criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Galactic marines 21st Nova Corps

Hey could we get the galactic marines 21st Nova Corps from episode 3 in the game they were ki adi mundi's unit. Also mygeeto map that would be a new map to have in the game

Replies

• MajesticAndHolyWade
    212 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    DrX2345 wrote: »
    They would make a fine addition to my collection, it has to be said. As long as they were movie accurate, I say bring them on.

Agreed, but with DICE's refusal to change any of the trooper's equipment to match the movies... I find it unlikely :'(
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    They would make a fine addition to my collection, it has to be said. As long as they were movie accurate, I say bring them on.

Agreed, but with DICE's refusal to change any of the trooper's equipment to match the movies... I find it unlikely :'(
    Didn't you hear? They are actually changing the 327th skins to be more accurate to the troopers in the movie at some point in the coming months, and although the Wolfpack and 91st skins will be a little inaccurate to start with that's because they've submitted the files for the update or something and they can't change it without messing stuff up, but they'll be fixed along with the 327th ones later.
    Not sure how the updated versions will look, but it's gotta be better than what they are now right?
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Yes and if my memory serves the maroon armored clones could be the heavy class and the troopers could be the assault class

Didn't you hear? They are actually changing the 327th skins to be more accurate to the troopers in the movie at some point in the coming months, and although the Wolfpack and 91st skins will be a little inaccurate to start with that's because they've submitted the files for the update or something and they can't change it without messing stuff up, but they'll be fixed along with the 327th ones later.
    Not sure how the updated versions will look, but it's gotta be better than what they are now right?

I heard, but that's only the texture's I'm afraid. They'll still be missing their Pauldron's and Kamas. Still looking forward to it, though! I just really hope they fix the helmet's stripe shape. It's too wide in the current version.
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • I only want Marines if they bring Ki-Adi-Mundi together and Mygeeto map.

• Sometimes I just feel like I'm reading a different language.

All new content is welcomed content.
  • JackTHorn
    3551 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Back when the game released, someone here was asking for Batman and Spider-Man color patterns on Clones. They thought it would be awesome.

Maybe not ALL new content is welcomed content. Maybe we should have standards.
  • They're changing the purchasable trooper suits? What would they look like compared too right now? I like them as they are, but then again I didn't mind when they changed Leia's default skin.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    Back when the game released, someone here was asking for Batman and Spider-Man color patterns on Clones. They thought it would be awesome.

Yeah, that and the 'ooh Fortnite is doing an Infinity War gamemode, Battlefront should do a Marvel crossover event too' thing.
    But when it comes to skins which do exist, like the Galactic Marines, I can't see any reason for them not to add them (other than the whole rainbow clones thing, but as that exists and isn't going to be changed we may as well get the cool more or less canon skins). Galactic Marines are cool.
    Although if they were going to add Galactic Marines as a reinforcement (as per my LS Enforcer post from a few months back, which was recently bumped so is probably on the front two pages) then I wouldn't really want them as skins.

Imagine it

If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
    JackTHorn wrote: »

Yeah, that and the 'ooh Fortnite is doing an Infinity War gamemode, Battlefront should do a Marvel crossover event too' thing.
    But when it comes to skins which do exist, like the Galactic Marines, I can't see any reason for them not to add them (other than the whole rainbow clones thing, but as that exists and isn't going to be changed we may as well get the cool more or less canon skins). Galactic Marines are cool.
    Although if they were going to add Galactic Marines as a reinforcement (as per my LS Enforcer post from a few months back, which was recently bumped so is probably on the front two pages) then I wouldn't really want them as skins.

How to you access page two on the forums?

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I keep forgetting to say that I welcome the Galactic Marines.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • DO IT!!!
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »

Scroll to the bottom, there's a 'next' button or a bar with page numbers.

Imagine it

#COOMCAIBDJF
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

I can't find it, maybe it doesn't show up on the IPad, I could go to the next page in threads, but not on the main sections.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

I can't find it, maybe it doesn't show up on the IPad, I could go to the next page in threads, but not on the main sections.

It took me a bit to find this thread, but I checked yesterday, and my hunch was correct, the iPad version is different from the PC version.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget