matt Smith Character for the new movie be the generation before? One of Luke's last surviving Jedi from before Ren.

Luke even said Rey needs a teacher but he won't do it. So I'm thinking one of the older Jedi needs a padawan and he has one in mind.

He said last of the Jedi not the last Jedi. The title said the last Jedi but kylo is a Jedi trained by Luke. So we have two.

Plural for Jedi is Jedi. Could this be a play on words? Maybe the Jedi order is in hiding everywhere.

We know that Luke said the hardest planet to find but Kamino was because it was wiped off all star charts. When the empire fell no one was left to speak of the missing planet. But from a force ghost Ben could. What if they sent the Jedi there to build another clone army for episode 9? How else would they fight back with a hand full of rebels.

Image if that is how they connect the movies. A brand new clone army shows up on the side of the resistant just in time. Ships troops supplies guns and more. 35 years worth of time to make a army!

@KlownShueS

Hmmm...very interesting. That WOULD make for a very interesting movie.

Unfortunately it probably wont happen... :disappointed: JJ Abrams already made TFA a "safe" movie, and after the backlash received by TLJ, he will be all the more reluctant to try something new and original.

But its a very interesting theory, Luke did say some interestingly phrased thoughts in TLJ.

So you think he trained 2 generations? That the first all became Knights and left to create a clone army or died? Then he attempted to train another gen with Kylo this time?

In the end of TLJ, Rey asks Leia "How do we rebuild from all of this?" And Leia pats Rey's hand and tells her: "We have everything we need." Could this also be a play on words? Giving you the idea that Rey is what they need? When actually Leia might be referring to Rey as a Jedi, that the Jedi are all that they need? Just an idea. :blush:

Here's something interesting: There is supposedly a TLJ poster written in another language (German or something) that spells plural Jedi differently then we do because of different grammar rules. So anyways this poster said (excuse the bad spelling :smiley: ) the last jedi(s).
    b8dbtkudgr7e.gif
    I used to be Bobs_Fett366, but I got a username change.
    #rey #Kyloren #TheLastJedi #TheForceAwakens
  • KlownShueS wrote: »

@KlownShueS

Hmmm...very interesting. That WOULD make for a very interesting movie.

Unfortunately it probably wont happen... :disappointed: JJ Abrams already made TFA a "safe" movie, and after the backlash received by TLJ, he will be all the more reluctant to try something new and original.

But its a very interesting theory, Luke did say some interestingly phrased thoughts in TLJ.

So you think he trained 2 generations? That the first all became Knights and left to create a clone army or died? Then he attempted to train another gen with Kylo this time?

In the end of TLJ, Rey asks Leia "How do we rebuild from all of this?" And Leia pats Rey's hand and tells her: "We have everything we need." Could this also be a play on words? Giving you the idea that Rey is what they need? When actually Leia might be referring to Rey as a Jedi, that the Jedi are all that they need? Just an idea. :blush:

Here's something interesting: There is supposedly a TLJ poster written in another language (German or something) that spells plural Jedi differently then we do because of different grammar rules. So anyways this poster said (excuse the bad spelling :smiley: ) the last jedi(s).

Very very interesting! Then you have to think of the kid at the end of the movie.... Like all children even when the good guy is down or dead they still believe even when the odds are against them. Hmm.