criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

More scenarios for arcade mode

Hello there, I've really been enjoying the maps you've been bringing to arcade mode, but I've been wandering if you are planning on adding more scenarios to arcade because the modes now have been getting a little old. Something like destructable objectives or capture points would be something different and fun to do in arcade. Cant wait for grevious, kenobi, skywalker and dukuu. Keep up the good work.

Replies

• Holding out hope we'll eventually get a Capture the Flag mode in offline Arcade. Fingers crossed!
  • Killer_B_114
    34 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    There's only one gamemode for arcade. I'm down for any new arcade mode content because often i have to play split screen with my little brother. Please devs we NEED a split screen content drop! We need to start campaigning for acade gamemodes.
  • If we could get Capture the Flag, the new large scale objective mode ( something that feels like Galactic Assault ) and Heroes VS Villains offline I would honestly be content about the offline modes.

Give us the above, add some more maps ( new or old ) and clean up the bug issues in arcade on Jabba's Palace and the AI enemy bots only spawning and respawning as Assault Class in Team Battle 2 vs 2 and 4 vs 4 and I'm happy.
  • The more offline the better, but the thing I really want is a large game mode. I just want to play on all the large maps and use vehicles like AT-STs.
  • Totally agree ross42899. Anything that is not in Arcade/Offline mode will be lost and forgotten sooner than later. It would be nice to be able to play Galactic Assault whenever I want against A.I.

There was a rumor last week that the promised large scale mode will now not be coming to Arcade/Offline mode.

It's still great to go back and play Battlefront 2015 skirmish mode for Galactic Assault. I believe only two developers created the entire skirmish mode for Battlefront 2015. Hopefully EA/Dice still has their contact info!
  • Yes because sometimes I can't even find any available match. There are no players in the morning so I think the best thing that you should do EA is to bring us Skirmish battles to arcade which is really good when I want to record a video or play with myself.

Like in 2015, 2005 Battlefronts too... The Skirmish battles are some of the natural elements of the Battlefront games. We don't have to let them burn in Battlefront II.

Another thing is to bring us Custom Matches 'cuz I really wanna' play with my friends against AI or against my friends is maybe 1v1 HvV. The second thing is, the Custom Matches is good for competitions. A lot of people want to have E-Sport competitions because they think they are professional. ( like me ) I know a lot of teams are want that too.
  • ross42899
    1380 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    PhilC wrote: »
    There was a rumor last week that the promised large scale mode will now not be coming to Arcade/Offline mode.

That rumor/leak only confirmed what Dennis said way back in February already. That we won't get a copy of GA in arcade/offline, because of AI limitations. There's no confirmation we won't get a large mode at all. They could still release a team death match on large maps with enabled vehicles or something along those lines.
  • CptAmmogeddon
    29 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    ross42899 wrote: »
    That rumor/leak only confirmed what Dennis said way back in February already. That we won't get a copy of GA in arcade/offline, because of AI limitations.

I just don't get this argument. They managed to make a somewhat challenging Walker-assault offline-mode in BF 2015, so why should it be that much harder to make something similar, now? Or at least scale up the arcade battles with bigger maps and more than 10 Players per team!
    And for gods sake, PLEASE fix the endless list of bugs, especially in SA arcade
  • More big maps for arcade GEONOSIS naboo, kashyyk and new Game Mode
    I like a order 66 Mode on Coruscant
  • I agree - there should be more offline content! Other game modes are definitely needed. Bf1 offered a way better splitscreen experience in spite of bf2 having the better gameplay content ect...
  • They should add vehicles to the arcade mode