criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

TLJ top selling Blu Ray

rollind24
4893 posts Member
edited September 2018
What do you guys think? I didn’t hate the movie like it seems most do online but is it because it got released earlier than others and they’re playing catch up? Either way I’ll take some good news for the Galaxy.

https://comicbook.com/starwars/2018/09/06/star-wars-the-last-jedi-blu-ray-sales-2018-black-panther-thor-ragnarok/
#infantrylivesmatter

Replies

• I bought it the day it came out. Loved it so much. The sales are still happening because Disney never releases movies until about 1-1 1/2 years later. So the boycotters may be trying to see it now. It is still one of the highest selling Blu-Ray movies, and I heard it broke a few records. But Infinity War still has it beat, even though it hasn't been out that long.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I am suprised
  • I didn't buy the BR since our players just seems to be gathering dust, but I bought the digital edition from the MS store the moment it was released. Does that count?
  • I didn't buy the BR since our players just seems to be gathering dust, but I bought the digital edition from the MS store the moment it was released. Does that count?

I did the same thing. I don’t think they’re counting digital sales in this though for 2018.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Vespervin
    686 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm not surprised. To put it into perspective, Call of Duty is usually the best selling video game of any given year. That doesn't mean it is a good game.

Admittedly, I do play Call of Duty. It's an average game but it's quick and fun. It just lacks any substance.

Edit: Alright! I've made 666 posts. Time to stop. Bye everyone.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.