criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

HvV target system alternative or new HvV mode

ArcTrooperBen
332 posts Member
edited September 2018
Instead of a target elimination system why not capture the flag. It forces you to play the objective. You can’t run away to high corners with the flag because it doesn’t help you at all there’s just no tactical benefit to using Those exploits. Thoughts?
Post edited by ArcTrooperBen on

Replies

• The target could be the flag bearers. It’s an optional targeting.
  • I like the current system, however a team death match might be a viable alternative
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    I like the current system, however a team death match might be a viable alternative

Me too honestly. I just am seeing lots of people complain and I hate seeing people complain without posing a solution so I figured I’d pitch one for them. If they really care that much they’ll comment and take it for themselves but if they don’t then apparently it’s not that important
  • The target could be the flag bearers. It’s an optional targeting.

I like the current mode, especially when it's firing on all cylinders.

But this sounds very interesting. I'm going to meditate on this for a while.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    The target could be the flag bearers. It’s an optional targeting.

Honestly I’d rather this than the hero showdown. I never play that mode. And with the new heroes and villains it could be a “large scale” mode of 6v6
  • Darth_Vapor3
    2748 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    AzorAhai wrote: »

Honestly I’d rather this than the hero showdown. I never play that mode. And with the new heroes and villains it could be a “large scale” mode of 6v6
    Me and a buddy play HS all the time. Great mode with a friend. I’ve never played it with a random but I can imagine...

I like tour capture the flag idea. Perhaps 6v6.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »

Me and a buddy play HS all the time. Great mode with a friend. I’ve never played it with a random but I can imagine...

I like tour capture the flag idea. Perhaps 6v6.

Playing random lobbies is very hit and miss. A lot of times it’s very unmatched and hard to get your team to pull their heads out of the ground
  • we need HCTF back from renegade squadron.