criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Arcade Character Level Question

When playing as a hero/villain in arcade, does the character's level affect performance? Should I wait until my characters are at higher levels before tackling tier 3 scenarios? Your thoughts, please. Thank you

Replies

• I did most of the tiers well before my characters were purpled out. Strategy is more important.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • ok, thanks

• I believe in Arcade, every card is unlocked/Epic, so you dont have to worry about it. Thats for Custom Arcade at least, not sure about Battle Scenarios
  • Simple answer character level doesnt affect in anything at all. Simple as that answer done.
  • Easy still for most of them. You just need to find the best area to farm the AI.

Hardest dark side to do , being the last tier 3 one for Iden, (found running in to the hanger and standing at the bottom of the stairs to work, there is a split wall in front of you funnels them 2 ways and allows you to move either side of it, use the shield when getting low health).
    Last one on the dark side at Tokadanna just run around n keep getting killed (it wont start counting down until u start killing any AI, it also stops the counter if you die once started) just run around and herd them to the same area then go nasty Maul on their AI **** when you have a few gathered stick around the entrance either inside or out.

One other awkward one is the light side tier 3 rocket jumper one, go in canteen to small room at the back n farm them there, spam rockets.
  • OT perhaps, but I’ve been replaying the campaign a few times through recently in light of all the MP bugs, and was rather disappointed that my Iden starcards were all basic whites. Woulda been nice to have had them reflected from my MP game play.

pH
  • NUBIESAN wrote: »
    When playing as a hero/villain in arcade, does the character's level affect performance? Should I wait until my characters are at higher levels before tackling tier 3 scenarios? Your thoughts, please. Thank you

If you get stuck on any pm me for tips. I uploaded a few that I did way back when on my YT page JevDedalusGaming
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • At first, the level of your star cards in Arcade was the one of Online Multi star card’s level. Since a couple of months an update changed that and now all your star cards are maxed out in Arcade even if it’s not the case in Multi. So no need to wait, your setup will not change, all is up to you.
  • Thanks for the info, all. My Iden is a level 24, but I am such a lousy shot that I end up getting killed a lot in Hope Cannot Save Them. I tried Kylo , Maul and Iden in Embrace the Dark Side with little success. I did try Bossk, and he looks promising, but I have a long way to go.
  • Here below a video where I dealt with those two arcade challenges. Hope it can help.