criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

1394041424345Next

Replies

• tts42572 wrote: »
    Should've just eliminated Ewok Hunt if they wanted space.....That mode is terrible.
    Wait what? Hey I like "Extraction" just as much as the next guy but running around as a furry teddy bear was hilarious.

At least they’re porting over another Endor map for Ewok Hunt. Something people can play for a week before remembering that mode is terrible. Just another bad decision in a game that has been filled with them.
    😯
    What's with all the Hunt Mode hate? You know if we got a map on Hoth with wampas hunting people I bet you'd change our mind.
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    So they merge it into strike? Jesus Christ it's like a slap in the face

And then they added an Ewok Hunt map. Sick sense of humor.

It's actually a modification of the current map I think.
    Defintely twisted. I think the abuse is why I stick around. What fresh hell awaits us tomorrow? Can't wait.

Hmmmmm, sorry to here you were so looking up to it. I just do my best to roll with it. After 4 years of fighting to get "Instant Action" you just take it in stride.
    tts42572 wrote: »
    I just had to chime in and say how awful it's been for extraction to be combined with strike.

I really don't care for strike much but love extraction. It's getting annoying always trying to play extraction and getting strike games that I just quit from. It's just making me not even want to bother.

Really bad move EA. Should've just eliminated Ewok hunt if they wanted space.....That mode is terrible.

They clearly knew they were doing this Ewok Hunt nonsense when they buried Extraction.

They should have added a wampa map, just sayin'.

Some "Extraction" map love please, thank you.

Na I have no interest in a Hunt mode at all. It’s not competitive at all. To me it is filler content that the devs made so their kids have something to play.
  • Tigzee
    212 posts Member
    How do you play Extraction? I keep getting Strike???
  • They're gonna bring back Extraction.
    But wait for it...
    It's going to be All-Hero Extraction
  • They're gonna bring back Extraction.
    But wait for it...
    It's going to be All-Hero Extraction

With a slightly larger player count and heroes limited to only 1 per side at each checkpoint it could be fun to mix it up a bit. 12 per side on Sorosub or Jabba's garage :)
    #MEMP
  • The servers are down, so I can play extraction just as much as I have since it was merged.
  • Bump...
  • tts42572 wrote: »
    Should've just eliminated Ewok Hunt if they wanted space.....That mode is terrible.
    Wait what? Hey I like "Extraction" just as much as the next guy but running around as a furry teddy bear was hilarious.

At least they’re porting over another Endor map for Ewok Hunt. Something people can play for a week before remembering that mode is terrible. Just another bad decision in a game that has been filled with them.
    😯
    What's with all the Hunt Mode hate? You know if we got a map on Hoth with wampas hunting people I bet you'd change our mind.
    So they merge it into strike? Jesus Christ it's like a slap in the face

And then they added an Ewok Hunt map. Sick sense of humor.

It's actually a modification of the current map I think.
    Defintely twisted. I think the abuse is why I stick around. What fresh hell awaits us tomorrow? Can't wait.

Hmmmmm, sorry to here you were so looking up to it. I just do my best to roll with it. After 4 years of fighting to get "Instant Action" you just take it in stride.
    tts42572 wrote: »
    I just had to chime in and say how awful it's been for extraction to be combined with strike.

I really don't care for strike much but love extraction. It's getting annoying always trying to play extraction and getting strike games that I just quit from. It's just making me not even want to bother.

Really bad move EA. Should've just eliminated Ewok hunt if they wanted space.....That mode is terrible.

They clearly knew they were doing this Ewok Hunt nonsense when they buried Extraction.

They should have added a wampa map, just sayin'.

Some "Extraction" map love please, thank you.

No worries fam. Instant action is good stuff. All eras please!
  • Extraction has gone the way of Ewok Hunt. Actually, nearly all of them have.
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • 45 pages and not a single Dev. response.

DICE please give Extraction more maps.

#M.E.M.P. for 2020.
  • This will never happen lmao
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • JMaster
    2249 posts Member
    Well... we're waiting!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Devs, more maps and eras for extraction would equal more replay value for your game. Same for other modes
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Bump.
  • Burying the mode changes nothing. More extraction maps please.

Agreed to
  • this_old_mouse
    1282 posts Member
    edited October 11
    At least Chewbacca is getting a new charge slam animation, what a game changer
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Another bump.
  • Bumpity.

#MEMP
  • Triple xp is perfect for extraction. More extraction maps please.
  • Triple xp is perfect for extraction. More extraction maps please.

It’s also perfect for Starfighter Assault.

But yeah, I’m terms of maps, Extraction needs it more.
  • Guys, you gotta help me a lil bit to keep this thread on the 1st page, it's dissapearing at a faster rate.
  • If they combined this thread with a strike thread, what do you think would happen?

More extraction maps please.
  • I wonder how much effort is required to use some of the existing GA maps.

Starkiller base would make an excellent map for the resistance to extract a payload from the FO using the FO hanger bay as the finish location.

DS2 would be good for the rebels to extract a payload to one of the hanger decks.

Maybe use the CS map for Felucia to introduce extraction into the Clone Wars ERA. In this case how about if the payload was in the middle of the map and either side could extract it to their designated finish on opposite sides. Imagine the huge tug of war that could ensue. Games may go on for days :)
  • Yes please
  • RogueZeroRendar
    1187 posts Member
    edited October 13
    We really need Sullust back, it would provide some very interesting and new Extraction maps
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • We really need Sullust back, it would provide some very interesting and new Extraction maps

Absolutely agree. Could also be new content for Strike, HvV and Blast too.
  • M.E.M.P.
  • I wonder how much effort is required to use some of the existing GA maps.

Starkiller base would make an excellent map for the resistance to extract a payload from the FO using the FO hanger bay as the finish location.

DS2 would be good for the rebels to extract a payload to one of the hanger decks.

Maybe use the CS map for Felucia to introduce extraction into the Clone Wars ERA. In this case how about if the payload was in the middle of the map and either side could extract it to their designated finish on opposite sides. Imagine the huge tug of war that could ensue. Games may go on for days :)
    Great idea. Seems like it would be easier vthan making ventirely new maps.
  • for the love of luke's diapers, please bifurcate STRIKE and EXTRACTION, Dice. combining them was juvenile at best. going forward with it was the ultra-troll move the community didn't need. separate not reparate!
  • dirgerex wrote: »
    for the love of luke's diapers, please bifurcate STRIKE and EXTRACTION, Dice. combining them was juvenile at best. going forward with it was the ultra-troll move the community didn't need. separate not reparate!

Indeed.

More extraction maps please.
  • What a slap in the face combining the two modes. So angry. 😡
  • Wow. I haven’t played BF2 or commented on the forums recently, but I actually think I couldn’t have picked a better time. I heard there were major bugs in some of the past updates that broke hero combat, and now I hear that the best trooper-only game mode in the game got removed from the menu. I have to admit that I am not happy at all with this decision and feel like the devs basically killed the game mode.
    Sigh. And I thought this game had made major improvements in 2019 (except for launch Anakin). Time to change my signature to “bring back Extraction to main menu please.”
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • I cannot get a game of Extraction and so I am sick of getting Daily Challenges for a game I cannot play. HOW do I get a game of Extraction ....it is just Strike over and over and over and over ad infinitum...........
  • I tried to find an extraction Game yesterday

Played 2 rounds of Strike, got matchmade to an empty lobby, and then couldn't find another lobby
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Skulgor wrote: »
    What a slap in the face combining the two modes. So angry. 😡

And it was a bigger slap in the face to add a new Ewok Hunt map that hardly anyone, if anybody at all, asked for.
  • Zirius
    341 posts Member
    edited October 15
    More maps any1? And also make its own tile again, we didn't ask to combine this mode with strike. We didn't ask for ewok hunt map, but extraction maps.
  • Yeah, bringing this thread in the top, where it belongs.