criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• The_Sith_Apprentice
    2553 posts Member
    edited June 3
    If there's no More Extraction Maps soon, I might have to break out the 'ol Intellivision console and play me some Lock 'n Chase.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Is that the British Royal Crown? Wait, those are clearly not american police, so why is there a $ in the game? lol

M.E.M.P.

M.E.M.P. (So that we don’t have to play a rip-off of Pack-Man)
    More Extraction maps please!
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • Yes, more Extraction Maps please.

Is this your first post in this thread? If so, welcome to the Extraction fan club.
    M.E.M.P.

Well said.

Well said.

Thirded!
    "Rise."

Well said.

Thirded!

Fourthed!
    M.E.M.P.

• holstar1993
    1452 posts Member
    edited June 5
    Fifthed. And a way to keep it interesting with 2 maps.pjpad4tusbec.jpg
  • Fifthed. And a way to keep it interesting with 2 maps.pjpad4tusbec.jpg

Haha. We need more Extraction maps please.
  • Fifthed. And a way to keep it interesting with 2 maps.pjpad4tusbec.jpg

I’ll drink to that and make it a double.
  • What do you think the odds are that we'll get Extraction map news sometime during EA Play? Where's C3PO when you need him?
  • What do you think the odds are that we'll get Extraction map news sometime during EA Play? Where's C3PO when you need him?

Or K2SO.

I don’t know, to answer your question. We will have to wait for the June 7 CT, though all the rumors are hinting toward new reinforcements.

• Toddyrocket
    2446 posts Member
    Bring on more Extraction content
  • Bring on more Extraction content

This.
    M.E.M.P.

tumblr_n4vj5uaCks1qlxnhco6_r1_250.gif
    8WcJMkH.gif

"Rise."
    tumblr_n4vj5uaCks1qlxnhco6_r1_250.gif
    8WcJMkH.gif

Two great movie franchises represented. Well done.

• Chico wrote: »
    I levelled up my assault 4 times in around 40 minutes last night in extraction. That is 3 times more than I have done in GA since the cap went. So much fun, but the mode needs more maps. Please.

I love using Extraction to level up troopers. I used Extraction to get my Officer to Level 35 before I even used the Officer in GA to farm heroes. Also, Extraction is probably the best trooper-only objective-based game mode in the game.
    M.E.M.P.

• Skulgor
    182 posts Member
    M.E.M.P. And also....

kiodvgxetsnz.jpeg

Some good whiskey
  • Skulgor
    182 posts Member
    Have you heard the tale of Extraction maps the Awesome? It’s not a story the devs will tell you
  • Extraction the awesome was a strong Mode of the Battlefront, so powerful and so awesome, it could use his maps to influence the playerbase to create lobbys. It had such a knowledge of the good, infantrybased modes, it could even keep the community, who cared about it from dying...

• holstar1993
    1452 posts Member
    Tomorrow sometime we better be rejoicing that more extraction maps are coming.
  • Another CT and still no Extraction love. 😟 Maybe 2020 will be different.
  • Chico
    543 posts Member
    Given all the Clone Wars focus, how bout some extraction maps in Theed and Kamino? Sure the existing maps could be made to work. And it would double the number. M.E.M.P.
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Reality:
    b5wu8so1yl1q.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • holstar1993
    1452 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Reality:
    b5wu8so1yl1q.png

Sure seems that way. They just dont have a clue how to improve the game overall. They are stuck in a clone wars loop and I'm a fan, but its ridiculous that it's the only era they address. At least with the first game they indicated it would be ot only.

• Chico wrote: »
    Given all the Clone Wars focus, how bout some extraction maps in Theed and Kamino? Sure the existing maps could be made to work. And it would double the number. M.E.M.P.

Dennis said they have no plans to include other Eras for Extraction. So as long as they are focused on Clone Wars, they are not going to add Extraction maps.

It would be hard for them to balance Clone Wars for Extraction because the SBD's rocket is not even comparable to the thermal imploder.

It's best to just accept that we are not getting any maps for this mode.
  • holstar1993
    1452 posts Member
    Dont you ever say die.
  • downey82
    31 posts Member
    One day
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Reality:
    b5wu8so1yl1q.png

That's not a real tweet is it? I understand that within the context of this thread it is pretty funny but I hope it doesn't violate any community guidelines - this is such an amazing thread that a lot of people have put a lot of time into maintaining, and as frustrating as it is, we should try to persevere with a hopeful attitude. Not naive, not blindly optimistic, but hopeful.
    I'm love sand
    Ulysses_31 wrote: »
    Reality:
    b5wu8so1yl1q.png

That's not a real tweet is it? I understand that within the context of this thread it is pretty funny but I hope it doesn't violate any community guidelines - this is such an amazing thread that a lot of people have put a lot of time into maintaining, and as frustrating as it is, we should try to persevere with a hopeful attitude. Not naive, not blindly optimistic, but hopeful.

It's not real but it might as well be.

I'll have a game or 2, on the odd occasion .
    But until we get proper trooper content.
    dzdl4sweur77.gif

Reality:
    b5wu8so1yl1q.png

yeah that's absolutely true. the lack of response is pretty disheartening
    I'm love sand
  • Skulgor
    182 posts Member
    Ugh. This is getting difficult
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Reality:
    b5wu8so1yl1q.png

He's responded about it, like a year ago...
    hsxl11wmefo7.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • holstar1993
    1452 posts Member
    More extraction maps please.
  • More Extraction Maps Please
    More Trooper content
    Reality:
    b5wu8so1yl1q.png

He's responded about it, like a year ago...
    hsxl11wmefo7.png

And he hasn’t responded since (maybe once, but it was to say that they had no plans for new Extraction maps). This should be their priority going into 2020 (after the Episode IX content): Rogue One content and Extraction & SA maps.

• JMaster
    2296 posts Member
    Haven't been on the forums in a whi- wait a minute, are we still discussing this?
    Add some Clone Wars stuff to the Extraction queue, while you're focused on it DICE.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Haven't been on the forums in a whi- wait a minute, are we still discussing this?
    Add some Clone Wars stuff to the Extraction queue, while you're focused on it DICE.

I'm not sure to give you a like or a lol.🤔😉😂
    There coming 🤬
    The clone,sorry the die hards for zero change and a general balance of this game are here.

86inewihihex.gif
    More Extraction Maps Please

• TheScape
    2309 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »

I'm not sure to give you a like or a lol.🤔😉😂
    There coming 🤬
    The clone,sorry the die hards for zero change and a general balance of this game are here.

86inewihihex.gif
    More Extraction Maps Please

To be fair a PT map would be one more map for Extraction... At this point, is it really worth arguing against it? I see the issue with all the possible reinforcement spam, but they can just limit it to 2 no matter the type.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • M.E.M.P.

Extraction on Scarif
    Extraction on Batuu
    Extraction on Naboo

Something! Anything! Arrghh!! (thanks for the triple XP weekend, that was actually pretty cool to help people level up, but I still can't kill a Hero with the Emperor. His lightning is useless, it's pathetic. I electrocute (they freeze for less than one second), then chain lightning, then aim and press both triggers, nothing. Yoda then easily kills me with 100% health remaining. I utterly LOATHE HvV in this game, bring back 2015 HvV, and let us use troopers to help our teams win.)
    "Rise."
  • Skulgor
    182 posts Member
    MEMP! That’s all I got right now. Don’t ignore this mode.
  • More Extraction maps please, and for the other two eras. I’m still waiting for those WW vs FT matchups in this mode.
  • Extraction needs more maps and era doesn’t matter. Just more maps.

This. Well said.

• We realize this is a favorite of players so we'll just ignore it. Please fill out our survey we'll ignore that too. Tell us what's great about our communication, so we can pat ourselves on the back. Ridiculous.

More extraction maps please.