criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Give us More Extraction Maps Please and Unmerge Extraction from Strike.

Replies

• stevenomes wrote: »
    polarition wrote: »
    stevenomes wrote: »
    This is has to be one of the most viewed threads on forum. You have to do something DICE. we have to help them.

orj8kw3dvs72.png

Probably, lol. You should see the Starfighter Assault thread.

Yes i know. a sad tale. DICE did both modes dirty by not providing any support. Their failure is now complete.

I mean, they could've probably done more with SA but it's not certain they're completely done with it. They're done for the moment, but you never know about the future lol
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • There is now 2.5 thousand comments.
    A very wise Jedi once said, "Don't touch anything."

Stay home and play Battlefront.
  • And 50 pages
  • So uh....anyone wishing something for Christmas?

I know I am
  • More extraction maps please.
  • I’m just glad that this thread is still going and that we haven’t heard a no from the developers. I don’t mind coming back here to lend support for the cause I just hope that it’s going to be worth it in the end and that they unmerge the tiles and give us new maps.MEMP
  • Skulgor wrote: »
    I’m just glad that this thread is still going and that we haven’t heard a no from the developers. I don’t mind coming back here to lend support for the cause I just hope that it’s going to be worth it in the end and that they unmerge the tiles and give us new maps.MEMP

Yes, unmerge extraction. That's step one.
  • More extraction maps please.

Sullust
  • I got a bad case of the MEMPs
  • @F8RGE is there at least some discussion amongst the team to give Extraction more maps and content and unmerge it in the future ie in 2020 sometime?
  • Unmerge please.

And more maps too.
  • Chico wrote: »
    Unmerge please.

And more maps too.

In that order.
  • My bump! This is important and deserves the first page spotlight. Too bad devs don't agree with us on this
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tired of BUGs?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel , there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Make extraction playable again.
  • Convert some of those JPC maps to Extraction maps.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    I left for about a year or two and come back and there still isn’t maps for Extraction? Come on, there’s no good reason not to make at least two using existing maps.

I think that their numbers are down in team size. There just finishing up on Sequel Trilogy content for "Capital Supremacy", "Co-Op", "Instant Action" and "Hero's vs Villains".

Their next focus is on getting the Original Trilogy content to "Instant Action" and "Co-Op" next.

Then we shall see...
    “There is always hope.”
  • all I want for Christmas is

unmerged Extraction and more extraction maps
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
  • Staying away from this thread like it's a **** plague, devs. Bet it would hurt so bad to give a damn straight answer, yes or no. It's that simple. After this long time tho, 0 chance, but ppl are still waiting for an answer here. Shame. @F8RGE
  • ertykpa56fp7.jpg
    fclycleta4aw.jpg
    d4b110ou9r0g.jpg
    ejh5cnwmgkgw.jpg
    f5igfxs99wzb.jpg
    lgmg0de6823z.jpg
    vcp5iyq6sh2a.jpg
    iie3j1vdzbue.jpg

Need more Extraction maps. Any era will do.

Any era would be cool for Extraction. Great idea.
  • More Extraction Maps Please.

Concur. How about using the new map for all modes? Crazy thought, I know.
  • Extraction really needs all eras, but especially OT Bespin
  • I agree transporting Carbonite Han would be really cool, but yeah the new map for Extraction would also be dope imo!
  • MEMP bump. We aren’t going away.
  • Add the ST maps if that's what you're into.
  • The Extraction map on the second page? Wait a minute. How did this happen? We’re smarter than this.

Also Death Star Prison Sector for Extraction.

Also you can actually get a degree in MEMP.

• December survey is out. You know what to do. Deploy the garrison!! #memp
  • December survey is out. You know what to do. Deploy the garrison!! #memp

More extraction maps please is the answer to all of your questions, dice.
    Rogue One content and Starfighter Assault Maps.
    Plus finally the return of the Deathtrooper 😂
    Long live Star Wars😎
  • I gotta say that Ajan Kloss map is perfect for some Extraction action!!!
  • Someone said More Extractions Map?

And why is it still merged to Strike?
    Tired of BUGs?

But visit the Rogue Bros Channel , there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    I gotta say that Ajan Kloss map is perfect for some Extraction action!!!

have to say it's a really good map, after the terrible maps of Geonosis and Felucia it's a very welcome surprise

now unmerge Extraction and set a game there
  • My Xmas list has only 2 things on it:

Unmerge

More extraction maps please.
  • It's sad to observe the donwfall of this great game mode! I returned after the update just to realize chances of actual Extraction games are "0"! Played 5 games, no Extraction! I guess I'll wait for the next update then.
  • @FourStringBass4
    You said you're a Strike Player. I'm curious to know how much of extraction you get to play when you go for strike in your gaming sessions. Could you give us this info? Thanks!
    Tired of BUGs?

• @FourStringBass4
    You said you're a Strike Player. I'm curious to know how much of extraction you get to play when you go for strike in your gaming sessions. Could you give us this info? Thanks!

It’s very rare these days because I believe Extraction maps come pretty late in the rotation and most strike lobbies die before getting there. Another thing I’ve noticed is that the lobbies seem drop to 3vs3 when it switches to Extraction, and it normally does not fill back up. Since they merged the modes, I’ve played jabbas palace probably five times and Kessel maybe 8. Kessel comes earlier in the rotation.

I know that Kessel comes after Death Star 2 so if you get DS2, stick around when it ends. I’m not sure which map is before Jabbas palace. I really want them to just unmerited these modes already.
  • When I queue up, I’ll usually back out if it says I’m joining strike and queue again until I get an Extraction match. After about 4-5 tries, I’ll either go ahead with strike or back out to GA for a while and try again after an hour or so.
  • @FourStringBass4

It’s very rare these days because I believe Extraction maps come pretty late in the rotation and most strike lobbies die before getting there. Another thing I’ve noticed is that the lobbies seem drop to 3vs3 when it switches to Extraction, and it normally does not fill back up. Since they merged the modes, I’ve played jabbas palace probably five times and Kessel maybe 8. Kessel comes earlier in the rotation.

I know that Kessel comes after Death Star 2 so if you get DS2, stick around when it ends. I’m not sure which map is before Jabbas palace. I really want them to just unmerited these modes already.

Last time I played, Jabba came after Takodana. I only managed to play extraction once since they merged. I never find Strike lobbies either, and in the rare occasions I do people leave before extraction comes
    Tired of BUGs?

• The answer to a slow day or a dead game mode is the same answer I gave Co-Op:
    Well what is happening is you start out as 2 but the other one quits because there is not 3 others besides himself. Which is why I suggested devs awhile back creating 3 specialty, kick tail A.I. to be support for us, making us a squad of 4. This would occur if teams did not fill up by a certain time. Then if someone does fill in a slot the A.I. slowly get replaced by humans.
    So let's say in Extraction we started out 2 on 1, you could just program devs the A.I. to fill up the rest of the teams on both sides. Yeah I know it means allocating resources but they have waited quite a while now. When you do do it please bring it to Offline as well, thanks. Oh and new maps would be hot, thanks again. 👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • That is shocking to hear that the Extraction games are only filling up with 3 players!!!? When it was on its own I always played in full lobbies! So sad what DICE have done to this mode... :(
  • Era selector in this Mode would be more...
  • Chico wrote: »
    My Xmas list has only 2 things on it:

Unmerge

More extraction maps please.

This.
  • Dont give up on extraction maps. At least unmerge the mode.
  • More Extraction maps please.
  • gospa55350 wrote: »
    More Extraction maps please.
    That is the most accurate statement I ever heard.

• MEMP + unmerge
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • More Extraction maps please.

Also RIP Carrie Fisher.