criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Grievous Hype

I think it would be a cool idea to have a card that either gives him armour or droids armour when he is close to droids.

Sparks should come out of his wires when effected by Reys mind trick like droids are.

I know this would have been to hard to animate but, like when some characters do a kick after a few lightsaber swings, I would have liked Grievous to randomly grab an enemy's head with his foot and then throw them behind him. I believe he has done that move in both Clone Wars 2003 and the 3d animated series.

Replies

• No faction specific stuff. Defeats the purpose of having him lead stormtroopers. Universal or none at all.
  • duvelsuper wrote: »
    No faction specific stuff. Defeats the purpose of having him lead stormtroopers. Universal or none at all.

Yeah but if it's a card you could actually choose to equip it or not in the match depending on the era.
  • I wonder if magna guards will make an appearance? HYPE he will turn HvsV into more of a dark side bloodbath
  • Woooooh! Grievous! I can't wait for them to bring him in.
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    I wonder if magna guards will make an appearance? HYPE he will turn HvsV into more of a dark side bloodbath

Yes they should bring in the Magnaguards with him.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Yes they should bring in the Magnaguards with him.

God I hope.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• mastery0ta wrote: »
    HYPE he will turn HvsV into more of a dark side bloodbath

Especially if Obi-Wan is coming after. Imbalances the game even further for sure. Gunna see a lot more people quitting when they play LS.
  • Hyped... nah
    Maybe if they had a decent game to put Grievous into
  • I just hope he’s not clunky. I want him to be my go-to for mega streaks
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    I wonder if magna guards will make an appearance? HYPE he will turn HvsV into more of a dark side bloodbath
    It’d have to revert HvV into a BF2015 style with infantry so probably not unfortunately. I think the melee reinforcement ideas they had got scrapped awhile ago along with droidekas.
    -
    As for hype... coolest villain we’ll have as long as they stayed true to the intimidating, remorseless monster he is ment to be
    drkiw057g8qu.gif
    vfozezpcf1b1.gif
    s6p73u5je10v.gif
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • I'm hoping his talons can be his melee function ; )
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.