criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Every HvV match

Clusterwatch
165 posts Member
edited September 2018
I swear im sick of playing againt yoda,luke and that rey,especially when they are sticking together like peanut butter and jelly.
Its even worse when I have awful teammates that do opposite of what they are susposed to do...
Quess good teammates are a big myth again..
{MOD EDIT: Language}
Post edited by F03hammer on

Replies

• I swear im sick of playing againt yoda,luke and that rey,especially when they are sticking together like peanut butter and jelly.
    Its even worse when I have awful teammates that do opposite of what they are susposed to do...
    Quess good teammates are a big myth again..
    {MOD EDIT: Language}

Gud, you must git.

intro-1523455063.jpg
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sort of an atypical/joke song, all their other songs are way better)

Gamertag: Billkwando
    Find me circling, and crashing, in Starfighter Assault.
  • Focus all of your efforts on REY. If you take her out of equation, the Light Side will crumble.

Try trampling her with AT-STs, flying TIE Fighters into her head, freezing her outside the field of play, electrocuting her for five or more seconds, choking her after death, droiding her five seconds after death, one-shot killing her with Triple B’s Relby, landing AI ships on her head, and using the Batteringram Cannon from The Last Jedi.

If all else fails, throw her into the Death Star reactor and pray she doesn’t seek vengeance.
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • You're a monster! :D