criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Stupid Question: Battlefront 1

Sorry if this is a very stupid question but is anyone still playing SW BF1? I have BF1 but not BF2 and I can't find a single game ever. I'm not even sure this is the right forum to post such a question but I can't find a BF1 forum. I did see a handful other people on BF1 looking for a game but that was it. Any guidance???? Thanks...

Replies

• FriedPizza773
    1126 posts Member
    edited September 9
    Wait... If you don't have BF2, then how did you even have access to create your thread here in the BF2 forum sections? Only people who owns a copy of BF2 can do that.

As for BF2015 forum sections (or BF1 as you called it, but we should not be confused with Battlefield 1), it is simply right under BF2 sections from the main forum page. Otherwise, here's a link: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/categories/star-wars-battlefront-general-discussion
  • so far recently i tried finding games on PC for BF1 for Walker Assault without much luck, guess maybe it is the timing or server

if anyone has any recommendation for best Time/Server for BF1 now let me know :love:
  • @posting; dk. Just said it was me. Apparently owning BF1 is good enough for here.

I have tried several times over the last few months. It never was easy to find a game but ever since BF2 came out I haven't been able to find any :(
  • Op can post because they own BF1
    Try BF2
    It's cheap as now and you can't go wrong
  • I dk, I paid $70 for BF1 the day it came out, had issues getting a game sometimes, and you know the game shipped with very few maps. I hear on BF2 you have to pay for all kinds of maps and privileges and stuff. Anyway, I just reinstalled BattleField 3 which is what? From like 8 years ago or something, and I had no problem finding games, lol. I feel like I'm missing something here; is there really NO ONE playing BF1? Is BF2 any better?
  • I dk, I paid $70 for BF1 the day it came out, had issues getting a game sometimes, and you know the game shipped with very few maps. I hear on BF2 you have to pay for all kinds of maps and privileges and stuff. Anyway, I just reinstalled BattleField 3 which is what? From like 8 years ago or something, and I had no problem finding games, lol. I feel like I'm missing something here; is there really NO ONE playing BF1? Is BF2 any better?

People are still playing bf1
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Oh yes! As for the OP question about who's playing BF1, I can confirm that I did played it yesterday and there are still just a handful few of people playing it, mostly in Walker Assault. My platform is PS4 by the way.

However, I'm afraid I've also heard that there aren't any PC players playing BF1 anymore.
  • Come on over to BF2 brother. It's got 3 eras, an offline campaign/arcade,a super awesome Starfighter assault. Plenty of people to play with also. See you soon!
  • On Xbox one in UK and now regularly finding games in the evenings here between 7 and 11pm. If I dont have much luck on Europe Servers I switch to US West and that is good, even managed alot of Bespin and Outer Rim matches of late. Just need to keep searching and trying different times. It is hit and miss but keep trying!
  • I'm still finding games on XBox BF1. I'm just not finding my favorite game mode turning point very often. It's mostly just walker assault for the 40 person modes.
  • I'm creating a group of players to start matches on dlcs maps. I want you to join if you meet these two requirements:

You must be European or live near Europe (like North Africa for example) and the most important thing:

You must have the dlcs maps and you must play on PC.

If you meet the requirements mentioned above, add me on Origin.

My nickname is: jmoyano92