criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• F. bump.
  • This just extended to 44 pages.

Come on, 44 pages and still no dev response.
  • Moojammin_10
    2349 posts Member
    edited September 29
    I do struggle to understand the stuff we do get that no one asked for:
    Dookus PJ's
    Felucia
    CS
    🤷🏼‍♂️
  • I do struggle to understand the stuff we do get that no one asked for:
    Dookus PJ's
    Felucia
    CS
    🤷🏼‍♂️

Arc Troopers and Commando droids.

Hardly anyone asked for them, but they added them because they had to find a way to satisfy players after breaking the news to them that they had to delay the release of Capital Supremacy for one month, back when it was expected in February.
  • Try to bury the mode if you want it doesn't change anything. More extraction maps please.
  • The devs don't listen. More extraction maps! Return Extraction mode!!

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Integrating Extraction made this Update the <WORST> since 2015
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    I do struggle to understand the stuff we do get that no one asked for:
    Dookus PJ's
    Felucia
    CS
    🤷🏼‍♂️

Arc Troopers and Commando droids.

Hardly anyone asked for them, but they added them because they had to find a way to satisfy players after breaking the news to them that they had to delay the release of Capital Supremacy for one month, back when it was expected in February.

Omg yes I forgot about them. Weren't they just the biggest waste of time, now we have clone commandos and endless posts from Devs asking for feedback on favourite reinforcement... Like who cares about them? Not me! Haha
  • One of the largest threads ever, still no developer comments
  • One of the largest threads ever, still no developer comments

The same can be said for the Starfighter Assault Thread.
  • New Extraction Maps would be, as Jar-Jar said, "Pitty hot." (Turns out he isn't calling Padme hot, he's saying she's being very helpful. So yup, M.E.M. would be very helpful!)
    tpm-126B-01_lg.jpg

"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Haven't even tried the new content yet, so bummed about extraction and not wanting to wait through strike maps. I'll be back eventually. MEMP.
  • Burying the mode changes nothing. More extraction maps please.
  • They don't listen.
  • They have two maps from Sullust, and another from Tattoine from BF15 - they don't have to reinvent the wheel and create all new maps in order to breathe life into this mode. They killed it by not supporting it. They can revive it.

That said, I don't think they will.
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    They don't listen.

They think they have better ideas than the players. They are wrong.
  • Anyone else miss Sullust?

Yes😭
  • Gizmoe
    107 posts Member
    Anyone else miss Sullust?

Yes😭
    Tfw no cute sullustan gf
  • Not allowed to get more maps and not allowed to even play it on its own.

Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Extraction is dead in a pauper's grave in the Jakku desert.
  • Apparently Ewok Hunt is getting a new Endor map.

I know that it’s mainly because it’s October and it’s an event, but if they can add a new map to a very small mode such as Ewok Hunt, then they should seriously add a new map to Extraction.
    Apparently Ewok Hunt is getting a new Endor map.

I know that it’s mainly because it’s October and it’s an event, but if they can add a new map to a very small mode such as Ewok Hunt, then they should seriously add a new map to Extraction.

Seriously!?! At this point the complete lack of support for extraction is almost comical.

MEMP.
  • YES GIVE US MORE MAPS FOR ONE OF THE LEAST POPULAR MODES. THIS MAKES A LOT OF SENSE
  • Extraction is dead in a pauper's grave in the Jakku desert.

giphy.gif
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"

Its the same map just "revamped"... but yeah wtf?!
  • They say the war is over, but it never dies. The memp war will still keep going, regardless of how much the devs ignore this post.
  • RogueZeroRendar
    1187 posts Member
    edited October 3
    Too bad Extraction isn't tied to any special day, like somehow ewoks are tied to Halloween because they made a zombie mode out of Ewoks and Stormtroopers who get "ewokified" upon death.

If it wasn't for that, Ewok Hunt would already have left the game by now.

Maybe now we should create a consensus of what special day of the year should be tied to Extraction.

We don't celebrate thnaksgiving where I live, but maybe it can be associated with Extraction? I mean, rebels should be thankful for getting a cargo full of provisions when stealing them from the evil imperials, that's the best i can come up with :D

Then in said day, Extraction will be revived, revamped, and praised.
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • angrycal04 wrote: »
    YES GIVE US MORE MAPS FOR ONE OF THE LEAST POPULAR MODES. THIS MAKES A LOT OF SENSE

Ppfftt.

This must explain the reasoning for that “revamped” EH map.

Sullust, Scarif, DS.
    #StarWars-y
  • We need more weapons!!!
  • More cowbell!
  • They say the war is over, but it never dies. The memp war will still keep going, regardless of how much the devs ignore this post.

The Starfighter Assault community also stands with you with M.S.A.M.P.

Typical. Give them what nobody is asking for. What a joke.
  • More cowbell!

LOL. 😆
    #StarWars-y
  • More cowbell!

LOL. 😆

I should have a bit to play tomorrow if you see me on, shoot an invite and well play some HvV or coop👍
  • @Lawnmow3rMan - absolutely. Maybe get some SA in.
    #StarWars-y
  • @Lawnmow3rMan - absolutely. Maybe get some SA in.

I'd be down for some SA. As long as a few certain someones arent on spawn killing you every 5 seconds. I have them on my friends list though so I can always see when they're on😂😂
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    So they merge it into strike? Jesus Christ it's like a slap in the face

And then add a ewok hunt map. Sick sense of humor.

Defintely twisted. I think the abuse is why I stick around. What fresh hell awaits us tomorrow? Can't wait
  • At least they’re porting over another Endor map for Ewok Hunt. Something people can play for a week before remembering that mode is terrible. Just another bad decision in a game that has been filled with them.
  • tts42572 wrote: »
    I just had to chime in and say how awful it's been for extraction to be combined with strike.

I really don't care for strike much but love extraction. It's getting annoying always trying to play extraction and getting strike games that I just quit from. It's just making me not even want to bother.

Really bad move EA. Should've just eliminated Ewok hunt if they wanted space.....That mode is terrible.

They clearly knew they were doing this ewok hunt nonsense when they buried extraction. More extraction maps please.
  • Starmasui73146
    1393 posts Member
    edited October 6
    tts42572 wrote: »
    Should've just eliminated Ewok Hunt if they wanted space.....That mode is terrible.
    Wait what? Hey I like "Extraction" just as much as the next guy but running around as a furry teddy bear was hilarious.

At least they’re porting over another Endor map for Ewok Hunt. Something people can play for a week before remembering that mode is terrible. Just another bad decision in a game that has been filled with them.
    😯
    What's with all the Hunt Mode hate? You know if we got a map on Hoth with wampas hunting people I bet you'd change our mind.
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    So they merge it into strike? Jesus Christ it's like a slap in the face

And then they added an Ewok Hunt map. Sick sense of humor.

It's actually a modification of the current map I think.
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Defintely twisted. I think the abuse is why I stick around. What fresh hell awaits us tomorrow? Can't wait.

Hmmmmm, sorry to here you were so looking up to it. I just do my best to roll with it. After 4 years of fighting to get "Instant Action" you just take it in stride.
    tts42572 wrote: »
    I just had to chime in and say how awful it's been for extraction to be combined with strike.

I really don't care for strike much but love extraction. It's getting annoying always trying to play extraction and getting strike games that I just quit from. It's just making me not even want to bother.

Really bad move EA. Should've just eliminated Ewok hunt if they wanted space.....That mode is terrible.

They clearly knew they were doing this Ewok Hunt nonsense when they buried Extraction.

They should have added a wampa map, just sayin'.

Some "Extraction" map love please, thank you.

“There is always hope.”