criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

episode nine could finish the ressurection campaign

In the end of ressurection leia sends zay to the outer rim to find a "contact" in the end of the last jedi She tells rey they must go to the outer rim to find a contact. They could be refering to the same person

Replies

• I hope not.
  • In the end of ressurection leia sends zay to the outer rim to find a "contact" in the end of the last jedi She tells rey they must go to the outer rim to find a contact. They could be refering to the same person

Interesting. It’s probably Lando. It’d be really cool to see that maybe Zay failed to get there or something and Rey once again has to go to one of Han’s old friends and plead for help and deliver the news of Hans death. Only this time I could totally see Lando having more of an emotional response.
  • Another 5 levels to finish our imperial perspective campaign in a year will totally be worth it.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • I thought it was going to finish The Last Jedi?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • In the end of ressurection leia sends zay to the outer rim to find a "contact" in the end of the last jedi She tells rey they must go to the outer rim to find a contact. They could be refering to the same person

Good catch. Would be interesting but they’ve confirmed no more campaign content
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I hate the sequels and all sequel content
    xa2uoq9tne1l.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I hate the sequels and all sequel content
    xa2uoq9tne1l.gif

A lot of us suffered through TLJ
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    In the end of ressurection leia sends zay to the outer rim to find a "contact" in the end of the last jedi She tells rey they must go to the outer rim to find a contact. They could be refering to the same person

Good catch. Would be interesting but they’ve confirmed no more campaign content

not really new levels just would finish the story in the movie
  • Episode 9 could also finish off the Star Wars movie franchise.
    Jesus, what those ***** did to Luke 🤢