criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• Yeah Extraction is great to experiment with the different classes and combos of weapons/cards etc
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Yeah Extraction is great to experiment with the different classes and combos of weapons/cards etc

Totally agree, even though the maps are small... you can customize loadouts depending on phase/team make-up. Although this is where have loadout presets would be very handy.
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Yeah Extraction is great to experiment with the different classes and combos of weapons/cards etc

I’m constantly changing classes throughout each match based on the situation. That’s a big reason why it’s so fun. You need to keep changing to keep up or to lock it down.
  • Yep! Again why this is such a great mode... I have played as all classes (and enforcers) in a single match sometimes while changing cards and weapons. It boggles my mind that DICE has such a fun/intense mode and don't really support their own awesome achievement! M.E.M.P!!!
  • Sullust.
    #StarWars-y
  • RetroIsland
    137 posts Member
    edited August 9
    Dice please can we have extraction maps or new weapons
    Dice:
    hdj6m2akn5eg.jpeg
  • Dice please can we have extraction maps or new weapons
    Dice:
    hdj6m2akn5eg.jpeg

But, it hasn't even been a "no." We are all (fairly) surmising "no" from an absence of communication. There has not been A SINGLE developer/community team response to this thread.

@F8RGE

Why?
  • Dice please can we have extraction maps or new weapons
    Dice:
    hdj6m2akn5eg.jpeg

But, it hasn't even been a "no." We are all (fairly) surmising "no" from an absence of communication. There has not been A SINGLE developer/community team response to this thread.

@F8RGE

Why?

I’m not really sure if you’ve seen the response but...

17mzsj39ohqm.png

This response kinda stated that we may not get Extraction maps for quite a long time, if ever.
  • I need more maps...
  • Extraction is a great mode. Just needs more maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • Just checking in for more Extraction Maps
    Nope
    Back later to check for more Extraction Maps
  • Best CQC mode only requires more maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • Lets get a little crazy and say there is eventually a Rogue One season. Now a very feasible extraction map would be either the beach or even the Citadel where Jyn gets the plans. BUT ponder this for kicks, Vaders Castle? Its new, its interesting and could be a super fun map since movie and comic wise we dont see a whole lot. But either way yes, more maps for extraction and honestly, add other eras to the mode. I dont get why they seem reluctant on this, add more maps and more eras, you get other players who might enjoy playing PT or ST more (im OT all the way, the others are fine though) you can increase replayability.
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Bespin Extraction. Starts with the Empire carting Han Solo's carcass out of the carbonite chambers, up some stairs and through a series of Bespin hallways and on out to one of the ship cargo platforms where Slave 1 is waiting. No aerials, please.

Coruscant Extraction. Starts with the Trade Federation carting off a charged container holding Emperor Palpatine in electro-locks in the Emporer's office. Trade Federation winds its way out past the Senate Floor through some hallways and out to the Senate Entryway where a Trade Federation transport waits to ferry Palps up to Grievous' command ship. Several other Federation dreadnoughts and Republic Venator class destroyers can be seen going at in in the skies above. No aerials, please.

Scariff Extraction. Starts inside the middle of the Comms tower. Rebels try to extract the Death Star plans on a lev-cart (guess it takes a large lev cart to haul out all that data..) down to the ground floor, out a door, down a long shaft/hallway to the sunny and sandy Landing Platform 9 where Bodie's cargo shuttle is waiting to cart them off Scariff. Again, no aerials, please.

• killerzf7 wrote: »
    Dice:
    hdj6m2akn5eg.jpeg

@F8RGE

Why?

17mzsj39ohqm.png

This response kinda stated that we may not get Extraction maps for quite a long time, if ever.

I did see that. The post you quoted from was a response to a question about a survey. I understand that, BY IMPLICATION, one could surmise that no new Extraction maps are on the horizon because it was "second from the bottom" in terms of the results on the survey. But, that doesn't alter the fact that they haven't responded directly, nor does it foreclose the possibility.

It doesn't seem like a great prospect for the future, but a direct response would be cool here, since so many people are posting on this topic.
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    Dice:
    hdj6m2akn5eg.jpeg

@F8RGE

Why?

17mzsj39ohqm.png

I did see that. The post you quoted from was a response to a question about a survey. I understand that, BY IMPLICATION, one could surmise that no new Extraction maps are on the horizon because it was "second from the bottom" in terms of the results on the survey. But, that doesn't alter the fact that they haven't responded directly, nor does it foreclose the possibility.

It doesn't seem like a great prospect for the future, but a direct response would be cool here, since so many people are posting on this topic.

But it does kinda give us the impression that new maps for these modes are a very low possibility.

Starfighter Assault was also mentioned to be at the bottom. When I saw the trailer for BF2, I saw the “Death Star Staging Ground” image from the campaign and got really hyped for Endor. Unfortunately, we got the Death Star 2 Debris, and while I still like it, it was a real letdown.

I’m afraid that if we get Coruscant, we may not get the Space Battle of Coruscant and not many people would care.

Same for Extraction. If we get Sullust, probably no new or ported BF2015 Extraction maps.
  • New maps would be most welcomed and appreciated.
    #StarWars-y
  • Live service. For all its faults, the old system added maps to multiple modes. Skins and voice lines dont quite do it.

More extraction maps please
    Yeah, I really don’t care what my character looks like to someone else. And very few players emote. Just give me new weapons, gadgets, modes, and More Extraction Maps Please.
  • Extraction maps. Sullust and DS.
    #StarWars-y
  • (1.) Sullust Sorosuub Refinery - ported
    (2.) Sullust Sorosuub Pipelines - ported
    (3.) Tatooine Jabba's Garage - ported

Thanks, that's all I can think of for now. Oh and available Offline in "Arcade: Team Battle" as well please.🙂
    “There is always hope.”
  • (1.) Sullust Sorosuub Refinery - ported
    (2.) Sullust Sorosuub Pipelines - ported
    (3.) Tatooine Jabba's Garage - ported

Thanks, that's all I can think of for now. Oh and available Offline in "Arcade: Team Battle" as well please.🙂

DS map with R2.
    #StarWars-y
  • holstar1993
    1373 posts Member
    edited August 15
    There are so many options, just pick one and do it. Or better yet, two.

More extraction maps please.
  • Watched Rogue One on a whim last night. Such a good flick, made me want to play new extraction maps. Also made me amazed that no RO content has been added, truly bizarre. MEMP!

Truly bizarre indeed. I don't get it.
  • Since it's very likely that we won't be getting new maps for Extraction, would you guys be interested if they merged Extraction, Starfighter Assault and Strike into Capital Supremacy as phases?

If so, please check out my post and comment your ideas of whether they should or should not be merged.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/143370/if-we-ever-get-ot-capital-supremacy-please-make-it-different-from-pt-capital-supremacy/p1?new=1
  • How long have you been waiting for new maps?

cqy0t3uxzno2.gif
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• OcDoc
    1957 posts Member
    2000 posts and 39 pages.

I can’t believe they are ignoring that mode when it would be so so easy to add 2 more maps and at least make it playable.
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    2000 posts and 39 pages.

I can’t believe they are ignoring that mode when it would be so so easy to add 2 more maps and at least make it playable.

Those two Sullust maps I mentioned earlier would waaaaay more then suffice. 👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • Coruscant the Jedi temple and mustafar are very very legendary planets in the movie and the are must coming to battlefront 2 coruscant is better at felucia
  • Starmasui73146
    1414 posts Member
    edited August 18
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    Coruscant the Jedi temple and Mustafar are very very legendary planets in the movie and are a must for coming to battlefront 2. Coruscant is way better then Felucia.

Well Felucia is down right gorgeous but it would be to hard for "Extraction", way to many jungle plants to ambush you, so I agree (at least for this game mode). Coruscant would work great for "Extraction" (I would think), good call. Mustafar too seems a good fit.

“There is always hope.”
  • Bumped for more maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • Port the battlefront 2015 maps and we’re good
  • More Extraction Maps Please.
  • Laser921
    2109 posts Member
    If theres a Rogue One season for GCW, dare I say Vaders Castle as a map? Itd be new and exciting
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Port the battlefront 2015 maps and we’re good

WORD.
  • August 19 and still no extraction maps
  • Yo I just played extraction for the first time

M.E.M.P. SQUAD ALL THE WAY BABY
  • Mustafar and Coruscant would be awesome extraction maps.

Mustafar and Coruscant would be awesome in every mode. And Dathomir
  • would be nice to at least have 2 PT maps and 2 ST maps that way we have 2 of each era.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    would be nice to at least have 2 PT maps and 2 ST maps that way we have 2 of each era.

That will only last for so long though.

Starfighter Assault currently has that, but it hasn’t gotten any new maps since TLJ and now we’re here wanting more.

In Extraction’s case, definitely yes. But again, that would only last for so long.
  • Dice makes me
    Sick. Can’t
    They even acknowledge the thread? I know you guys are all over bad language and conduct I HIGHLY doubt you are unaware of our request. MEMND (More Extraction maps now dammit!)
  • Port Sullust, Devs! Get it over with already, please!