criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

There is still hope for battlefront II. Watch this leak video.

If this is real, I take back everything I've said in the past!

Replies

• It’s not real but some_info came back, and there are other things coming
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Anakin, Rex, Padme, Cody
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Dooku, Jango
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Please allow me to sprinkle these grains of salt to go with this “leak”
    oxyucx4jys9q.gif
    I’d like to believe it, but I don’t see half of it happening unless they get their manpower back from BFV
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • Killer_B_114
    34 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    [quote="I’d like to believe it, but I don’t see half of it happening unless they get their manpower back from BFV
    C[/quote]

That's what he said in the video

• MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Quinn Knight is a total hack. He's always been a clickbaiter who has practically zero evidence to support his claims. He's always been this way, take nothing he says with any value.

Do you have evidence supporting these claims?
    Btw nobody calls someone a hack if they aren't referring to actual hacking.

Also I'm on the fence with this "leak" tho.
  • What is that saying about things being too good to be true? Sullust Scarif R1 Krennic June Hutt Contracts
  • Jyn and Krennic as well as Padme and Jango are old news back out at launch. Mace windu is probably 100% False. Its kinda disappointing though that EA is insisting on dripping content out 1 article of clothing at time. The player base is already shrinking, pretty soon you'll be waiting 15-20 minutes for matches.
  • Defbored
    854 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Quinn Knight is a total hack. He's always been a clickbaiter who has practically zero evidence to support his claims. He's always been this way, take nothing he says with any value.

A hack is a person writing some nonsense. It's a common term.

Quinn knight does post some .... though.
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

Its an older term, but it checks out. Like, literally, it comes from the old English word Haccian. Basically means he doesnt know what he's talking about at all. And if you want proof, look at a good majority of his videos, especially older ones back in 2017. He claims a lot of his stuff with 0 facts to back it up. He used to be ridiculed a lot back then here on the forums, and I even have my own "Quinn Knight DLC!!!" post way back then about how he claimed "x character is going to be DLC for Battlefront 2". There's actually some good Battlefront news YouTubers, and Knight isnt one of them.
  • Do yourself a favour and stop watching this particular person. I’m afraid he’s both a known liar and clickbaiter.

This ‘leak’ has mostly been debunked as of right now, and a lot of it just doesn’t make sense. It’s been confirmed that there is no trace of Mace Windu in the files by modders, and if Jedi come, he isn’t a priority - characters like Ahsoka Tano are. One of the supposed planets coming has only been mentioned in the Clone Wars series but never visually represented, and obscure.

The leak of Maul and the evidence is poor because the image doesn’t show the skin, it’s just a photoshop of the UI that both modders and others on reddit said was fake. Even whipped up their own versions to show how easy it was.

Do yourself a favour and get your news from SWBFUpdates. His latest video is all about debunking this leak, and as of right now this guy is an unproven leaker, his stuff makes no sense and the timeline is way too far into the future. Also, a previous old leaker, proven, ‘some-info’ on reddit has called it all rubbish.

Here’s the link to BFUpdates and his latest video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&a=&v=JcScGCtoECg&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop&persist_app=1
  • Boz Pity

LMAO
  • The only we can know that he isn't click baiting is if other battlefront YouTubers confirm this and and not off of his video but the person who leaked it. So we will just have to wait.
  • I'd like to believe this is true haha
  • The only we can know that he isn't click baiting is if other battlefront YouTubers confirm this and and not off of his video but the person who leaked it. So we will just have to wait.

A moderator personally said it's not true. I'm pretty sure they'd be the first ones to know.
  • Let’s be fair. The guy isn’t standing behind this leak and says so several times.
  • waste of time.
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Let’s be fair. The guy isn’t standing behind this leak and says so several times.

or...let's be fair: he's standing behind nothing, trying to make a buck off of STAR WARS by essentially.. wasting your time. To the point, this thread should probably be moved to off-topic ...
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Some one make a thread where we debunk the stuff he says. Do some research and find out where he is getting these "leaks" from. I'm not arguing if he clickbaits or if he is full of it. If people say he clickbaits then I'll take their word for it. We don't need anymore let downs.

He has posted "leaks" in the past and they turned out to be true. Or maybe it's not him but "leakers" on Reddit where he gets this stuff from.

I'm not defending him tho.

For those who were confused about windu go to 5:57

Also go to 8:33.
  • Some one make a thread where we debunk the stuff he says. Do some research and find out where he is getting these "leaks" from. I'm not arguing if he clickbaits or if he is full of it. If people say he clickbaits then I'll take their word for it. We don't need anymore let downs.

He has posted "leaks" in the past and they turned out to be true. Or maybe it's not him but "leakers" on Reddit where he gets this stuff from.

I'm not defending him tho.

For those who were confused about windu go to 5:57

Also go to 8:33.

Because it would be a waste of time to debunk the waste of time human being that he is. It takes about 3 seconds of research to figure out he's a fraud who bases his claims on zero evidence that he doesnt manufacter himself. There are better, legitimate Battlefront news YouTubers, watch them. Or better yet, only listen to the devs, because they're literally the only ones who know what's going on for sure.
  • OG i found more Star Wars leaks here!
    tumblr_p5dmocMX3m1tunq3zo4_540.gif

:o
  • Alex's anagram is leaks.
    "I want to keep believing until the very end... The future with you"
  • I ain't clicking that.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

• Btw nobody calls someone a hack if they aren't referring to actual hacking.

Um, no. The term a hack, referring to a person, is much older than computers.

A Hack - a person, as an artist or writer, who exploits, for money, his or her creative ability or training in the production of dull, unimaginative, and trite work; one who produces banal and mediocre work in the hope of gaining commercial success in the arts

Quinn Knight is indeed a hack.
  • Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    Do yourself a favour and stop watching this particular person. I’m afraid he’s both a known liar and clickbaiter.

This ‘leak’ has mostly been debunked as of right now, and a lot of it just doesn’t make sense. It’s been confirmed that there is no trace of Mace Windu in the files by modders, and if Jedi come, he isn’t a priority - characters like Ahsoka Tano are. One of the supposed planets coming has only been mentioned in the Clone Wars series but never visually represented, and obscure.

The leak of Maul and the evidence is poor because the image doesn’t show the skin, it’s just a photoshop of the UI that both modders and others on reddit said was fake. Even whipped up their own versions to show how easy it was.

Do yourself a favour and get your news from SWBFUpdates. His latest video is all about debunking this leak, and as of right now this guy is an unproven leaker, his stuff makes no sense and the timeline is way too far into the future. Also, a previous old leaker, proven, ‘some-info’ on reddit has called it all rubbish.

Here’s the link to BFUpdates and his latest video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&a=&v=JcScGCtoECg&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop&persist_app=1

Ahsoka is priority? What? When?
  • Killer_B_114
    34 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm redeeming myself. These are other battlefront YouTubers.
    The guy who leaked the previous information was the same one who said we where getting a maul skin.

Post edited by Killer_B_114 on
  • univurshul wrote: »
    Let’s be fair. The guy isn’t standing behind this leak and says so several times.

or...let's be fair: he's standing behind nothing, trying to make a buck off of STAR WARS by essentially.. wasting your time. To the point, this thread should probably be moved to off-topic ...

That’s fair also.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Moved to offtopic
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• EA_Cian
    1134 posts EA Moderator
    Also going to hop in here and note that's let's please be mindful of how we talk about people - including content creators on YouTube. Thanks. :smile:
  • Yeah, If only we could get some real new weapons for this dumpster fire of a game.