criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This is it for DICE....

Apparently, "Seasons" have been removed from the BFII website. People are taking it as "Battlefront III is coming!"

No. There's no reason to get excited.

This is just DICE quietly admitting this game is a failure, and they're slowly going to do away with support for it.

Anyone with a brain knows this. DICE is going to have to focus and scramble to fix Battlefield V before EA shuts them down.

But, in all honesty, this is it for DICE. They're done for. They haven't had a single game in the last 7 years that hasn't been met controversy or criticism.

Low pre-orders and falling stocks for EA are going to make them pull the trigger and DICE will probably be shutting their doors before the holiday season next year. I'm counting on it.

Replies

• I am not worried. As a friend of mine said the other day, 'This means they can release content whenever they want, in whatever order they want".
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Ummm.

You got that from them removing the seasons tab. Okay.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Anonymous_Tom
    153 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Ummm.

You got that from them removing the seasons tab. Okay.

Well, it's little things like this that are very telling of what direction game developers/publishers are going to take....and the signs are pointing towards the inevitable.
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    955 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I won't buy Battlefield V neither a Battlefront 3.

Battlefront 2 has much potential, only need more content.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Llunots
    340 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I just don't understand how EA ignores Star Wars Battlefronts, being one of the main games of one of the most know cinema franchisees as Star Wars. Battefield is so little compared to it. Also I don't understand how players can battle in WW2. I would be ashamed playing in a battle were others died realistically. And just for entertainment.
  • A bit over dramatic. We’ve all
    Known that BF2 will never be as good as we had hoped but no reason to take a few words removed from the site as the end.
  • Llunots wrote: »
    I just don't understand how EA ignores Star Wars Battlefronts, being one of the main games of one of the most know cinema franchisees as Star Wars. Battefield is so little compared to it. Also I don't understand how players can battle in WW2. I would be ashamed playing in a battle were others died realistically. And just for entertainment.
    It’s because of the game’s failed launch.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    This thread will be ending here.
    Evazan127 wrote: »
    A bit over dramatic. We’ve all
    Known that BF2 will never be as good as we had hoped but no reason to take a few words removed from the site as the end.

Agreed.
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!