criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• M.E.M.P.
    Storm-Troppers.gif

"Rise."
  • tumblr_nljs3pHX3K1tiwa1fo8_400.gif

Lookin' for Extraction maps in all the wrong places, wookin' pa nub....
    "Rise."
  • tts42572 wrote: »
    The mode where actual teamwork happens and winning feels like you accomplished something

More extraction maps please.

I’ve yet to come across a match of Extraction where players are not PTO.
    Best damn mode in the game for combative competitive game play. Straight up get the payload moving or stop the payload. Some of the best matches I’ve had in this game are in Extraction.
    Sullust. DS. Scarif. Just port some maps.

Couldn't agree more. It's just a fun mode and it's not ruined by hero and vehicle spam.

Baffles my mind that this thread is 40 pages long and we still haven't gotten any new extraction maps.

Why even bother making the mode if they were never going to do more than 2 maps?

Contractual obligation when the solo movie came out possibly. They even admitted it was a fan favorite and proceeded to ignore the mode for over a year.

• New Extraction maps for the other two eras.

I’m still waiting WW vs FT action near the payload.
  • This thread made it to page 2 again. Unacceptable.
  • How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Just need more OTHER people to keep commenting. A lot of these comments are the same people over and over.

No horse in this race just pointing that out
  • Extraction is the only reason why I haven’t deleted SWBF2 yet, but after playing just two maps for more than one year I took a break from SW.

This weekend I thought why not start the old SWBF1 and honestly the 12 player modes and maps are just so much better than the graphically much superior SWBF2.

Therefore I now prefer to play old SWBF from time to time and with a little luck you'll even find Extraction games. Beats me why they wouldn’t port those beautiful maps over to SWBF2 and instead focus on animated sequels and prequels, as well as introducing even more skins.

MEMP
  • the only mode they got right without bugs
    Going to play a few rounds later today
    2 more Extraction Maps Needed at least
    Best small trooper mode
  • My favorite mode is Starfighter Assault, but if I had to choose which mode should get new maps, I’d vote for Extraction.

I don’t really play Extraction, but I have sympathy for you guys. Two maps is ridiculous.
  • Well it’s finally happened. I’ve reached a point where I am completely bored of extraction. I just can’t take these two maps anymore. Please add more maps soon.

Been there for a while. Occassionally I'll play and its alot of fun, but it's just depressing. Great mode, not enough maps.

• Well it’s finally happened. I’ve reached a point where I am completely bored of extraction. I just can’t take these two maps anymore. Please add more maps soon.

Been there for a while. Occassionally I'll play and its alot of fun, but it's just depressing. Great mode, not enough maps.

It desperately needs those Sullust maps from the first game. I miss them so much. Those would give the variation you've been waiting for and breath new life into a mode that needs some love.🤗👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • #M.E.M.P. for 2020.
  • More Extraction Maps Please
    Great mode with NO Hero spam
    But unlike the over modes
    No bugs welcome
  • More maps, more eras, more replay ability
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • I was playing Extraction last night and one of the rebel soldiers yelled out "for Jehda!" like in Rogue One. First time I've ever heard it, anyone else notice it before?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • More Extraction Maps Please
    Great mode (removed)
    But unlike the over modes
    No bugs welcome

Starfighter Assault would like to have a word...

But seriously though, Extraction does need new maps.
  • rollind24
    5953 posts Member
    edited September 10
    So many modes they could use Scarif for and Extraction is high on that list.
    bqpcrv7yuaas.gif

n1lmfowrosb2.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I was playing Extraction last night and one of the rebel soldiers yelled out "for Jehda!" like in Rogue One. First time I've ever heard it, anyone else notice it before?

I have! Very cool I thought.

M.E.M.P.
    "Rise."
  • I'll just keep bumping this thread until it happens.

Apparently 41 pages isn't enough.
    I'll just keep bumping this thread until it happens.

You'll get a dev response eventually... @F8RGE ? Could you toss these poor chaps a bone?
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
    I'll just keep bumping this thread until it happens.

It took almost 100 pages for the offline Community to get Instant Action, so: never give up!
  • Extraction maps for the CW so we can use all the new reinforcements!!!

Maybe that’ll help.
  • Extraction maps for the CW so we can use all the new reinforcements!!!

Maybe that’ll help.

That would be great, I want to roll in circles around the Hauler with a Droideka. Come at me, clones! (I am terrible with droidekas but they're fun nonetheless)
    "Rise."
  • Skulgor
    151 posts Member
    edited September 10
    Boy they sure are pushing capital supremacy. All they ever talk about anymore I haven’t even seen them really mention a small mode for a while. More extraction maps please!
  • Once again our efforts prove futile

MEMP
  • Extraction will pull a Phoenix, don’t worry. We just gotta keep the support...

MEMP for president

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l2JHS7po8pGz94TgQ/source.gif

7fivs026isd6.gif

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l2JHS7po8pGz94TgQ/source.gif

7fivs026isd6.gif

Literally how I reacted
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • After all the Bugs in this game
    We need more Extraction Maps Now More than ever
  • Please extraction maps more.

P.E.M.M.
  • If you don't chew Big Red or Give Us More Extraction Maps, then

Hey!
    tumblr_inline_o0lmxx9Yc11s8tks2_540.jpg
    "Rise."
  • F8RGE insists in reminding us extraction content is always on bottom of their surveys. Like nobody cares for it, and thus dev time shouldn't be spent there.

Can't they see it's the poor state it is in now that makes it sink in priority in the mind of players who take the survey? I don't play this mode for probably a year already, because it has only 2 maps. If they added more I'd surely try it out. It was my second favorite mode in SWBF2015, and that's because it wasn't restricted to 2 maps. If it had even more maps I'd have like it even more.

2017 Extraction is way better, and WAY more fair: 1) No heroes being the obvious reason. I always quit when someone picks Luke in 2015BF. 2) To keep the shipment moving, a Rebel must be near it. It was too easy in 2015 to get the shipment to the extraction point without being near it. 3) it's not locked behind pay to play DLC so there's a higher playerbase for sure.

M.E.M.P.
    "Rise."
  • Extraction. The best damn trooper event in the game.
    #StarWars-y
  • Extraction. The best damn trooper event in the game.

I began playing it a bit more recently. It really is a great mode.
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    Extraction. The best damn trooper event in the game.

Literally all you do is run diffuser, recharge command and improved turret lol
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Gotta farm those delicious points
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    Extraction. The best damn trooper event in the game.

Literally all you do is run diffuser, recharge command and improved turret lol

As the Imperials, I try to hold the payload in it’s place. So that loadout helps.

As the Rebels, I try to push the payload forward, therefore I use a Squad Shield instead of the turret.

Also, are you on PS4 by any chance?
  • MEMP!!!!
  • Keep the dream alive. MEMP!
  • Getting slack people. Thread was on page 2 again. More maps please DICE.
  • M. E. M. P.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Jakku and Starkiller would be great Extraction maps from the current rotation. I would love to see Jabba's garage and Sorosub pipelines ported over.

We need more Extraction maps!
  • Jakku and Starkiller would be great Extraction maps from the current rotation. I would love to see Jabba's garage and Sorosub pipelines ported over.

We need more Extraction maps!

Pilio from the campaign would be great as well.

The Imperials could be extracting something from the Emperor’s bunker, while the Rebels try to stop them.
  • I still think if theres ever a Rogue One content drop, Vader's Castle would be cool for extraction, since we have never really seen Vader's Castle
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force