criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How to fix palpatine

Remove him again.

Or

Make his spin drain stamina and make it so he doesn't go from laying on ground after getting knocked down to instantly spining away from ground to air. He should have to get up first before spinning away.

Replies

• Ehhhhh I see plenty of palpatines go down every time I play. He is fine.
  • hes fine, despite a bit pf lightning through walls objects still occurring.
  • I don’t even know how to use him.
    Him being removed made me dumb and I can’t use him properly.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • He's not the god he used to be anymore.
  • My complaint is that he is basically another runner like maul and fett, not that he is hard to kill. Catching him is the problem.
  • Might as well nerf maul if that's all your after. He is just as fast.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    Might as well nerf maul if that's all your after. He is just as fast.

Not as bouncy and he can't shoot lighting around corners. Plus he has 3 speed bursts whereas palpatine has unlimited twist aways.
  • Seriously Palp is pretty useless in HvV and you can finish him in GA if you maintain your distance and don't stand close to another player to avoid the bounced lightning move. It's not THAT hard :|
  • Psy3d wrote: »
    Seriously Palp is pretty useless in HvV and you can finish him in GA if you maintain your distance and don't stand close to another player to avoid the bounced lightning move. It's not THAT hard :|

Useless in HvV? That’s humorous.

You don’t have to be close to another player to get hit by Chain Lightning.
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    Seriously Palp is pretty useless in HvV and you can finish him in GA if you maintain your distance and don't stand close to another player to avoid the bounced lightning move. It's not THAT hard :|

Lmao yeah that's funny
  • Psy3d wrote: »

Someone doesn't play that often...
  • Leia will melt papa palp in a matter of seconds
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »

Add to that, maybe the most useful thing about Palpy is the near endless ability to momentarily stun opponents. Which is devastating if the rest of his team is half-competent.
  • Strange prolly down in aus no one is good with him that I came across...including myself. In HvV if I see anyone using palps I target them to get easy kills with any blaster user. I used him in the beginning due to his wall hack move both in GA and HvV to get higher scores. Guess it's time to take palps for a spin again...no pun intended.
  • Disboy wrote: »
    Leia will melt papa palp in a matter of seconds

That is assuming you are capable of hitting the broad side of a barn with a blaster... which in my experience is a much higher bar than many of the players I run across are capable of.
  • Disboy wrote: »

So will most other heroes the trick is catching him when he is bouncing off the walls and spinning away and stunning you and regenerating his health.

This topic isn't for bragging about how you killed palpatine one or which hero is good for killing him.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Disboy wrote: »

That is assuming you are capable of hitting the broad side of a barn with a blaster... which in my experience is a much higher bar than many of the players I run across are capable of.

Even with deadeye or Hans detonate exploding on him he still gets away. Again, he goes from being grounded to spinning away without having to even stand back up like other heroes. And he doesn't get saber stunned ever.

• t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Disboy wrote: »

Sometimes it feels I don't hit anything with blaster, maybe it is just bad playing or lag or both.