criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• ROMG4
    3481 posts Member
    At least Strike got an update with extraction being put in it at least lol
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/150464/the-oom-9-campaigns-over-2-and-a-half-year-anniversary-thread

• killerzf7
    664 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    This thread just hit 48 pages.

Please DICE. Unmerge Extraction and add new maps for it in 2020.

The same goes for Starfighter Assault.
  • Sup. I haven’t been on here in a long time. Did I miss anything. Any dev responses yet. Do you remember me?
  • holstar1993
    1511 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Unmerge and More extraction maps please.
  • Please give Extraction more maps in 2020.
  • Sup. I haven’t been on here in a long time. Did I miss anything. Any dev responses yet. Do you remember me?

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    "Rise."
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    Please give Extraction more maps in 2020.

Give us back the two original maps in 2019 by giving extraction back it's own tile.

I remember. no new maps yet.
  • Jenga_Fett1
    731 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    If the world does not want more Extraction maps then why does a city dedicated to Extraction exist.
    jy8cp9fgjt6a.jpeg

They buried the trooper thread with no explanation. Combine that with their burial of extraction in another mode and that should tell you their stance on this sort of thing.
    [+3748 posts]
  • Jenga_Fett1
    731 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I was about to ask if you were no longer banned. Glad to have you back.
  • How about some of them there Extraction maps? With a side of unmerge...
  • Skulgor wrote: »
    How about some of them there Extraction maps? With a side of unmerge...

Not necessarily in that order.
  • I was about to ask if you were no longer banned. Glad to have you back.

cheers friend besto
    [+3748 posts]
  • We should get extraction for Prequel & Sequel maps maybe. And more for the Original trilogy as well
  • got lucky yesterday and got the four Extraction games in a row after just a couple of strike missions and was able to complete the daily bonus

please give Extraction its own tile again
  • Release extraction from captivity, please.

And add maps.
  • Great idea, let's all take a trip to MEMPhis.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.

Welcome back.
  • If the world does not want more Extraction maps then why does a city dedicated to Extraction exist.
    jy8cp9fgjt6a.jpeg
    That’s a pretty sucky map, only half the states are named

PSN: this_old_mouse
  • If the world does not want more Extraction maps then why does a city dedicated to Extraction exist.
    jy8cp9fgjt6a.jpeg

It's got Nevada, move on.
    jy8cp9fgjt6a.jpeg

It's got Nevada, move on.

Why is Michigan so screwed up on that map lmao
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Why are there No new Extraction Maps?
    More Extraction Maps Please.
  • It's really a world trend now... :o:o:o
    9epjyy18suas.jpg
    It's really a world trend now... :o:o:o

izvyvevsdl2c.png

LUL

[+3748 posts]
  • More maps for all modes, add some content from Fallen Order and The Mandalorian, like Purge Troopers and the Mandalorian's disintegrator rifle as a new sniper rifle or something, and add all eras to all modes. This will add more longevity to to game and give more replay ability, simple math.
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Relmets wrote: »

izvyvevsdl2c.png

LUL

You do care about the planet AND extraction. You're a good person. Be proud... ;)

• Relmets wrote: »

izvyvevsdl2c.png

LUL

You do care about the planet AND extraction. You're a good person. Be proud... ;)

Not necessarily in that order.
  • devs can't admit they made a mistake, but Extraction used to be full on xbox, just played a round with four people total

merging killed this mode
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    More maps for all modes, add some content from Fallen Order and The Mandalorian, like Purge Troopers and the Mandalorian's disintegrator rifle as a new sniper rifle or something, and add all eras to all modes. This will add more longevity to to game and give more replay ability, simple math.

Yeah. Content from The Mandalorian is a must.
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    This thread just hit 48 pages.

Please DICE. Unmerge Extraction and add new maps for it in 2020.

The same goes for Starfighter Assault.

813xijm6y237.jpg
  • How popular would CS be with only 2 maps for its first year and a half of existence?

More extraction maps please.

As popular as Ewok Hunt IMO

And yeah, M.E.M.P
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • More extraction maps please.
  • Who would win?
    2400 people?
    Some swedish guys decision
  • Also M.E.M.P. and separate tiles
  • No, seriously do you know how many people would flock to this game mode if you could extract Baby Yoda?
    No, seriously do you know how many people would flock to this game mode if you could extract Baby Yoda?

Are you including UK customers that haven't pirate copied the mandalorian yet?
    Because if you haven't done that you have no idea that baby Yoda is even a thing
    No, seriously do you know how many people would flock to this game mode if you could extract Baby Yoda?

Because if you haven't done that you have no idea that baby Yoda is even a thing

Anyone with internet knows that Baby Yoda exists.
    Skulgor wrote: »

Anyone with internet knows that Baby Yoda exists.

Facts
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

OH MY GOD! Let us Extract Baby Yoda! For the love of all that is Star Wars!

This, please.
    Also, MEMP and a separate Tile.
    I can imagine the first few games where everyone playing puts away their blasters to gather around and stare at Baby Yoda playing with a little silver ball. :)
    Better album: Achtung Baby or The Joshua Tree?
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Who would win?
    2400 people?
    Some swedish guys decision

The second one.
  • MEMP, separate tile and Baby Yoda Extraction please. This Is The Way.