criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What's the minimum dice could do to fix game. Let's discuss.

What would make you happy. Be realistic. Keep it short and sweet.

I'm to the point where 2 new skins per hero, a couple of new blaster heroes, a new enforcer for each side, a few more alien soldier skins and a couple new hvv maps and extraction maps would satisfy me. In fact, not even new maps. I'm cool with porting over the maps from bf15 to play on. New emotes would be swell too.

For me, I can let go of new weapons, star cards, new GA maps unless ported from BF15. Don't need anymore lightsaber heroes.

If they did that and fixed a few of the major bugs I would honestly be 100% happy and would buy future dice Star Wars games. I will still never buy a non Star Wars dice game ever again, though.

Replies

• Fix bugs.

Add more maps
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• ross42899
    1464 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Things I really would like to see added before they stop supporting the game:

- large offline mode
    - handful of additional SA maps (at least one more per era)
    - Scarif & Sullust maps (GA & small modes)
    - heroes: Jyn Erso, Padme, Ahsoka, Krennic, Jango Fett, Ventress
    - skins for Luke, Maul and Imperial Troops
    - at least one new weapon for each class

That's the minmum I would like to see beside the currently announced things. I could see some of this happening, as some of this is very highly requested (Ahsoka, large offline mode, more SA maps) or would "only" require porting over stuff from Bf2015 (Scarif & Sullust, RO heroes)

Of course they could add even more things like more heroes (Mace Windu, etc), more reinforcements (Droidekas, etc), more hero ships, more CW maps (Utapau, Mustafar, etc) , but that would excede the "bare minimum" and I don't see it as necessary and very unlikely.
  • Short and sweet people....

More maps for Strike/GA, fix bugs, large scale mode tbd
  • rollind24
    5372 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Short and simple for me:

Large scale trooper mode/new SA and Extraction maps/Rogue One content
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Zirius
    200 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Maybe they can do more hopefully soon, as they return from BF5. More maps, guns,skins,fix bugs,large scale mode.
  • Fixing bugs and showing active support. Devs coming back to Battlefront 2 is most definitely a step in the right direction.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • DXlolman
    632 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    This is more of a “when” than “if”.
    All Dice products went though this phase since battlefield 3.

Just New classes to give more chance for cannon to make its mark on BFII2017:

- Droidekas
    - Commando droids
    - TX droids (annoying commander droids)
    - Managuards

- Arc troopers
    - Riot troopers
    - Clone commandos
    - Clone commanders (like Rex, Cody, Bly, ETC) or Jedi.

- Shock Troopers
    - Imperial Red Guard
    - Inferno squad members or something
    - Imperial pilots

- Rebel Honour Guard
    - Bothan Spies (those sly bothans)
    - Smugglers/Rouges with powerful pistols like Han (and Tuan Tuan Riders)
    - Rebel Pilots

- First Order Riot Troopers
    - Supreme Commanders Crimson Guard
    - Mecenaries (they are bound to use some)
    - Knights of Ren
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • Some of the these while great are asking for a lot... I'm trying to keep this short and sweet and hopefully realistic.

I also want to be clear when I said earlier new emotes I meant new hero emotes.
  • Let me join a server.
  • What would make you happy. Be realistic. Keep it short and sweet.

I'm to the point where 2 new skins per hero, a couple of new blaster heroes, a new enforcer for each side, a few more alien soldier skins and a couple new hvv maps and extraction maps would satisfy me. In fact, not even new maps. I'm cool with porting over the maps from bf15 to play on. New emotes would be swell too.

For me, I can let go of new weapons, star cards, new GA maps unless ported from BF15. Don't need anymore lightsaber heroes.

If they did that and fixed a few of the major bugs I would honestly be 100% happy and would buy future dice Star Wars games. I will still never buy a non Star Wars dice game ever again, though.

Fix HvV.
  • Make the game work properly
    In the past week of playing blast and HvV I've experienced:
    -unable to use any of my abilities (ability icons are permanently faded, has occurred both as troopers and heroes)
    -unable to sprint or jump, walking speed is extremely slow as if I have overload active on an enforcer (occurred as troopers and heroes)
    -unable to swing my lightsaber
    -unable to shoot my blaster (troops and heroes)
    -unable to spawn in as an enforcer or aerial because "max number in play" despite having only one or even none spawned in on my team, WHILE the enemy has 5 enforcers on the field
    -unable to melee (troops and heroes)
    -infinite stun/stunned and cannot break free, forced to wait until death or respawn
    -getting stuck in ability animations (i.e. Boba's rockets, Vader's choke, even Iden's pulse)

I'm not saying all of this is happening 100% of the time but it's consistent enough to be very annoying
    I don't have the best connection and that may be part of it but it's still a mess either way

[+3748 posts]
  • Fix servers, matchmaking and the sound bug. Whatever the fault and lacks of the game, I can still enjoy it as it is. No amount of extras and fixes, desirable as they are, will do me any good if I can't find a game, have to play 10 vs. 20, or play in silence.
  • In addition to the roadmap, more maps for ga and extraction. New weapons and increase max levels across the board.
  • Equalize the BP gain of all classes.
    More maps.
  • More heroes, more skins/customization options, more diverse game modes.
  • Team balancing
    Stats page
  • Lag and matchmaking
  • All I want are more ga maps.

At the very least day/night modes for the maps we already have.
  • bfloo
    14776 posts Member
    Fix the bugs, shuffle lobbies between maps, balance the bp gain between classes.

Then worry about adding more content, all it does is maker the game harder to fix.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• LAAAAAAAAAAAAG
  • TDM HvV.

Hero blast ASAP...
  • Dash
    11554 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I didn’t get to comment till now. But I will say this:

I don’t want “minimum”, I want Quality, Effort, and Frequency.

That is all.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Fix servers, matchmaking and the sound bug. Whatever the fault and lacks of the game, I can still enjoy it as it is. No amount of extras and fixes, desirable as they are, will do me any good if I can't find a game, have to play 10 vs. 20, or play in silence.

Exactly.

i do not understand all these people clammering for new content, especially new skins, fix the existing game first please. THe server lag is a joke, the list of bugs could wrap around the globe multiple times.

What is the point of more broken things?
  • bfloo
    14776 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »

That is all.

We haven't gotten that from the start. Why would we expect it now.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Rugbymaster1
    1109 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    This is not the complaint forum. Obviously dice cant go and give us everything so I'm trying to narrow it down and see if there is some realistic things they can do and maybe some consensus. They have taken a big step forward with giving people clone wars stuff many fans have been asking for. I'm hoping they view these forums for an understanding of what people want (less ewok hunt, more extraction maps). I'm hopeful there may be a chance and window of opportunity to get some more stuff after clone wars.
  • New maps for modes like Extraction (Sullust), SA (Sullust), GA (Sullust) and HvV (Sullust).
    Campaign maps like Vardos, Pillio, Sullust and others for mp modes.
    Respawn as a hero ship in HvV SA.
    Turning Point mode.
    R1 content.
    New blasters/weapons.
    Bug/map exploit fixes.

Looks like I have to wait for SWBF 20 to fly B-wings and TIE Defenders. :/
    #StarWars-y
  • Fix the servers so I can play the game would be a good start
  • New Trooper Skins (had a few in mind, but can't images for them because I'm currently at work) would keep things fresh.

New maps occasionally, whether they're from swbf2015 or brand new I don't mind. Make that new maps for all game modes, I don't want SFA to miss out. Even just using existing maps for different game modes like someone mentioned in another thread.

Last but not least, occasional community events like we got during TLJ DLC. With new heroes and skins coming out soon, it would be awesome to have an event where players pick a side and take part in weekly and daily challenges. The winning faction could get fully upgraded star cards or a new skin for the new hero etc.

• Just nothing, they proved that can't do anything without fail
    E sono una imbranata
  • Dash
    11554 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    bfloo wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »

That is all.

We haven't gotten that from the start. Why would we expect it now.

I’m not expecting. I’m saying what I want. And to be clear I never said “we”, I spoke of “my want”. What I want.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• What would make you happy. Be realistic. Keep it short and sweet.

I would be content with fixing the server problem so that all could play this game. I can, but feel for those who can't. Then the lag. I might be in the minority but any additions seem moot if it is frustrating to play. Do I want more content, damn straight. Fix what is broken then add IMO
  • More HvV TDM, more heroes and villains and small maps for hero modes

Don't care for the assault or operations game modes.
  • Add more weapons. Screw the skins.
  • 1. Team balancing. 2.Team balancing. 3.Team balancing.
  • Add more weapons. Screw the skins.

I feel the exact opposite way.
  • F i x B U G s !!!
    More maps for all modes, ported or new, just more maps ... especially Extraction
  • Rework and buff the majority of the Heroes. I can really only play 2-3 per side. The rest are utter trash and completely impotent when it comes to actually fighting more than one infantry at a time.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • We need The Senate skin for Palpatine already. D:
  • Add a big offline mode for fuxsake
  • Fix the bugs
    Port old BF2015 maps into this game