criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

If they nerf officer's presence...

2Next

Replies

• Defbored wrote: »
    The devs should stop worrying about the balance issues with the standard troopers.

Instead build more maps. Create new game modes like capture the flag, command point capture, etc.
    Add more Heros from Rogue one and the clone wars era.

I completely agree.

For the most part, the "balance" is fine. Stop nerfing and buffing stuff, and just give us more maps.

I agree too. It’s just a merry go round of nerfing and buffing. The troopers on balance are fine. There’s more important things to Work on
  • When they make OP useless and officers stop carrying it and instead trade that card in for a more run and gun type build.

1) you will then beg they nerf officer damage once again because instead of playing a support role officers will be encouraged to play a run and gun role.

2)you will notice yourself dying alot more often, you don't notice that your hp is recovering far more rapidly than it should be

3) heavies will dominate the lobbies once again

That is the truth.
    And the devs waste time useful elsewhere.
  • there are many higher priority issue than this.. like real content or bug fixes. while i couldn't really care either way, what it will show to me that the devs are only fannying around at the edges and have no real intent for new content.
  • When they make OP useless and officers stop carrying it and instead trade that card in for a more run and gun type build.

1) you will then beg they nerf officer damage once again because instead of playing a support role officers will be encouraged to play a run and gun role.

2)you will notice yourself dying alot more often, you don't notice that your hp is recovering far more rapidly than it should be

3) heavies will dominate the lobbies once again

Exactly, I'm not in it to heal my teammates its just a byproduct. The moment it becomes worthless with another nerf I'll move to improved flash grenade or disruption and just focus on killing fast instead of sticking around my team mates.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif