criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Tired of heroes dominating games? Stinger Pistol.

13Next

Replies

  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Here’s a few I recorded this morning


    I had to get over the shock of just staring at Maul stuck like that.

    Nice touch with the emote at the end. LOL!!

    I honestly had no idea that was the emote I had since I never do it lol

    That's how it works though. I rarely think to emote. But one time, in Hero Showdown with Han, I killed Darth Maul, and I emoted the 'hokey religions and ancient weapons' one. It was very appropriate, but I didn't consciously know which emote it was.

    I liked the smile and nod with Rey before engaging Maul. Me: “I gotchu boo”
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    5347 posts Member
    edited September 2018


    Couldn’t stop laughing after I jumped down off the ledge. I was hunting this Vader all 2nd phase through the bushes
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    5347 posts Member
    edited September 2018




    Having way to much fun with this. Fits my style of flanking around hunting.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »




    Having way to much fun with this. Fits my style of flanking around hunting.

    Good kill, good kill.
  • @rollind24 That was awesome! Good kills!
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • rollind24
    5347 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »




    Having way to much fun with this. Fits my style of flanking around hunting.

    Good kill, good kill.

    @WodiQuix I feel like I need a backstory for my trooper now. Perhaps I failed out of some sort of bounty hunter/assassin training and now take my frustration on the hero’s who flunked me out
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »




    Having way to much fun with this. Fits my style of flanking around hunting.

    Good kill, good kill.

    @WodiQuix I feel like I need a backstory for my trooper now. Perhaps I failed out of some sort of bounty hunter/assassin training and now take my frustration on the hero’s who flunked me out

    Do it! Their story needs to be told. You know where to go!
  • I’ve also found BP gain to be quick situationally. If you can pop rounds into a few different enforcers/Hero’s bunched up those damage points add up fast.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Every time I spawn in as a high profile enemy, it feels like you could almost hear Kylo Ren say "I want every gun to fire on that man," but I'm not an astral projection, so I could still feel pain.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Here’s a few I recorded this morning


    I had to get over the shock of just staring at Maul stuck like that.

    Nice touch with the emote at the end. LOL!!

    Well done! That will teach him that there are consequences for going into enemy spawn areas.
    #StarWars-y
  • rollind24
    5347 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    What I imagine every time I see them run off to heal. Infinity War spoiler below
    ma75e27bxc2q.gif
    wcf4xx8aqzn8.gif
    pahlo32i0o0g.gif

    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    5347 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I’m now hoping the squad system doesn’t ruin my sneaking around/flanking to get the jump on people. Having too much fun doing this.
    #infantrylivesmatter
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!