criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• Rivershark56
    2882 posts Member
    All I want is
    One more Extraction map

Had to rotate my phone and started to get nervous I wouldn't see the end. Barely made it!
  • SnakeMajin
    453 posts Member
    Just giving a thumb down here.

The game mode giving me the most fun and income per time spent.
  • The_Sith_Apprentice
    2552 posts Member
    edited May 9
    All I want is
    One more Extraction map

How many spoilers did you use? Lol.
    Wow. This time, I used 100 spoilers. More Extraction maps please!
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Jinx.

Wow. We both must have thought of bumping this thread from the second page of the General Discussion at the same time.

I know. Cant wait for the day we are so busy playing new extraction maps we dont need to look for this thread.

This.

• All I want is
    One more Extraction map

How many spoilers did you use? Lol.
    Wow. This time, I used 93 spoilers. I did have over 100 originally, but I decided that that was too much. More Extraction maps please!

You will be able to see the message, if you continue to scroll right.

• So much potential for new maps for Extraction. More maps for Extraction would be a good addition to the game.
    #StarWars-y
  • Rivershark56
    2882 posts Member
    Pretty much every single Galactic Assault map could be easily converted into an Extraction map. Can you imagine how amazing that would be?
  • Cassus_Ordo1
    343 posts Member
    edited May 9
    I posted this earlier in the feedback area, but I think it’s relevant here kinda, so.
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place or has already been posted.

Anywho, the game mode would essentially be VIP from old shooter games, or sort of how HvV works.

New unit- Protector

Republic- Jedi Temple Guard
    CIS- Magnaguard
    Empire- Imperial Royal Guard/ Inquisitors
    Rebels- Bothan(?)
    Resistance- Bothan(?) (they reuse the wookie from the rebels so...)
    First Order- Praetorian(?) Guards

These units would be like weaker heroes, with the abilities being, force pull (the non force sensistives could have like a grappling hook or a repulsor thing to mimic the pull.) or a freeze move (like Kylo, but, weaker.) a saber throw, and then a move that works like Vader’s rage ability, that buffs their health and damage for a short time.

They’d all be melee units akin to saber wielders save the bothans, who’d have their “disentigrator ray” or whatever it was called in the OG bf2, that way they still say somewhat close ranged.

These units would only be available to the defending team, who’d have access to them exclusively, bar the VIP, which would be a hero. (It’d make sense Lore wise if the hero in question was map specific. But doesn’t need to be.) the goal being to get the hero to an extraction point before their death.

The attacking team would have the regular units at their disposal, along with the battle points to unlock the “better” units and heroes.

New maps for this:

Coruscant- Jedi Temple
    Coruscant- senate building

Tantiv IV- (the ship where Vader captured Leia in the 4th movie. The OG bf2 called it Tantiv IV. So i’m using that name for it.)

Edit: make it like blast, where teams are like 6-8. Also Bothan’s should probably have a grenade or the cloak thing they had in the old game instead of the saber throw lol.

Any thoughts?
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place or has already been posted.

Anywho, the game mode would essentially be VIP from old shooter games, or sort of how HvV works.

New unit- Protector

Republic- Jedi Temple Guard
    CIS- Magnaguard
    Empire- Imperial Royal Guard/ Inquisitors
    Rebels- Bothan(?)
    Resistance- Bothan(?) (they reuse the wookie from the rebels so...)
    First Order- Praetorian(?) Guards

These units would be like weaker heroes, with the abilities being, force pull (the non force sensistives could have like a grappling hook or a repulsor thing to mimic the pull.) or a freeze move (like Kylo, but, weaker.) a saber throw, and then a move that works like Vader’s rage ability, that buffs their health and damage for a short time.

They’d all be melee units akin to saber wielders save the bothans, who’d have their “disentigrator ray” or whatever it was called in the OG bf2, that way they still say somewhat close ranged.

These units would only be available to the defending team, who’d have access to them exclusively, bar the VIP, which would be a hero. (It’d make sense Lore wise if the hero in question was map specific. But doesn’t need to be.) the goal being to get the hero to an extraction point before their death.

The attacking team would have the regular units at their disposal, along with the battle points to unlock the “better” units and heroes.

New maps for this:

Coruscant- Jedi Temple
    Coruscant- senate building

Tantiv IV- (the ship where Vader captured Leia in the 4th movie. The OG bf2 called it Tantiv IV. So i’m using that name for it.)

Edit: make it like blast, where teams are like 6-8. Also Bothan’s should probably have a grenade or the cloak thing they had in the old game instead of the saber throw lol.

Any thoughts?
  • More extraction maps....please:)
  • How about Jakku, Takodona, Bespin, Endor, Yavin 4 and Geonosis
  • Scarif, jedha, jakku, kamino

Just add more maps and give the dark side some maps to deliver the payload so it’s not all light side
  • ResistanceRodian
    469 posts Member
    edited May 10
    I wonder what it will take to extract a comment from the Devs on this topic?

Swear on the thread.

Edit: don't actually do it.
    Post edited by ResistanceRodian on
  • Another bump, had a great game at jabba's palace the other day, we lost by an inch (as rebels) but it was so much fun.
  • Dionysos_B wrote: »
    Another bump, had a great game at jabba's palace the other day, we lost by an inch (as rebels) but it was so much fun.
    There have been a few I’ve played lately that have been had some great teamwork from both sides, MUCH more than any game I’ve played on GA, where it’s all about harvesting noobs and getting the heroes.

Truth.
  • Dionysos_B wrote: »
    Another bump, had a great game at jabba's palace the other day, we lost by an inch (as rebels) but it was so much fun.
    There have been a few I’ve played lately that have been had some great teamwork from both sides, MUCH more than any game I’ve played on GA, where it’s all about harvesting noobs and getting the heroes.

Truth.

Yeah, this. Hoping for some more tonight or this weekend
  • It doesn't seem like they're going to create any new maps. There are some great ideas in this thread though. I'd love to see extraction on Bespin with Boba Fett trying to get Han to Slave 1. I wish they'd at least port the BF2015 maps.
  • Had some good games last night. I may try some Outer Rim on BF2015 later today because we still need more maps for BF2!!
  • Give me Extraction or give me death.
  • Give me Extraction or give me death.

They plan to give this game death.
    664gcrzx7fnd.gif
  • Had some good games last night. I may try some Outer Rim on BF2015 later today because we still need more maps for BF2!!

I actually played some outer rim maps yesterday. Nice maps, but I like the gameplay on bf2 better for extraction. And there's heroes. No thanks.

More extraction maps please.
  • Better get creative, or derogatory, this many post and still no response yet, if so I missed it.
  • More Extraction Maps Please
  • Better get creative, or derogatory, this many post and still no response yet, if so I missed it.
    Lets keep it clean... please.
    q5o6eeymkl3o.jpg
    More maps for Extraction.

#StarWars-y
  • Is everyone okay with just standing near the payload to start it? Or should I tell papa DICE about manually turning it on and off?
  • Toddyrocket
    2440 posts Member
    More Extraction Maps Please
    Stinger pistols are welcome :D
    Prefer Heavy or Assault
    Take Deathtrooper any day
    Different era and different maps
    Mix it up Dice
  • More Extraction Maps Please
    Stinger pistols are welcome :D
    Prefer Heavy or Assault
    Take Deathtrooper any day
    Different era and different maps
    Mix it up Dice

Yes. More Extraction maps please!

• The stinger pistol causes excruciating pain. Sort of like the pain of having no new Extraction maps.
  • What I wish F8RGE said:
    We are releasing 30 more Extraction maps.

What F8RGE will probably say:
    Who’s Extraction?
  • Skulgor
    134 posts Member
    I’m an Extraction!
  • I'll do ya one better, why is Extraction?

We have to switch games I guess:
    1920_onepager_update_03_gw_960_317973.jpg
    I hope I don't get banned for posting another game's image (a game I've never even heard of tbh)
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"

Thank you for a great Avengers: Infinity War reference. This might have made my day (or at least my hour).

More Extraction maps please!

Thank you for a great Avengers: Infinity War reference. This might have made my day (or at least my hour).

haha, right on. I played Extraction in the Outer Rim this past weekend, and it was fun except for when Bossk and Vader were destroying our hero-less team. We need Sullust Pipelines and Refinery, but with no heroes, please!
  • holstar1993
    1358 posts Member
    I'll do ya one better, why is Extraction?

haha, right on. I played Extraction in the Outer Rim this past weekend, and it was fun except for when Bossk and Vader were destroying our hero-less team. We need Sullust Pipelines and Refinery, but with no heroes, please!

Surprised I didn't see you, I've been trying to pay attention whenever I play the smaller modes on both games. Had some fun on bf15 this weekend.

I played a game of capital supremacy that was never ending that I got kicked from after over 125 eliminations, didnt play bf2 the rest of the weekend. Burned out.

Sullust Piplelines was the best one.
  • I’ll take anything as an Extraction map, even the Trench Run.

Wait. I got an idea.
    Polis Massa as an Extraction map.

If any of you remember playing Clone Wars Adventures, you’d remember seeing houses on Polis Massa. What was so cool about it was the view and the special physics as there was very little gravity. Polis Massa’s arquitecture and building designs would be great for an Extraction map and would have less gravity. It was even in BF2005.
  • Troopers only
    But we need more Extraction Maps
  • And more extraction maps please.
    This.
    #StarWars-y
  • Taco Tuesday again already? Don't be so skimpy on the cilantro and Extraction maps this time, pal.

Thanks!
  • Taco Tuesday again already? Don't be so skimpy on the cilantro and Extraction maps this time, pal.

Thanks!

Pass on cilantro. Tastes like soap. But extra Extraction maps please.