criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero Ship idea for the Clone Wars: Padme Amidala's Chromium N-1 Starfighter

nr0mrxlcj71s.png

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter

Replies

• Why not this Skiff ship instead......it's chrome too!
    9p74pa10mr2s.png
  • Why not this Skiff ship instead......it's chrome too!
    9p74pa10mr2s.png

Because that ship doesn't even have weapons; also the N-1 Starfighter is a fully playable ship in the game, complete with a detailed cockpit interior, which many players have requested to be added to Starfighter Assault since the game launched. As of now, it is only playable in Galactic Assault on Naboo.

• I forgot she flew the N-1 but you're right. It would be an amazing addition and easier for DICE since the ship is already modeled. This would be great!
  • Nice ideas guys but Padme actually does have her own ship. A Royal Star Fighter that’s also Silver a different to the Naboo Royal Star Ship and N-1 Star Fighters.
  • AdnamaAviv wrote: »
    Nice ideas guys but Padme actually does have her own ship. A Royal Star Fighter that’s also Silver a different to the Naboo Royal Star Ship and N-1 Star Fighters.

No... she doesn't. She has her Chromium N-1 and half-a-dozen yachts.

• Call it whatever you want, as I have my own opinions on it.
  • AdnamaAviv
    84 posts Member
    edited January 9
    In some Star Wars Official Books and other content, It’s also just referred to as Padme’s Star Figher, the N-1 Fighters are just mainly the Naboo Star Fighters and they’re Yellow-Gold in color.
  • Aryck-The-One
    1585 posts Member
    edited January 9
    AdnamaAviv wrote: »
    Call it whatever you want, as I have my own opinions on it.

What point are you trying to make? The fact of the matter is Padme has never had a starfighter before her unique Chromium N-1 was introduced in Star Wars: The Forces of Destiny. Search on Google, there is no mention of her having her own personal starfighter before then.