criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• 13 thousands reasons why we need more extraction maps
  • JMaster
    2285 posts Member
    Zenosa wrote: »
    Extraction : Bespin ( map HvV ; Blast )

Note : on Kessel and Tatooine, it's the rebels who have to bring back the cargo !
    => On Bespin it would be the Empire !

Objective : Bring Han Solo frozen in carbonite in the direction of the Slave 1

.: Phase 1 :.
    only Infantry (+Reinforcement)

.: Phase 2 :.

.: Phase 3 :.
    Infantry (+Reinforcement) + Heroes
    => Boba Fett / Chewbacca. ( 4000 BP )

sfq03brko0wr.jpg

Note : The Han Solo model frozen in carbonite already exists at the Jabba Palace.

q0bnd15b1fpo.jpg

• You can use all the maps already present in the game and have a very good thing..
    YES! I've been begging for this since this thread's early days. My dream is a map that connect the old Carbon Freezing Chambers (one of the best maps they haven't brought back) with the now in-game Administrator's Palace via the lifts from the campaign. It's not gonna happen, but goodness it'd be incredible.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Extraction must receive minimum 2 maps new together to relaunch this mode. I prefer that this maps mustn't be copy of the other modes. New maps like D'qar base or Mustafar.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • M.E.M.P.
    More Extraction maps please!
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • Trooper warfare
    Just a grunt trying to help there friends and family and more.
    Dark side or light .
    Prequel, Original, Sequel .
    It's a game and a passion .
    More Extraction Maps Please.
    🤫🤐🤭😉
  • DS Extraction with R2D2.
  • Zenosa wrote: »
    Extraction : Bespin ( map HvV ; Blast )

Note : on Kessel and Tatooine, it's the rebels who have to bring back the cargo !
    => On Bespin it would be the Empire !

Objective : Bring Han Solo frozen in carbonite in the direction of the Slave 1

.: Phase 1 :.

.: Phase 2 :.

.: Phase 3 :.
    Infantry (+Reinforcement) + Heroes
    => Boba Fett / Chewbacca. ( 4000 BP )

sfq03brko0wr.jpg

Note : The Han Solo model frozen in carbonite already exists at the Jabba Palace.

q0bnd15b1fpo.jpg

• You can use all the maps already present in the game and have a very good thing..
    It’s actually a melted Han Solo. Han left.
  • I had some great Extraction matches today. I was really surprised to see that the 75% off BP cost in GA and CS was also in effect in Extraction too. Enforcers and Aerials were cheap. I had some great matches levelling up my Enforcer class the last few levels needed to get it to prestige. I have said it before, and I will say it again: Extraction is a great mode for levelling up troopers and reinforcements.

• EA must have told the devs to post in here more often. Too bad the extraction response was laughable.

More extraction maps please.
  • EA must have told the devs to post in here more often. Too bad the extraction response was laughable.

Was the removal of the spawn timer in Extraction a recent thing? I only just realized this after playing several matches yesterday.
    M.E.M.P.

• Maps.
  • Maps.

e882s6eon715.gif
  • Do the right thing. More extraction maps please.
  • Do the right thing. More extraction maps please.

Doing the right thing is a nice thing to do.
    M.E.M.P.

• 9xzpz1xw1cpq.jpg
    more maps please
    I'm love sand
  • Keep it up team
    Push for more Extraction Maps Please :)

Was the removal of the spawn timer in Extraction a recent thing? I only just realized this after playing several matches yesterday.
    M.E.M.P.

No, not recent. Been that way for at least fourteen parsecs.
    One more Extraction Map, Please. O.M.E.M.P. (Gotta lower my expectations :))
    "Rise."
  • The two Capital ship maps from CS should be rendered for Extraction.
  • Had a great sniper clash in the middle of the last phase of Kessel the other day, super fun. Still the best mode in the game, in my opinion. M.E.M.P.
  • Would like to see both PT and ST versions of Extraction as I’d welcome these eras to the best trooper mode in the game. Would be fun to use each era’s reinforcements and it might be easier for the devs to cut up maps that are already available in the game.

Same.
    M.E.M.P.

M.E.M.P.

Have hope. “Rebellions are built on hope.”

• For PT, I believe the Dreadnought and Venator have a design that is very close to Jabba's Palace and Kessel.

Would not take much changes. Just close some doors so the action can only take place around one reactor/vent. Then race for the hangar.

I just don't know yet what the extracted items could be.
  • SnakeMajin wrote: »
    For PT, I believe the Dreadnought and Venator have a design that is very close to Jabba's Palace and Kessel.

Would not take much changes. Just close some doors so the action can only take place around one reactor/vent. Then race for the hangar.

A bomb? One team trying to extract a bomb from their ship?

M.E.M.P.

Of course you're right.
    giphy.gif

I just asked for M.E.M.P. and some Rogue One content in @F8RGE 's new thread. You can also: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/139907/your-top-issues#latest
    "Rise."
  • Ulysses_31
    136 posts Member
    edited June 18
    SnakeMajin wrote: »
    For PT, I believe the Dreadnought and Venator have a design that is very close to Jabba's Palace and Kessel.

a pod racer, a bacta tank, some droids, i'd be totally fine with anything
    I'm love sand
  • JustinReade
    619 posts Member
    edited June 18
    IMO, a dream addition to this mode would be:
    1. R2 Extraction from DS1;
    2. Extraction of Han Solo from Carbonite Freezing Chamber through Bioniip Laboratories;
    3. Porting Sorosuub Maps.

@F8RGE
  • DonKain83
    34 posts Member
    edited June 18
    The topic with the most replies and views and yet not a single dev comment.

"B-But we are listening!" @F8RGE

Too bad the dev team is full of incompetents. At this point I've accepted the fact that we probably won't be getting Scarif of the full version of Cloud City, period.
  • DonKain83 wrote: »

Too bad the dev team is full of incompetents. At this point I've accepted the fact that we probably won't be getting Scarif of the full version of Cloud City, perdiod.

tumblr_meexseNodN1qgzdhjo14_r1_250.gif
    "Rise."
  • JMaster
    2285 posts Member
    What was yall's favorite Extraction map from the last game?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »

Mines was Palace Garage. I will say I like the new system of having to be near the Hauler to keep it moving, that's an improvement over the previous game.
    "Rise."
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »

Palace Garage
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Every. Last. One. Of. Them.
    I loved them all equally and they all should be ported over.
    M.E.M.P.
    More Extraction Maps Please! More Extraction Maps Please! More Extraction Maps Please!
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Quality of life = More extraction maps please.
  • More Extraction Maps Please
    Rogue One content
    = Rogue One extraction maps
    Plus add any new Extraction Maps
    More Extraction Maps Please
  • The_Sith_Apprentice
    2553 posts Member
    edited June 19
    EA must have told the devs to post in here more often. Too bad the extraction response was laughable.

M.E.M.P.

Of course you're right.
    giphy.gif

I just asked for M.E.M.P. and some Rogue One content in @F8RGE 's new thread. You can also: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/139907/your-top-issues#latest

Two great quotes from two great franchises.
    DonKain83 wrote: »

Too bad the dev team is full of incompetents. At this point I've accepted the fact that we probably won't be getting Scarif of the full version of Cloud City, perdiod.

tumblr_meexseNodN1qgzdhjo14_r1_250.gif

• MillSmit wrote: »
    From an interview with Denis:
    "Sometimes, the content we’re adding is just a nice fit with whatever theme we’re going for at the moment. For example, early talks with Lucasfilm revealed that Solo™: A Star Wars Story™ would feature a sequence where a coaxium payload was pushed out of the mines of Kessel.”

With this insight, plus knowing how much players enjoyed Extraction mode in Battlefront (2015), the team felt that revamping and adding the Extraction mode to the Han Solo Season of Battlefront II made a lot of sense."

Sounds a lot like it was just supposed to be a nice, fun little nostalgic mode as a novelty. Well, you did good! This little mode is now all anyone requested on a page asking to know the community's most wanted quality of life improvement. Whatever you had originally planned, surprising us with Coruscant, blowing our minds with that Jedi with a purple lightsabre, I'm telling you now...add Sullust, or heck, just tweak Mos Eisley or Bespin to make it an Extraction map and we will love you forever.

This.
    M.E.M.P.

Launch Anakin Skywalker. Bring him back and you get to play Anakin Skywalker the way he was at launch the next time you play with him on CS or GA.

Launch Anakin Skywalker. Bring him back and you get to play Anakin Skywalker the way he was at launch the next time you play with him on CS or GA.

I can just see all the other people in that GA match coming onto the forums and raging at the devs. Lol! 😂

• To stay on topic,
    M.E.M.P.

• FishBrownie
    250 posts Member
    edited June 19
    JMaster wrote: »

Can’t choose just one, although Jabba’s Palace was my least favorite. If I had to choose just one to put in this game, it would be between Palace Garage and Sorosuub Pipelines.

M.E.M.P.

• I noticed Wednesdays are indeed 2XP now. That's cool.

More Extraction Maps, Please!
    "Rise."
  • Extraction maps unleashed please.