criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Solo theme music?

How long will it stay? I mean this wasnt the original music I like it to go to default again. Solo season is kinda over... or until 25 september.

But the music doesnt need to stay forever.
Priority list:

1. Fix Split Screen bugs and the rest
2. Improve Saber combat
3. Reduce the overly bright Saber/lights glow reflections (especially Yodas saber)
4. 91st Scout trooper for Assault
5. Max out Arcade maps Combat area
5. First Person only mode!

Replies

• Forever.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Devlin21 wrote: »
    Forever.

Why? The default music must come back because its default why does Solo theme need to stay? Not that I dont like it but isnt the default
    Priority list:

2. Improve Saber combat
    3. Reduce the overly bright Saber/lights glow reflections (especially Yodas saber)
  • Which theme are you talking about?
  • Which theme are you talking about?

The solo music from winning/losing
    Priority list:

2. Improve Saber combat
  • I think it's fine. I haven't noticed, but if it changes, it changes.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • FriedPizza773
    1141 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I also prefer the old victory/defeat themes (prior to the Solo season) over what we have because it feels a bit more Star Wars-sy.

Current (new) Victory and Defeat music tracks:

Former (old) Victory and Defeat music tracks:

I welcome new contents that Dice create, but I don't get why they would simply replace some of their masterpiece over other. Wouldn't it make more sense to have an option to switch themes?

And OP, just wanna let you know that I have also started a thread with similar topic since June.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113495/the-new-victory-and-defeat-music-tracks
    Post edited by FriedPizza773 on
  • I prefer the old ones over the new, but I don't dislike the new ones either. Why not just rotate through the tracks (and any future ones) after season?
  • I also prefer the old victory/defeat themes (prior to the Solo season) over what we have because it feels a bit more Star Wars-sy.

Current (new) Victory and Defeat music tracks:

Former (old) Victory and Defeat music tracks:

I welcome new contents that Dice create, but I don't get why they would simply replacing some of their masterpiece over other. Wouldn't it make more sense to have an option to switch themes?

And OP, just wanna let you know that I have also started a thread with similar topic since June.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113495/the-new-victory-and-defeat-music-tracks

I was gonna say have it be randomized, but someone already beat me to it.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz