criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New hero mode after winter heroes!

Large map objective based hero mode with AI troopers. Control point that moves around the map. Capture and defend to gains points. First team to certain amount of points wins. All heroes available, a 10 vs 10 hero mode. AI troopers will be expert level. All trooper classes. This mode is very cost and time effective for devs. Please support this new idea.

Replies

• GrayOne wrote: »
    Large map objective based hero mode with AI troopers. Control point that moves around the map. Capture and defend to gains points. First team to certain amount of points wins. All heroes available, a 10 vs 10 hero mode. AI troopers will be expert level. All trooper classes. This mode is very cost and time effective for devs. Please support this new idea.

Are you talking about a game mode you want or the one coming to batttlefront 2 after winter. I’m confuse. Please explain this clearly.

Are you talking about a game mode you want or the one coming to batttlefront 2 after winter. I’m confuse. Please explain this clearly.

Just something I want, but it would need all the heroes for balance I guess.
  • +1 For me. Sounds good.
  • I'd love a capture and defend mode with just heroes. Or even capture the flag. More hero modes in general other than straight up good guys vs bad guys. That would be swell.
  • I'd love a capture and defend mode with just heroes. Or even capture the flag. More hero modes in general other than straight up good guys vs bad guys. That would be swell.

Capture the flag would be sweet! Different types too. 1 flag, with a spawn location that moves around (to deter flag camping). A 2 flag made would be great too...geonosis and other bigger maps would work well for this. There are great ideas out there, let's hear more of them.
  • Make it for Troopers not heroes and yeah sounds like a cool idea
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • Make it for Troopers not heroes and yeah sounds like a cool idea

They basically have that already in strike. So that why I suggested the hero idea. This is a hero mode idea thread. Catch up slow poke Rodriguez
    ty0z24xqvo1d.gif
  • Anybody else out there have a good idea for an objective based hero mode?
    Anybody else out there have a good idea for an objective based hero mode?

Well... You asked.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117762/hvv-a-hotfix-story#latest
  • @Darth_Vapor3 lol nice. Well said, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
    @Darth_Vapor3 lol nice. Well said, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Kind words, and a testament to your own qualities sir.
    Make it for Troopers not heroes and yeah sounds like a cool idea

They basically have that already in strike. So that why I suggested the hero idea. This is a hero mode idea thread. Catch up slow poke Rodriguez
    ty0z24xqvo1d.gif

No they don’t

ty0z24xqvo1d.gif

Thanks for the unnecessary insult. Anyhow, it’s not me being slow, it’s the fact that GA is a large mode for heroes, in which troopers do not have their own LARGE (not small like strike) gamemode

ty0z24xqvo1d.gif

Thanks for the unnecessary insult. Anyhow, it’s not me being slow, it’s the fact that GA is a large mode for heroes, in which troopers do not have their own LARGE (not small like strike) gamemode

I like the idea of a big map capture the flag trooper only mode. But again, I am trying to discuss other hero objective mode ideas, with no troopers at all. Sorry for the insult, just a polite rip is all. Not everyday I get to call someone slow poke Rodriguez, lol.
    Anybody else out there have a good idea for an objective based hero mode?

I’ve thought for a while that a Cargo mode with only hero’s could be interesting. I’d like to see how people use the hero’s/villains for attacking/defending the cargo areas. It could easily turn into a jumbled mess though.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • moonalien
    460 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    i mentioned a similar mode in a past post using all heroes but it got no replys but crickets... using a larger scale map like GA have all the heroes go at it (when released) like in blast (team death match) it be awesome carnage.