criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hardened infiltration not working?

I played some GA tonight and hardened infiltration wouldn't reveal enemies on radar. I know this problem existed once before after an update. Anyone else having this issue? I'm on PS4.

Replies

• MWB33
    1379 posts Member
    I played a few rounds of Extraction earlier and had no issues with it. PS4 as well.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • I get the issue now and then, haven't had it post update though. The best you can do is switch to scramble infiltration, which always works. It's not as good as hardened for your own game, but benefits your team a lot if they're paying attention to their radars. But are they?
  • It's buggy.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif