criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

1505152535456Next

Replies

• Relmets wrote: »
    it's quite simple, the modes that haven't gotten new content in over a year are less popular than modes that get constantly updated with new content, therefore they will not be getting new content :D

Lul trust me I know all about this obnoxious catch-22 they've got going on but I still can't understand how even blast doesn't get the maps if HvV does, it's a deathmatch mode too

Because Blast doesnt have Heroes = ignore mode till it dies

• Ignore it and they will leave. Built it an they will come.
    AW_Cramer wrote: »

Because Blast doesnt have Heroes = ignore mode till it dies

nubtawo3owun.png

[+3748 posts]
  • More extraction maps please.
  • Another update, still no Extraction content. *sigh*
    #MEMP2020 🐣
  • Another update, still no Extraction content. *sigh*
    #MEMP2020 🐣
    Another update, still no Extraction content. *sigh*
    #MEMP2020 🐣

Yeah. It's a great update make no mistake. Replace the word coop with extraction next time, please.
  • I'd have loved the chance to obtain the new weapons and mods in Extraction. Sadly no longer possible. Great memories of earning all 3 mods for the A280 CFE in no time in Extraction. MEMP 2020🐣
  • As a starfighters guy... I feel you
  • Give us more extraction maps
  • I've seen threads saying both Kessel and Jabbas Palace don't work well in Co-op but I have to disagree. Both have been great fun for me, maybe because I know them so well from Extraction.

Makes me want to play extraction again badly though. Unmerge please.
  • Chico wrote: »
    I've seen threads saying both Kessel and Jabbas Palace don't work well in Co-op but I have to disagree. Both have been great fun for me, maybe because I know them so well from Extraction.

Makes me want to play extraction again badly though. Unmerge please.

Unmerge, please.
  • I spent some time playing Strike matches just to get the rotation pinned down. (Someone probably already did this, but I didn't know about it.) Death Star II directly precedes Kessel, so if you have the chance to pick it, it is the best map to go for as it ensures two full Kessel rounds, followed by two full Jabba's rounds. It seems by starting from Strike you also have a better chance to get full Extraction games.

I mapped out a lot of the rotation but the most important sequence is Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's. Any of the first three are decent options, but if you want an Extraction match relatively quickly avoid anything else. Takodana follows Jabba's, so if you start from there you will have a LONG wait for Extraction.

Still the most fun mode in the game. I notice that the new reinforcements don't add anything to play. Neither of them are a good choice for this mode. On the Imperial side, nothing beats the Death Trooper, who is a bit easier to manage with the heavy's new gun and the slight nerf to DT's damage output. So that's a positive change.

Thanks for the work! Next time I try to find extraction I'll definitely try this out. Too bad most of the time I don't even find any lobby on the merged modes to begin with
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Listen to the people
  • More extraction maps please. By any means necessary.
  • Anyone seen the more JPC maps thread?
  • The mission is never over
  • Muftak
    EV-9D9
    Mon Mothma
    Palpatine
  • booted up battlefront15 last night for the first time in many months, and promptly got into a full game of extraction on Sorrusob pipelines. so much fun! bring it back with more maps please!
  • Extraction was one of my favorite game modes. Until I realized there would be no new content. Then I find out that they merged it with strike. Both game modes are dead. No matter how much we wish they weren’t.
  • Extraction was one of my favorite game modes. Until I realized there would be no new content. Then I find out that they merged it with strike. Both game modes are dead. No matter how much we wish they weren’t.

The difference is extraction wasn't dead until they merged it.

Unmerge and more extraction maps please.
  • booted up battlefront15 last night for the first time in many months, and promptly got into a full game of extraction on Sorrusob pipelines. so much fun! bring it back with more maps please!

Sullust. Love it.
  • Relmets
    2656 posts Member
    why kick over half of your MP modes to the curb if the game is thriving
    [+3748 posts]
  • DS Extraction with R2 was excellent.
  • Unmerge extraction and add more maps please.
  • Relmets
    2656 posts Member
    sucks that small modes will probably get snubbed again with the arrival of a top tier location like Scarif
    not counting HvV of course
    oudvhqi1zzsg.png
    latest?cb=20170102135022
    [+3748 posts]

I have so much more fun playing BF2015 than BF2, in almost any mode
  • AW_Cramer
    537 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Relmets wrote: »
    sucks that small modes will probably get snubbed again with the arrival of a top tier location like Scarif

Oh you can bet your bottom dollar that HvV will get a Scariff map... Looks like a great map for Extraction though... go figure
  • Relmets
    2656 posts Member
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »

Oh you can bet your bottom dollar that HvV will get a Scariff map... Looks like a great map for Extraction though... go figure

pgo08pz4u810.gif
    [+3748 posts]
  • Is this thread still going❓ Wow, man...I admire your persistence.

Yeah team. Go devs. More Extraction maps please. 🤗
    “There is always hope.”
  • Unmerge extraction and add more maps please.
  • Sullust.
  • This as well as new starfighter assault maps are long overdue
  • I can’t even get an Extraction game these days. Every time I queue for a game it always starts with Takodana. I gave up trying to get in Extraction from the menu and played Strike hoping to get it after a few rounds. I quit after sitting through 2 games each on Takodana, Kashyyyk, and Yavin 4. The next map was Starkiller and I had enough. This nonsense needs to be fixed so I and many others can play what we want, when we want. 😡 No other game mode is buried like this.
  • I haven’t posted in a while. MEMP2020🐣
    Stay home and play games.
  • I'll keep saying it, the "merge" was a terrible idea. If they would at least add more extraction maps in, that would at least balance the rotation a bit more. Regardless I stand firm with Unmerge & M.E.M.P.
  • the list is now:

more maps
    unmerge
    fix the Strike rotation bug

haven't been able to play an Extraction game since the rotation bug, at this point feels like they are just deliberately breaking their own game
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
  • Another semi-wasted 3xp weekend without Extraction. I tried way too many times and played too many games of strike trying to get in Extraction and rack up some quality xp, but nope. Takodana and Kashyyyk over and over. Got a couple of game on Jakku and 1 on Naboo. Zero Extraction. So sad.

#unmerge and #memp2020🐣