criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Boba Fetts health is a joke.

I just got two shotted by Luke’s force powers. Apparently mandolorian armor just sucks now? Is that it?

Replies

• His armor isn't that bad.

Keep on the move and your fine.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Devlin21 wrote: »
    His armor isn't that bad.

I was on the move when this happened
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Interesting. I tend to think that his abilities to fly, do 696 damage in a single button press, and exploit maps are a joke.

I also think Rey’s mind trick is a joke too but that’s aside the point
  • He's trash tier in GA, but pretty good in HvV
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Interesting. I tend to think that his abilities to fly, do 696 damage in a single button press, and exploit maps are a joke.

I also think Rey’s mind trick is a joke too but that’s aside the point

I agree.
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • The fact luke can hit him from the ground with his push is a joke
  • The fact luke can hit him from the ground with his push is a joke

It's a counter to the boba runners.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Not to be nitpicky but I don’t understand any of these jokes
    I don't know what Battlefront II is.
  • I wish he was able to regen more health. Considering he has such low health I don't think it's much to ask for a little more health regen.
  • He strongly need a health card, 600 health, and 200 health regen.
  • His total health, health regen and concussion missile are all a joke. Most of his star cards are pretty useless too. The trouble with a one-trick pony like Boba is once you figure out how to beat his trick, he's nothing more than a pest you can shut down in a few seconds.
  • Raices
    1155 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Boba's concussion should disable blasters by default. His star card should be for added time of disruption.
    Post edited by Raices on
  • Apply the lingering and Disruption effects to the Concussion Rocket (or chuck it entirely, I couldn't care less about it) and then make those two remaining cards into a "I Always Get my Man" card that's a heal-on-kill, and then the other into a "Mandalorian Armor" card that increases his health up to 700 at the cost of his jetpack moving slower (more like how it operated before). How'd that sound?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Apply the lingering and Disruption effects to the Concussion Rocket (or chuck it entirely, I couldn't care less about it) and then make those two remaining cards into a "I Always Get my Man" card that's a heal-on-kill, and then the other into a "Mandalorian Armor" card that increases his health up to 700 at the cost of his jetpack moving slower (more like how it operated before). How'd that sound?

Yup, his disruption should be usefull for teamplay in GA, he should get points for enemies killed while disrupted/blinded.
  • His backpacks got jets
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    His backpacks got jets
    B-B-B-Boba and the Jetssssssssss...
    BOBA! BOBA AND THE JE-E-EEETS!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I wouldn’t say it’s a health issue, as even Lando can out survive him. Or Bossk can disengage and regenerate and get back into the fray.

The issue comes down to his sustain/design as a whole. Upgrading him with HOK would only do so much at any level given. The real “fix for balance” I’m personally advocating for is a minor life leech on kill (Low, and I mean LOW) because his EE-3 is good now. So that + a bit of damage reduction increase, and he should be a bit more viable for GA/Conquest (When it deploys).

But now we come to the next issue if that was adjusted like I recommended, HVV/HS. Now he’s TOO good in those modes.

Which brings me back to my original note months and months ago. Please, for all that is sacred in Battlefront, make 2 seperate Hero Balancing scales. One for GA/CQ, & another for HVV/HS.

Message to the Devs that read the forums:

Clone the balancing sheet for Heroes/Villains. With the new cloned balancing sheet, designate it specifically to affect HVV/HS Only with adjustments for Heroes/Villains. Do the same with the original accept designate the Heroes/Villains adjustments for GA/CQ. Can't make Heroes/Villains too OP or too Weak in other modes with adjustments if the adjustments are specifically for modes when adjusted. :wink:

Those are my thoughts on the matter.

May the Force be with Us, Always. :blush:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Boba Fett is a trash hero all around. He's only doing 696 damage in a single button press if your really that [removed]ed enough to stand there and eat all 9 of his rockets. Literally, just roll twice and you brush off the attack. What a joke. People call this OP? Pathetic. His HP is just inexcusable with no way to regen any of it. 150 is the cut off for permanent damage? lol talk about paper tiger. His jet pack is only good against **** saber users trying to melee a flying opponent. He melts to blaster fire, don't even get me started on wookies. 4/10, I think He's honestly worse than Kylo. The only thing Boba is good at is being on the run, Ironic for a bounty hunter.

He needs 600-650 HP, HOK, the real deal too, not some watered down half [removed] nerf card where he only gets it back from killing enemies with barrage, or only gets 5-10 HP per kill. Worthless. It needs to be the full 20 HP for troopers, 100 for enforcers, just like everybody else.

Rework some of his trash star cards too, Theres a reason everyone runs the same build. Make the damage Reduction on his barrage apply to "For the Hunt". Theres a page already dedicated to this that I'll bump. The devs need to get on this, its inexcusable that boba's been this trash for so long. No matter how hard the HvV kids cry.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Also buff his EE-3, why is it so trash in this game when it was so great in BF2015, I think he got a fake from the pawn shop this time around. It should be like the Bluurg at launch. 1 taps at close to medium range. two taps at long. To incorporate the zoom attach it to "For the Hunt" when active melee is replaced with zoom and a stronger aim assist.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • His middle ability should also buff health like captain asthma
  • Devlin21 wrote: »

HUH? If his armour "wasn't bad" he wouldn't need to "Keep on the move" he could tank some hits. But Han does more damage to Boba than Boba does to Han.

All weapons should do less damage to Armour wearing Heroes.
  • oofuss1905 wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »

HUH? If his armour "wasn't bad" he wouldn't need to "Keep on the move" he could tank some hits. But Han does more damage to Boba than Boba does to Han.

Agreed. The way they portray mandolorian armor in this version of the game is ridiculous. Boba Fett should be a fearsome hunter. Not a hit and run punk...
  • Also buff his EE-3, why is it so trash in this game when it was so great in BF2015, I think he got a fake from the pawn shop this time around. It should be like the Bluurg at launch. 1 taps at close to medium range. two taps at long. To incorporate the zoom attach it to "For the Hunt" when active melee is replaced with zoom and a stronger aim assist.

This is actually a fantastic idea, I’d also be game for using the up d pad as a zoom button 24/7
  • oofuss1905 wrote: »

Agreed. The way they portray mandolorian armor in this version of the game is ridiculous. Boba Fett should be a fearsome hunter. Not a hit and run punk...

Sure, let's make him super op.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• In my opinion Boba is the best villain for HvV. I'd like him to stay more of mobile glass cannon, especially that DS already has the best tanks

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

Also buff his EE-3, why is it so trash in this game when it was so great in BF2015, I think he got a fake from the pawn shop this time around. It should be like the Bluurg at launch. 1 taps at close to medium range. two taps at long. To incorporate the zoom attach it to "For the Hunt" when active melee is replaced with zoom and a stronger aim assist.

This is actually a fantastic idea, I’d also be game for using the up d pad as a zoom button 24/7
    Why must Boba of all people have to use a button different from every other unit in the game to aim? Can't we move around other abilities to the Triangle or Y key to free up space for Boba to Aim Down Sights with the trigger? The one change I want to make to Boba sooo bad that will most likely never come. Oh well.
    He knew.
  • I think Boba should have at least 600 or 650 health. It’s Mandalorian armor for goodness sake. And people think his jet pack is the cure all. Believe it or not, coming from a Boba main that takes first whenever I play as him, it’s not the solution. It really just is a fast dodge and his movements are not hard to hit. Especially with ion turrets or Wookies (Chewbacca included). Either give him the health he deserves, or let his regeneration be MUCH larger.
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    oofuss1905 wrote: »

Take out the hit part, his rockets only work on a single infantry or a [removed]ed Hero. Question, why the [removed] is his only damage reduction card attached to his barrage? Thats like a 2 second window, with questionable utility, and minimal protection. It might actually be worse than Han's 3 Headshot in a row [removed] card.

Damage Reduction should be:
    50% damage Reduction to blaster Fire while Flying with For the Hunt active
    25% Damage Reduction with For the Hunt active
    Enemies under the effects of concussion missile deal 75% Reduced Damage
    For the Hunt Buffs HP by 150(slowly Decays) and applies 15% Damage Reduction while the extra HP is present.
    xnvLDB.gif