criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Am I the best player in the world!?

Cachoron22_
105 posts Member
edited September 2018
Haha well sure feels like it with all these teammates, you know it gets really frustrating at times when you actually want to play competitively but your teammates prevent you to do so,I remember taking 2 of the objectives on the first phase of Endor all by myself all we needed was the third one but my teammates couldn’t do that or like that one time in HvV where I ended with 40 kills at the end of the game and the best player on my team had 5 I tried everything I stayed with my team and helped them out anyway I could the whole time but nothing, no affense to all the noobs out there but my point is that they way these matches are made should be better
Post edited by Cachoron22_ on

Replies

• If you feel like you need to play competitively all the time, you should probably go play something else. The developers have stated multiple times that this game is designed to be played casually since you always make progress, no matter how good or bad you are. Not everyone wants to treat this game like they're required to be the best of the best, some people just want to play for the fun aspect, because that's what video games are supposed to be. Fun.
  • If you feel like you need to play competitively all the time, you should probably go play something else. The developers have stated multiple times that this game is designed to be played casually since you always make progress, no matter how good or bad you are. Not everyone wants to treat this game like they're required to be the best of the best, some people just want to play for the fun aspect, because that's what video games are supposed to be. Fun.

Cant argue with that good point

• shutpath_xbox
    84 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Yes, you are the best player. Cut us noobs some -removed-
    {MOD EDIT: Language}
    Post edited by F03hammer on
  • Cachoron22_
    105 posts Member
    edited September 2018

I know I’m sorry I’ll try
  • OcDoc
    588 posts Member
    edited September 2018

Yep, I double checked and he is definitely the best player in the world and should be expecting the trophy and million dollar check to come in the mail any day now.

I will strive much harder now to be the best so I can get my awesome reward too. Thanks for the motivation!

• Cachoron22_
    105 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    OcDoc wrote: »

Yep, I double checked and he is definitely the best player in the world and should be expecting the trophy and million dollar check to come in the mail any day now.

I will strive much harder now to be the best so I can get my awesome reward too. Thanks for the motivation!

I got you no problem

• Lol, ur not the best. I bet u never do 4v4s, or 2v2s, maybe we can (against each other)?
  • Lol, ur not the best. I bet u never do 4v4s, or 2v2s, maybe we can (against each other)?
    Sure, I’m on PS4 my name is Cachoron22_ ps I know I’m not the best I was trying to make a point to show that after constantly being put on teams where your teammates do absolutely nothing it starts to feel that you are the best player in the world (I was being sarcastic) and pps I have been in 1 vs 4s plenty of times and have won not all the time though but a decent amount of times. I will be waiting
  • Alright . do u want to 2v2 and/or 4v4?
    I play alone

I play alone

U dont have anyone to help u ? I would 1v1 u but this game isnt good enough for that. Lmk when u have a partner.
  • You've never seen the kill streaks some of my friends can get on. Assisting their teammates the entire time.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
    I play alone

U dont have anyone to help u ? I would 1v1 u but this game isnt good enough for that. Lmk when u have a partner.
    I’ll see what i can do
  • You've never seen the kill streaks some of my friends can get on. Assisting their teammates the entire time.

Yeah don’t get me wrong there are really good players out there but after getting put in teams where you get demolished and place first place all the time it’s hard to believe so sometimes
  • Dice is currently working on the matchmaking of the game...but I feel that it will only solve part of the problem. The other half of the problem is to let people know that some games modes are competitive game modes, like Hero Showdown.

I think that they also need to create a unique leveling system for HvV Showdown and change the game tile in the main menu to state that it is a competitive mode. That way a lot of new people will tend to stay away from that mode because new people really shouldn't play that one. It's meant more for intermediate to expert level players.
  • Dice is currently working on the matchmaking of the game...but I feel that it will only solve part of the problem. The other half of the problem is to let people know that some games modes are competitive game modes, like Hero Showdown.

I think that they also need to create a unique leveling system for HvV Showdown and change the game tile in the main menu to state that it is a competitive mode. That way a lot of new people will tend to stay away from that mode because new people really shouldn't play that one. It's meant more for intermediate to expert level players.
    Agreed