criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

See here the trailer for Commander Cody...

That unfortunately we are never gonna get in BF2....

Replies

• Never say never. Who knows.
  • It is pretty clear after the road map has completed, that is it. Fini for anything new to SW BF2...
  • Where's the shoulder aerial/antenna? Helmet extras. Sure these modders do good jobs but it's just the textures. Show me some remodelling and I'll give a thumbs up.
  • Azelrazel wrote: »
    Where's the shoulder aerial/antenna? Helmet extras. Sure these modders do good jobs but it's just the textures. Show me some remodelling and I'll give a thumbs up.

Mockers aren’t able to remodel with the access they have, only retexturing
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • Great work!!! The helmetless version is awesome.

EA should cooperate with theses modders, it's work free of charge and the players could benefit.

Eeee EA !
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • I’m pretty sure the reason that guy got banned was because he used the mod in multiplayer, which is pretty much a no-no.
    Nevertheless, it still is beast. Maybe DICE should hire these modders to replace the ones that got sent over to BFV
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • I’m pretty sure the reason that guy got banned was because he used the mod in multiplayer, which is pretty much a no-no.
    Nevertheless, it still is beast. Maybe DICE should hire these modders to replace the ones that got sent over to BFV

Visual mods are allowed, but any that change stats aren’t. This didn’t change stats from what I’m aware of
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    781 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Other awesome mod

maxresdefault.jpg

ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • LeftTurnus wrote: »
    It is pretty clear after the road map has completed, that is it. Fini for anything new to SW BF2...

Um. The roadmap will be updated every month, and everything is subject to change.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1