criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Only getting clone maps in strike.

So whats up with that? Gets kind of boring only playing the same 3 maps over and over again.

Replies

• did you click the strike tile in the main menu or did you go through operations?
    I think the one on main menu is clone war priority
  • PadawanPotato
    100 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    stevenomes wrote: »
    did you click the strike tile in the main menu or did you go through operations?
    I think the one on main menu is clone war priority

No I go the normal way through play>multiplayer>assault>strike. Still only get theed, kamino and kashyyk and then it restarts.
    Post edited by PadawanPotato on
  • Same here,I need my Starkiller base strike!!!
  • StewM2000 wrote: »
    Same here,I need my Starkiller base strike!!!

Me too. Its extremly annoying.
  • now we know how extraction players feel. it's even worse for them because there only is 2 maps and no hope of adding anymore. a sad, sad day
  • Thought something was up today on strike, hate naboo as well, i miss the death star
  • Same here.
    #StarWars-y
  • Halpen4
    396 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Haha, they are gonna give you all... and only, Clone Wars content one way or another, until you guys finally shut up about it. Welcome to Battlefront 2 The Clone Wars :D
  • its clone war season, how fitting. but would be nice if we had another clone map? no maps since crait and kessel is okay as well. DICE has failed your highness.
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    its clone war season, how fitting. but would be nice if we had another clone map? no maps since crait and kessel is okay as well. DICE has failed your highness.

Well jabbas palce, bespin and Hanger technically speaking.
  • I seriously dont get how dice is thinking. we are in a big need of new maps on all game modes, not less. The already have a ton of maps in the game they could use in for the other modes like blast and strike.