criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• Prioritizing boring CS over extraction proves they dont play the game.

More extraction maps please.
    More Extraction maps plz. @F8RGE
    At least say something before there is a thousand comments.

Do you really want to hear something like "Dont want to oversaturate the mode with maps."

They have no reasonable response dude. As a Padres fan we have a saying about management.." padres baseball...were stupid." Unfortunately, it applies to more than baseball.

Haha! Enjoy Machado! Glad that pompous slacker is off my team.

More Extraction maps, please.
  • We know it's a fan favorite, but we have better ideas than you do. The last 8 months prove it.
  • And more extraction maps please.

Do you really want to hear something like "Dont want to oversaturate the mode with maps."

They have no reasonable response dude. As a Padres fan we have a saying about management.." padres baseball...were stupid." Unfortunately, it applies to more than baseball.

So far so good. We need veteran talent to go with what's coming up, pompous slackers beat what we've seen in over a decade. By next year, losing the world series again will look good to you.

• Extraction maps

So far so good. We need veteran talent to go with what's coming up, pompous slackers beat what we've seen in over a decade. By next year, losing the world series again will look good to you.

I wish we were in the WS last year. I have the luxury of rooting for a team dominated by Boston/NY spending spam. Machado has no hustle down the line. He is lazy in his approach. He's a Diva about what position he plays. He has absolutely no respect for the franchise and fanbase that helped make him the star he is today. His arrogance is a virus that can't be replicated. And he's a dirty player.

There's a lot of similarities between the way Machado manages himself and his career to how this game is managed by EA/Dice. Lack of appreciation for the fans, arrogance and laziness yet the results are insanely good (Machado can hit, field and is making 300+ million; EA/Dice makes a gorgeous game, gets a pat on the back from Disney, and makes tons of money). Evil is rewarded once again.

I'll gladly just drop all these silly ranting posts about the disaster state this game is in if we were given just a few extra Extraction maps. Maybe 4?
  • Maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • LeftTurnus
    1099 posts Member
    Been away from the game for a while now.
    Thought I would check in and see what has been happening.
    Sadly, anything that would make me want to come back has not happened...
    No new maps for Extraction or SA, no new content for anything other than CW, etc...
    Funny thing is, alot of the mistakes DICE made in SWBF II carried into Battlefield V and they have the same issues with lack of content LoL
  • More Extraction maps please!
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    I'll make the 1000th reply be the last time @F8RGE said something about extraction
    hup8wlmmwjgo.png

Extraction is a fan favorite, but we know what you actually want more than you. Have a game mode with one map, that no one asked for, instead of what you asked for. Not only asked for but have a thread with over a thousand replies all asking for the same thing. Extraction maps.

@F8RGE
  • Empire_TW
    5931 posts Member
    TariboWest wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    More maps please

Let me fix that for you
    More clone skins

Devs should respond now

Nice one :D but its the wrong forum. We should post that an reddit.

If I did that it might actually get upvoted the most and the dev would actually add more clone skins.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • More Extraction maps please!

I wish we were in the WS last year. I have the luxury of rooting for a team dominated by Boston/NY spending spam. Machado has no hustle down the line. He is lazy in his approach. He's a Diva about what position he plays. He has absolutely no respect for the franchise and fanbase that helped make him the star he is today. His arrogance is a virus that can't be replicated. And he's a dirty player.

There's a lot of similarities between the way Machado manages himself and his career to how this game is managed by EA/Dice. Lack of appreciation for the fans, arrogance and laziness yet the results are insanely good (Machado can hit, field and is making 300+ million; EA/Dice makes a gorgeous game, gets a pat on the back from Disney, and makes tons of money). Evil is rewarded once again.

I'll gladly just drop all these silly ranting posts about the disaster state this game is in if we were given just a few extra Extraction maps. Maybe 4?

He's young, it's what I expect. I'm just glad you're not a Dodger fan. Cheers!

More maps for extraction please.
  • We need more Extraction Maps.

This

This

That. Mode needs maps.
    #StarWars-y

This

That. Mode needs maps.

Also this.
  • Can’t believe we haven’t seen a Mos Eisley extraction and others already in the game like Vardos or Scarif
    Add jetpack cargo on Mos Eisley to extraction at this point
  • rollind24
    5345 posts Member
    Is it to much to ask for a minimum of one map for each era in modes?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Empire_TW
    5931 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Is it to much to ask for a minimum of one map for each era in modes?

Anything that isn't heroes and Clone Skins is too much.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Port the Sullust, DS and or Scarif maps for Extraction.
    #StarWars-y
  • Another weekend coming to a close, and we still need more Extraction maps.
  • Empire_TW
    5931 posts Member
    Can Heroes be put on hold a bit so that Extraction can be put higher on the priority list?
    The Devs cannot leave Battlefront with just what we have. No way. That Iden guy said it. It is insulting that the new mode got more map announcements before Extraction. We've been asking and making pure pleas for more maps since the gamemode came out. So unfair.
    If @F8RGE does come to kill this thread and leave the gamemode the way it is, I don't know. I honestly dont know. I'm so let down and so sad.

His silence already killed the mode
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Played Strike with @holstar1993 yesterday. Noice playing with ya. I always get a kick outta seeing familiar names.

"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • In a dream Lord Darth Vader said if I didn't ask Lorraine out to the dance he'd melt my brain. I don't know anyone named Lorraine, so I assume he actually meant to put more Last Dragon Vanity gifs in the forum as a way of asking for more Extraction maps. Lord Vader's wish is my command!
    source.gif
    DownrightImpishBagworm-size_restricted.gif
    NeighboringFabulousKestrel-small.gif
    tumblr_ofxpjr5BCS1r08j65o3_250.gif

Lord Darth Vader ?
  • In a dream Lord Darth Vader said if I didn't ask Lorraine out to the dance he'd melt my brain. I don't know anyone named Lorraine, so I assume he actually meant to put more Last Dragon Vanity gifs in the forum as a way of asking for more Extraction maps. Lord Vader's wish is my command!
    source.gif

Lord Darth Vader ?

Bad guy, wears a black suit and mask, breathes menancingly (American Movie anyone?)
    But seriously, you know he's referred to as the Dark Lord of the Sith, or Lord Vader, right?
    source.gif

Lord Darth Vader ?

It would appear that you didn't get the Back to the Future reference.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • back-to-the-future-darth-vader.jpg
    Does this pic help?

• holstar1993
    1113 posts Member
    edited April 8
    Played Strike with @holstar1993 yesterday. Noice playing with ya. I always get a kick outta seeing familiar names.

Cool. I rarely play it, but have been a bit more since I can only play extraction occasionally due to lack of maps. I started playing it yesterday for the challenge, then got pulled away after a round. That was on jakku, right? Pretty good match if I recall correctly. Is your username the same as on here? I'll have to pay more attention.

• Played Strike with @holstar1993 yesterday. Noice playing with ya. I always get a kick outta seeing familiar names.

Cool. I rarely play it, but have been a bit more since I can only play extraction occasionally due to lack of maps. I started playing it yesterday for the challenge, then got pulled away after a round. That was on jakku, right? Pretty good match if I recall correctly. Is your username the same as on here? I'll have to pay more attention.

Yes, same username, and yeah I think it was Jakku. My observational skills far surpass my aim, I always seem to notice fellow forum members on the Leaderboard, but can't quite top it haha. I sure love me some non-hero modes.

Especially Extraction! More maps are needed.

Yes, same username, and yeah I think it was Jakku. My observational skills far surpass my aim, I always seem to notice fellow forum members on the Leaderboard, but can't quite top it haha. I sure love me some non-hero modes.

Especially Extraction! More maps are needed.

I'll keep an eye out on those modes for sure. It is cool to see forum members in game.

Even cooler if we got more maps for extraction.
  • Are more Extraction maps confirmed yet? I feel like there's one or two players that would appreciate it.
  • GazCFC7
    60 posts Member
    Just some maps please
  • Skulgor wrote: »
    Only Extraction maps can cure my depression.

Get this guy some More Cowbell and More Extraction Maps, please!
  • Skulgor wrote: »
    Only Extraction maps can cure my depression.

Dont mix them with alcohol. Wait, what am I saying?

More extraction maps please. For the people.
  • angrycal04 wrote: »
    NO, SUCH A WASTE OF A MODE

No. And all caps/shouting isn’t allowed on the forums. I got a warning for doing that from a moderator once.

More Extraction maps please!

No. And all caps/shouting isn’t allowed on the forums. I got a warning for doing that from a moderator once.

But he's "angry"cal04, I'm sure they'll make an exception. Probably never even played it, or is a hero boy. Whatever.

More maps for the best mode in the game, EXTRACTION!
  • Sullust Crait Naboo Pillio Scarif Geonosis Bespin Jakku Endor Kamino DS Vardos Kashyyyyyyk Takodana DS II SKB Captial ship interiors

Just needs maps and only maps and era does not matter. Extraction players just would like some additional Extraction maps.
    Good ideas. You know what I just realized? None of us have discussed specific concepts for Extraction in well over a month. Let’s start making blueprints again like that old Theed Extraction map idea.
  • Sullust Crait Naboo Pillio Scarif Geonosis Bespin Jakku Endor Kamino DS Vardos Kashyyyyyyk Takodana DS II SKB Captial ship interiors

Just needs maps and only maps and era does not matter. Extraction players just would like some additional Extraction maps.
    Good ideas. You know what I just realized? None of us have discussed specific concepts for Extraction in well over a month. Let’s start making blueprints again like that old Theed Extraction map idea.

i made a brief suggestion regarding Starkiller Base yesterday, would be keen to know if anyone else agrees. That Theed Extraction map was badass, maybe someone can draw up a similar thing with a Capital Ship interior!
    I'm love sand

Don’t worry Sith, no moderators in this thread. If they are, please let the devs know that we would like more Extraction maps. Carry on.
  • GazCFC7 wrote: »
    Just some maps please

#StarWars-y
  • Please add more Extraction maps.

Thank you.