criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

So why is this subforum named "Community Events"...

If there are no customs games or private matches? Isn't that the entire point?

Asking the real questions here.
PSN: Atreus-213
Xbox One GT: Atreus215

Replies

• IIPrest0nII
    3200 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Hi!

Well, I think community events can be different and I'm sure there may be events that do not require private matches or custom games. Also as you noticed this forum is also for content creators, for those who would like to share awesome videos or screenshots from the game.
    Volunteer EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator
  • We should have a forum Xbox/PS4/PC tournament, that is completely online, and you can sign up. It will involve tons of players, and only the top 5 players will be the winners of each system. The person with the most matches won wins the tournament for that console.
    Or you could do one like World of Tanks does, where they have a whole bunch of countries fight each other, and you have the opportunity to chose any country, the country with the most wins is the champion. We could do the same, with Star Wars factions. Have it start out the tournament with Republic vs Seperatists, FO vs the Resistance, the Empire vs the Rebellion. Then whichever faction wins is allowed to go up against another faction, like FO vs Republic. Then there would be a wildcard faction that goes up against the best faction in the tournament. It would be so much fun, and that team would only need to win matches.
    Does that sound like something they could do, @IIPrest0nII?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Hi!

Well, I think community events can be different and I'm sure there may be events that do not require private matches or custom games. Also as you noticed this forum is also for content creators, for those who would like to share awesome videos or screenshots from the game.

Hi Prest0n, I do appreciate the response. Though it was a bit of a jab at the fact we still lack this function. We don't even appear to have a decent response about it despite the number of threads that get made about it. Times I've written about it on /r/StarWarsBattlefront, F8RGE has just glossed over it.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215