criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    Let’s try some reverse physiology.
    We don’t want any extraction maps, we want more clone wars!

Probably won't work since they despise trooper content as well as anything related to the last star wars battlefront.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Starmasui73146
    1491 posts Member
    edited October 28
    How would saying that make them do it? Leave out the, "-we want Clone Wars," part... that might explode in your face.

Just say, "DICE we don't want Extraction maps." This is assuming of course your theory of, "they do the dead opposite" of what you say is correct, lol. 🤣😂🤣

But honestly based on what I have seen they base it on the surveys they do. 🤔🧐 So it's a up hill battle that can only be won if you rally the masses, just sayin'.
    “There is always hope.”
  • holstar1993
    1413 posts Member
    edited October 28
    How would saying that make them do it? Leave out the, "-we want Clone Wars," part... that might explode in your face.

Just say, "DICE we don't want Extraction maps." This is assuming of course your theory of, "they do the dead opposite" of what you say is correct, lol. 🤣😂🤣

But honestly based on what I have seen they base it on the surveys they do. 🤔🧐 So it's a up hill battle that can only be won if you rally the masses, just sayin'.

The surveys where they ask how great their communication is? Super informative. I'm a clone wars fan, but it's been enough. Nothing they have brought out since extraction dropped touches the mode in relation to teamwork or competitive matches.

More extraction maps please. Just sayin.
  • d0kRX wrote: »

Probably won't work since they despise trooper content as well as anything related to the last star wars battlefront.

You say that they despise Trooper content, yet most of the content we’ve been getting is for Ground Combat.

A new tank, new reinforcements (not just saber heroes), three modes without any starfighters in them, etc.

Meanwhile, Starfighter Assault hasn’t gotten any significant content since the Solo season a little more than a year.
  • killerzf7
    550 posts Member
    edited October 28
    This thread just hit 47 pages.

Please DICE, give Extraction new maps.
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    d0kRX wrote: »

You say that they despise Trooper content, yet most of the content we’ve been getting is for Ground Combat.

A new tank, new reinforcements (not just saber heroes), three modes without any starfighters in them, etc.

Meanwhile, Starfighter Assault hasn’t gotten any significant content since the Solo season a little more than a year.

None of those things have been added to extraction, which is what this thread is about.

More extraction maps please.
  • Sorry, adding maps that are way too big and are only in 4 modes is more important than taking an already in game map and putting it to extraction.

None of those things have been added to extraction, which is what this thread is about.

Yeah, I know.

I’m just stating that it is Trooper content nonetheless.
    killerzf7 wrote: »

Yeah, I know.

It’s not trooper content, it’s vehicle and reinforcement content. They’re very different.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • holstar1993
    1413 posts Member
    edited October 29
    Sorry, adding maps that are way too big and are only in 4 modes is more important than taking an already in game map and putting it to extraction.

They can do both bro. Dead ewok hunt gets a map. HVV just got Felicia. Blast etc., etc.
  • Unmerge and add more extraction maps please.
    killerzf7 wrote: »

Yeah, I know.

It’s not trooper content, it’s vehicle and reinforcement content. They’re very different.

The only real trooper content has been in the form of nerfs to make them hero fodder.
  • Bump.

Can’t let this post be forgotten.
  • OpenWateryBarasinga-size_restricted.gif
    Too late! Abandon your posts! Fear for your lives! We shall burn like the heathen Kings of old. Whoops, sorry wrong movie franchise. :neutral: I'd like to play Extraction, but it's hidden behind empty lobbies of Strike. Boo this team! Boo!
    tenor.gif
    "Rise."
  • Wow, just had 3 great rounds of extraction back to back then most of the enemy team quit despite them winning on last phase. Round 4 wasn't so much fun. But reminded me what a great mode this is. Really deserves its own tile back. Please!
  • I can't find an Extraction game...
    I can't
    I cant take it.

More Extraction Maps. Please DICE. It's the most fun. It's the one where it doesn't matter if I lose or win I get satisfaction. People do play the moley out of this gamemode and you guys know it. Extraction is probably all of your guilty pleasures
  • More Extraction, Strike, and Blast maps!
  • We got a new map for Ewok Hunt, which has it's own tile...
    Clearly the devs feel that is a way more popular game mode.... 😒
  • These threads deserve better than the second page.
  • I can’t believe how much we’ve been ignored. It’s really ridiculous to not even get a response. They say that this mode is not popular but they did that themselves by not providing maps for it. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy.
  • Oh and this thread definitely does deserve better than the second page so bump
    These threads deserve better than the second page.

Maybe a mod could change it as a pinned thread on the top of the first page? o:)

A mod pinning a thread the devs have been ignoring for 50 pages which date back to september 2018, more then a year ago? Good luck with convinving one to do that.

It's a shame they killed Extraction like that. It deserves a comeback and more maps
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • MEMP MEMP BO BEMP, BANANA FANNA FO FEMP
  • killerzf7
    550 posts Member
    edited November 5
    Skulgor wrote: »
    MEMP MEMP BO BEMP, BANANA FANNA FO FEMP

Don’t forget about MEMP.
  • 2nd page? Aw hayell naw
  • Everytime I click this thread for sometime now it doesn't send me to the latest post, even by reaching the page using the link to the latest post.

Maybe this got so BIG that not even the forum is handling this thread correctly anymore. If Devs had listened to our feedback and made what's right (sharing some love with MEMP), then this forum BUG wouldn't have happened.
    Tired of BUGs?

But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • They are probably trying to bury it. I would be pretty embarrassed by it if I was them when you see the kind of crap that they respond to
  • killerzf7
    550 posts Member
    edited November 6
    Everytime I click this thread for sometime now it doesn't send me to the latest post, even by reaching the page using the link to the latest post.

Maybe this got so BIG that not even the forum is handling this thread correctly anymore. If Devs had listened to our feedback and made what's right (sharing some love with MEMP), then this forum BUG wouldn't have happened.

The same thing happens to me on the Starfighter Assault Thread.

I want to see the latest post, but it sends me to the top of the current page.

Maybe it is a forum bug.
  • At least if it’s not before December, I’m hoping to get some in 2020
  • WOW..! :o :o :o

5oxh4fuujxbp.jpg
  • Yeah that's right, trending higher than Terry. Victory!
    yahoo.gif?w=1000

"Rise."
  • I'm here for my obligatory 6-month request for more Starfighter Assault and Extraction maps. See you in another 6 months, folks.
  • Thread should be dead. They are clearly not listening. Sad day for you extraction boys
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
    Everytime I click this thread for sometime now it doesn't send me to the latest post, even by reaching the page using the link to the latest post.

Maybe it is a forum bug.

It sends me to the top of the "latest" page when I click the link for the latest post if the post was someone else.
    But if I made the latest post, it seems to be working fine. Odd.
    "Rise."
  • JMaster
    2271 posts Member
    Hey! DICE! 'Member the good ol' days...

So do we.
    Give.
    Us.
    More.
    Extraction.
    MAPS.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.

Maybe it is a forum bug.

It sends me to the top of the "latest" page when I click the link for the latest post if the post was someone else.
    But if I made the latest post, it seems to be working fine. Odd.

This time clicking on the thread has brought me to the last comment, so it's not a consistent BUG

Oh, and BTW, More Extraction Maps Please, and Unmerge!
    Tired of BUGs?

• MEMPU.More Extraction maps please & unmerge. Dewit.
  • And this time it didn`t send me to the latest message. BUGs everywhere.

Oh, and M.E.M.P.
    Tired of BUGs?

• It sent me to the top of the page again
  • """"""""""""""""""Not popular""""""""""""""""""
  • Have rarely played SWBF2 since Extraction was merged.

MEMP and unmerge

• GazCFC7 wrote: »
    Have rarely played SWBF2 since Extraction was merged.

MEMP and unmerge

I've selected strike now and then to see if extraction came up, it didnt. Give us back the mode and more extraction maps please.
  • Pleeeeeease, separate Strike and Extraction...PLZZZZZ
  • And MEMP toooooo
  • e9bzkamdsmla.jpeg

Dang m8s, check this out ^^^