criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Kylo Ren's freeze ability

How come sometimes when I get hit with it, it lasts around 5 seconds? That is ridiculously powerful and needs to be nerfed immediately.

Replies

• How come sometimes when I get hit with it, it lasts around 5 seconds? That is ridiculously powerful and needs to be nerfed immediately.

You have made a thorough and detailed case for your position... DICE will have no choice but to act immediately!
  • I agree. And when you're freezed he can just walk away while shooters just shoot you down. You cant do anything about it. Its rigged.
  • Then occasionally kylos are such a holes they literally shout cowards mocking you while you're frozen there forever.
  • Leave the time how it is the only defense kylo has
  • Leave the time how it is the only defense kylo has

What? He can block with his lightsaber. I figure it was bugged cause it use to be 2 seconds
  • Sometimes when I play with kylo I die before I get ten kills. He needs to buffed immediately.

Sometimes when I play as rey, I block Kylos pull and freeze then **** on him. Kylo needs to be buffed immediately.

See what I did there.
  • What about Lando's and Chwebacca's stun grenade? You not gonna say anything about these? You no longer can shoot while frozen, that what's bother you?
  • GGAMA92 wrote: »
    What about Lando's and Chwebacca's stun grenade? You not gonna say anything about these? You no longer can shoot while frozen, that what's bother you?

He probabaly got melted while he was a hero and immediately made this thread.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    GGAMA92 wrote: »
    What about Lando's and Chwebacca's stun grenade? You not gonna say anything about these? You no longer can shoot while frozen, that what's bother you?

Or like most people he wants kylo freeze people for 2 seconds like he use to.
  • kylo's freeze duration is too long, stop trying to use scare tactics with your replys! op you are right, pay no minds to the nimrods...
  • Defbored wrote: »
    GGAMA92 wrote: »

Yeah, I probably did get melted while I was a hero and immediately make this thread. Only because Kylo's freeze ability lasts way too long and is ridiculously overpowered.
  • GGAMA92 wrote: »

both are far easier to dodge and predict.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • moonalien wrote: »
    kylo's freeze duration is too long, stop trying to use scare tactics with your replys! op you are right, pay no minds to the nimrods...

Opinions... opinions everywhere!
  • If Kylo received health recovery then freeze can be nerfed, IMO break on 1 dmg.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif