criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Devs: Please Fix Yoda

ArthritisEye
156 posts Member
edited September 26
I am like 4 feet away, with the perk card which supposedly increases the minimum range. I should have hit all 3 of those players. Powerful master Jedi he is not.

https://xboxclips.com/FEEdbAGS/f166ccf9-9051-4479-a1f1-194848a64755
Post edited by ArthritisEye on

Replies

• Bueller?
  • I am a Yoda player in HvV and this happens all the time. I find the push to execute the animation and just not work when used immediately after a dash. It’s not consistent and happens for no reason as well but in my experience that is a lot less. Also using the push after turning your camera around quickly causes it to not execute directly in front of you but to the side a bit.
    I don’t really think it’s as problematic in HvV than GA (as I’m not that type of player that needs to cheese people off the map )but I have been killed in clutch situations due to misfire.
    This move needs to work properly in GA or you are dead

Personal opinion - you should be able to do it while jumping like Luke
  • Force push still doesn't work correctly. This game is never going to be right.
  • For love of God he needs a bigger default hit area for the force push. It is sooo weak.
  • jump must be higher, there is no reason for it to be so low
  • no pliz fix vaders choke, glitch and getting stuck in that animation is the worst glitch in this game
  • Nola1
    24 posts Member
    edited October 22
    Palpatine was-in the air. Think you missed the shot. Yoda can't do air shots.
  • Nola1 wrote: »
    Palpatine was-in the air. Think you missed the shot. Yoda can't do air shots.

That’s the thing, he can; sometiimes. It’s very inconsistent and that’s the point
  • Overall hero gameplay for lightsaber hero’s is spotty. Moves, hits, and abilities frequently fail to register and Will always occur at the worst possible moment
  • Jauqee wrote: »
    Overall hero gameplay for lightsaber hero’s is spotty. Moves, hits, and abilities frequently fail to register and Will always occur at the worst possible moment

I've lost count on how many times the rebel force abilities have failed me at critical times. I have more clips, I have to just upload them. It's bad.
  • Zyder
    114 posts Member
    I used to play Yoda, but he is really really bad. He doesn't attack forward, just around and even he can't hit the enemy. Yoda should be like Iden Versio: pretty dangerous when its around, but weak if you can dash her.

Also, he is the Grand Master of the Jedi Order, people should fight for use him!!
  • All force powers have a "no effect" range. Point blank and just outside of the aim triangle (unless your Kylo). Also Yoda is one of the weakest characters in this game. If your ranking them by HvV mode its
    1 Chewie
    2 Vader
    3 Kylo
    4 Maul
    5 Rey
    6 Luke
    7 Yoda
    8 Iden
    9 Boba
    10 Han
    11 Lando
    12 Bosk
    13 Leia
    14 Palpatine
    Chewie can solo anything. Palpatine is only good for running away. The dark sides force powers and flight advantage give them a huge leg up in the game. Yoda has a good heal but he does little damage even with star cards and his "push" power both sucks and needs to charge, also he cant block sabers so the sith can just chop him up.
  • And another one. Trash, start completely over with Yoda.
    https://xboxclips.com/FEEdbAGS/461e814f-41bf-4e82-b80a-1cd6c06fa583/embed
  • All Force abilities need to be looked at for Luke (and his weird glitch where the first lightsaber strike misses) Yoda, (and Kylo’s area for both abilities as well as his Frenzy when falling and Vader’s Choke).
  • KrocketOnBoost
    411 posts Member
    edited November 10
    I honestly think all these issues are server/net code related. Since these issues only appears sporadic and are not constant. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

The server doesn't register what the player does and that results in no action. Latency is a huge problem in this game to. Sometimes u can tell that you are dead before you're dead. The game freeze like 0.5 seconds before and u can do nothing about it. So practically you're dead before u know it.

Love when it happens.

I'm on a 1000 Mbit fibre connection, port forward, Asus gaming router all wired. so I'm pretty sure it's not on my end.
  • Jediseth1
    38 posts Member
    edited November 12
    I think Unleash was nerfed secretly or something because it used to kill all of the 4 default classes if you have it at max, now it doesn’t kill Heavy and sometimes assault. Hopefully it is a glitch because I think Yoda is weaker now that it doesn’t kill.
  • Here are fixes I propose for Yoda.
    1) Make his push distance always at 100% range.
    2) Blaster absorbtion increases damage of push.
    3) Blocking force abilities increases damage of push.