criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• We realize this is a favorite of players so we'll just ignore it. Please fill out our survey we'll ignore that too. Tell us what's great about our communication, so we can pat ourselves on the back. Ridiculous.

More extraction maps please.

I think the devs are being silent on this topic because they have nothing for Extraction, and they don’t want to have a firestorm erupt when they tell us so.
    M.E.M.P.
    More Extraction maps please!
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • I know the answer
    It's not good
    I will see if I can get someone to show you
  • We realize this is a favorite of players so we'll just ignore it. Please fill out our survey we'll ignore that too. Tell us what's great about our communication, so we can pat ourselves on the back. Ridiculous.

I think the devs are being silent on this topic because they have nothing for Extraction, and they don’t want to have a firestorm erupt when they tell us so.
    M.E.M.P.

All they have to do is add a map and it's all good for a minute. They know if they give too much love to extraction, it hurts their precious CS numbers.

M.E.M.P.

All they have to do is add a map and it's all good for a minute. They know if they give too much love to extraction, it hurts their precious CS numbers.

I know right? They could even use parts of existing maps and just add in the payload, the new spawns, and the departure ship.

• hkxeiri5hiju.jpg
    I hate Reddit.
  • hkxeiri5hiju.jpg
    I hate Reddit.

I would hate it if they did this.

• hkxeiri5hiju.jpg
    I hate Reddit.

I would hate it if they did this.

My blood is boiling thinking about it
  • Toddyrocket
    2446 posts Member
    edited June 11
    And there to weak to not tell us here
    That's it for me and a few mates who play this game
    I'll jump on the forum from time to time pushing for more content
    But no more BF2 for me until we get more Extraction Maps
  • That's it
    Any map and any era
    Just keep asking for more Extraction Maps
  • 1 year and no new maps, sad
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • SamHJ7
    86 posts Member
    😭😭😭😭😭
  • Maps. Any era.
  • That's the problem
    Player base is low due to the same 2 maps for a year
    They won't add maps because of the low player base
    The only way it will grow is with more Extraction Maps

I hate positive feedback loops. Examples include global warming and not having more Extraction maps.

• They couldn't organise a chook raffle
    More Extraction Maps =larger player base
  • M.E.M.P.

• As we have said when this mode spiked
    Give us more Extraction Maps Please
    Because we all come from different lifestyles and jobs and different years of experience
    We all new from the get go that this good mode needed new Extraction Maps To make it shine
    But they neglected it after release
    Abandoned it and then said it spiked and dropped off in players
    Thank God that they make games only
    Because if they actually made something the people needed to survive there would be a civil war
    Dice made there bed and they can lay in it
    I wouldn't
    Ps
    More Extraction Maps Please B)
  • MORE MAPS6uaidmc8x7bl.jpg
    I'm love sand
  • Just keep asking for more Extraction Maps
  • Best game mode, most exciting matches, and often the best teamwork/objective focused players I have played with. Nothing beats winning a match as the defender when the opposition is right at the extraction point... More maps!
  • More extraction maps, less excuses, please.
  • I got an idea on how to make one map into a thousand. It’s kind of dumb though.
    Hallways for the Republic, CIS, First Order, Empire, and Rebellion already exist. What if they were to copy and paste a bunch of walls to make new maps. All these hallway maps of different will be on a single larger map in space to save space.
  • Just keep asking for more Extraction Maps

• If they're going to close my thread about this game being at an all-time low. At least they can admit that their handling of Extraction is at an all-time low.
    Let’s go team Extraction.
  • I've seen @F8RGE responding to a few other threads in this forum in the last few hours so I hope he can pop into this thread to address the significantly large request for more Extraction maps.
  • Clone wars map
    Original era map
    Sequel map
    Cannon or non cannon map
    We need more Extraction Maps
  • You were my brother, Extraction, you were supposed to bring balance to Battlefront, not destroy it!

M.E.M.P. (More Extraction Maps, Please)
    "Rise."
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    If we won’t get Cargo this mode is the next best thing. I’m not a fan of Strike, basically mini GA or halfway Cargo with rounds. I don’t even care if they are just sections of the large maps we have in place already
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • F8RGE may finally arrive in the thread soon. Whatever you do don’t criticize the devs at all. It’s not going to be useful. Don’t complain about the lack of trooper content either.
  • Jenga_Fett1
    544 posts Member
    edited June 13
    F8RGE, if you’re reading this you can probably conclude that there has not been a lot of insightful conversation lately on this thread. But 1.6K comments must mean something, right? I’m sorry to be annoying.
  • F8RGE, if you’re reading this you can probably conclude that there has not been a lot of insightful conversation lately on this thread. But 1.6K comments must mean something, right? I’m sorry to be annoying.

Please give us more Extraction maps, @F8RGE ! We will take any maps, even if they are cut out of current GA/HvV maps.

• Hoth =Original
    Starkiller base = sequel
    The Death star 2 = Original
    Naboo = Prequel
    Kamino = Prequel
    Crait = sequel
    Just to start with 👌
    Everybody happy🤗
    All Era's and More Extraction Maps Please
    Cheers
  • Plus also a bit of Rogue One content for all Modes :)
  • I decided to take advantage of @F8RGE spending time on the forums yesterday to ask him about how much time it would take to create an Extraction map out of a small-scale map that is currently playable in other modes. The answer was: months. To further prove this statement, he said that Felucia is already mostly built, and that the devs are now playtesting it! And Felucia isn’t expected to arrive until several months from now! If you want to see the full discussion, here is the link: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/139600/question-for-devs-time-to-create-a-new-extraction-map-from-current-small-scale-maps#latest
    M.E.M.P.

• I can't speak for others, but I'd be happy waiting a couple of months for even one new extraction map.
  • I can't speak for others, but I'd be happy waiting a couple of months for even one new extraction map.

Same!

• Plus also a bit of Rogue One content for all Modes :)

Rogue One + Extraction = a power couple
    Please devs! Jedha City would make for an amazing Extraction map!
    M.E.M.P.