criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

September patch release notes

starwarsgamer999
209 posts Member
edited September 2018
When will they be released?
Post edited by starwarsgamer999 on

Replies

• F8RGE wrote: »
    Later on today.

Awesome.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Are the servers getting fixed? Can barely get in a match since last patch, on pS4 UK
  • SVEJ
    1011 posts Member
    avmav wrote: »
    Are the servers getting fixed? Can barely get in a match since last patch, on pS4 UK

ping issues is going to stay for a long time, im assuming till october, it was SUPPOSE to be patched/fixed in August update but good ol DICE team!

I would love to see how many people are playing per region, im searching for game sin US and can only find 1 Game/Server out of ALL the ping sites, forcing me to play in servers overseas and have a 150+ ping disadvantage, thanks Dice!
    Later on today.

Awesome!

And what about Grievous Trailer and the mentioned new Roadmap?
  • Hope when they get release they don’t have anything miss leading in them like the eilte core update notes did ...the droideka ... I mean crash speeder
  • I thought they were going to give us an updated roadmap in September
  • Cadoth wrote: »
    I thought they were going to give us an updated roadmap in September

They are.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Cadoth wrote: »
    I thought they were going to give us an updated roadmap in September

Not today.
  • Ok thank you
  • BUMP!
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Later on today.

You've already gotten an answer.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• starwarsgamer999
    209 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Empty comment
    Post edited by starwarsgamer999 on
    Later on today.

10 hours and 16 minutes later and still no CT.
    Do we need to worry?
    Later on today.

Do we need to worry?

Maybe
    Later on today.

Do we need to worry?
    Mariobot21 wrote: »
    Later on today.

Do we need to worry?

Maybe

vmnd5q0u8pvn.tiff

:joy:
  • We are still waiting...
    What could be the big news? The big news for me is that Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi are said to be definitively playable in the future. Unfortunately, the fact that these two are coming to the game is now considered the big news. While these are the foundation stones of the Star Wars universe. Very sad.
    Later on today.

Do we need to worry?
    Later on today.

Do we need to worry?

Maybe

vmnd5q0u8pvn.tiff

100% agree
    Later on today.

Do we need to worry?
    Later on today.

Do we need to worry?

Maybe

vmnd5q0u8pvn.tiff

🤣
  • patience. for F8RGE it is time to eat as well!
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    patience. for F8RGE it is time to eat as well!

at 9:30 pm? I have the same time zone as sweden, probably DICE is closed now
  • This is typical... late, delay, patch at end of the month. Only game that works this way and it’s extremely frustrating. This games been out a year soon and nothing’s changed. Don’t expect much from them anymore.
  • Here, I’ll post this in advance for poor Ben.

“Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we have decided to delay the release of the patch slated for September 25, until a later date.

As always, we will inform the community when we know more but, for those that can appreciate and understand the limited data we publicly release to you, with which you can surmise nothing, I can say that it was discovered that the Matchmaking algorithm weight distribution factor needed to be changed from 11 to 15.

Our QA team is efforting the testing of this change now. We did this to ensure that teams are well-balanced and that there are no empty lobbies, as we do not want our players to needlessly suffer.

Also, the pizza guy returned and wants to roll back a bunch of the broken code that had been released in his absence. As punishment, he took away our extra toppings.”

The quoted text was taken, verbatim, from my highly active, cynical, imagination.
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    Here, I’ll post this in advance for poor Ben.

“Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we have decided to delay the release of the patch slated for September 25, until a later date.

As always, we will inform the community when we know more but, for those that can appreciate and understand the limited data we publicly release to you, with which you can surmise nothing, I can say that it was discovered that the Matchmaking algorithm weight distribution factor needed to be changed from 11 to 15.

Our QA team is efforting the testing of this change now. We did this to ensure that teams are well-balanced and that there are no empty lobbies, as we do not want our players to needlessly suffer.

Also, the pizza guy returned and wants to roll back a bunch of the broken code that had been released in his absence. As punishment, he took away our extra toppings.”

The quoted text was taken, verbatim, from my highly active, cynical, imagination.

Source?
  • Llunots
    313 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I wonder if the pizza guy made the 327th skin...
  • 03z0k2m9v4lv.jpeg
    Omniscient wrote: »

Source?

• Omniscient wrote: »

Source?

My brain pan.
  • They're out
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Where?^
  • bfloo
    12995 posts Member
    All is well, they fixed the most glaring issue!!!

TAKODANA
    Fixed an issue where the chicken near the East Turbolaser would not be fleeing from the player

uz4th4gfs08y.png

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

TAKODANA
    Fixed an issue where the chicken near the East Turbolaser would not be fleeing from the player

uz4th4gfs08y.png

What! Is that for real? A chicken is being patched?
  • bfloo
    12995 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

TAKODANA

uz4th4gfs08y.png

What! Is that for real? A chicken is being patched?

Yes.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/120448/community-transmission-squad-system-update-release-notes#latest
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• ROTFLMAO
  • I think they’re messing with us!
  • Luke can still kill an AT-ST with Force Push :joy:
  • bfloo wrote: »

TAKODANA

uz4th4gfs08y.png

Finally! I would definitely buy some loot crates to say thank you for that!