criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Improve Vehicles clunky mobility/controls

Important_info101
1055 posts Member
edited September 2018
The ATST, ATRT the controls dont always work or respond and this will get you in trouble quickly.

Please improve the controls they are not really fun to play, too clunky.

What do you think? For me the ATRTs need to be improved mosty they are like robotic raptors but in this game...
My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
2. Fix bugs
3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
4. More love for Starfighter modes
5. First Person only mode
Post edited by Important_info101 on

Replies

• ATRT should get some love in the turning speed/agility department, it would make it much more fun to play IMO
  • @Roven2012 I had for example with ATST with the rough Endor terrain it keeps walking and gets stuck sometimes and so unresponsive and all very frustrating sometimes... But again ATRT needs to be better, the running controls SO annoying on Ps4 and doesnt always work or do what I want. Im more battling the vehicle than actual battle lol
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • Even in the second campaign DLC, the AT-RT’s controls are janky.

pH
  • ATST is hard to maneuver anywhere with obstacles, AAT is just awful all around. Slow as molasses, no splash damage for its cannons. Great against low flying vehicles but trash for troopers