criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Extraction honors

PO1977
21 posts Member
edited September 2018
Anyone finally knows what War Hero, Blockade Runner and Siege Commander are supposed to mean?

Replies

• Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I have no idea.... I’m often first in the server in points/kills yet not on this leaderboard.

When I am on the leaderboard - maybe as war hero- I seem to have stayed closer to the cargo defending/attacking others. And I’m not necessarily first or second in BP/kills. So maybe that’s it?

Also anyone know why it’s only like 100 or 200 points under the awards?
  • MWB33
    1381 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Blockade Runner and Siege Commander are definitely for objective score gained near the shipment. I get blockade virtually every game as I tend to be living next to it.

War hero seems to be a mix of you getting kills when you're near the shipment and/or killing enemies from range that are around it. Not 100% certain on this, but fairly confident.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Not sure but I believe blockade runner means you spent the most time around the cargo leading it to the extraction point where siege commander it the opposite where you spend the most time around the cargo attempting to stop it. Not sure about war hero. I’ve gotten both war hero or either siege commander or blockade runner in the same round but never blockade runner and siege commander in the same round. Maybe one of the mods knows? @F03hammer
    #StarWars-y
  • It would be nice if a description was given for each honor, so everybody knows the context.

As it is, they don't even have the descriptions correct for half of the challenges so ...

• LeftTurnus wrote: »
    It would be nice if a description was given for each honor, so everybody knows the context.

As it is, they don't even have the descriptions correct for half of the challenges so ...

Also, it would be nice to know what the random scores are from
  • Not sure but I believe blockade runner means you spent the most time around the cargo leading it to the extraction point where siege commander it the opposite where you spend the most time around the cargo attempting to stop it. Not sure about war hero. I’ve gotten both war hero or either siege commander or blockade runner in the same round but never blockade runner and siege commander in the same round. Maybe one of the mods knows? @F03hammer

Siege Commander is always Imperial, Blockade Runner is always Rebel, so you can't get both in the same round.
    You can get them sequentially on the same map after switching sides, as I did today on Kessel.
  • LeftTurnus wrote: »
    It would be nice if a description was given for each honor, so everybody knows the context.

Also, it would be nice to know what the random scores are from

Yes. The numbers seem awfully low that are related to the honor. Not even sure what they mean...